Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
CS:S Release Counter-Strike:Source Visuals Multihack
(06-05-2023, 05:50 PM)mafiaimbotter Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.is this safe to use in css? and it doesn't have any vac ban on steam account?
Safe bro
Yet another reason to let v34 die already haha
[Image: 8NcR0uM.gif]
(07-06-2023, 09:04 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yet another reason to let v34 die already haha
Yes, the speedhack, it was patched, right? And you say it's been added.
(07-06-2023, 10:32 AM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-06-2023, 09:04 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yet another reason to let v34 die already haha
Yes, the speedhack, it was patched, right? And you say it's been added.
It is. But you can unlock it with the following console command sv_maxusrcmdprocessticks 0. Forgot to mention that
Edit: it means if you find a server with that command set to 0, you can speedhack there freely. By default this command is set on 90 i think but you can still change it in singleplayer or in your own server
As for the edge jump, can you make it so that when we run and then make a jump, the key "W" automatically stopped being pressed? (right at the moment of jumping) Just as far as I understand, if you hold it down, the speed will be reduced (we are talking about autostrafer with edge jump for long jumps).
P.S I'm not saying that I hold this key when I make a bunnyhop, just that it is held when I make a run-up and jump. Of course, you can take your finger off the key yourself, but this is more for convenience, and specifically for long jumps that are made using autostrafer and edge jump

You could also add automatic crouch at the end to increase the distance of a long jump, but I don't know if you can do that, for the most part this feature is more useful in CSS than in l4d2 or gmod.
(07-17-2023, 12:23 PM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.As for the edge jump, can you make it so that when we run and then make a jump, the key "W" automatically stopped being pressed? (right at the moment of jumping) Just as far as I understand, if you hold it down, the speed will be reduced (we are talking about autostrafer with edge jump for long jumps).
P.S I'm not saying that I hold this key when I make a bunnyhop, just that it is held when I make a run-up and jump. Of course, you can take your finger off the key yourself, but this is more for convenience, and specifically for long jumps that are made using autostrafer and edge jump

You could also add automatic crouch at the end to increase the distance of a long jump, but I don't know if you can do that, for the most part this feature is more useful in CSS than in l4d2 or gmod.

Hi, i dont think its needed to do that w key thing, after I will post it, check it because indont think its needed, it will restrict our movements, no?

About jumping and crouching, dont ask but seems like my engine prediction is sucky for that, i tried it yesterday and it works and all but it will not allow you to bhop after the crouch in the end, maybe I did something wrong but I saw that other people disable engine prediction while using that option, without engine prediction you will miss alot of bullets while using rage aimbot
backtrack going to be added next update
[Image: FsoMcKp.png]
The mouse does not move after injection
5 attempts all failed
(08-31-2023, 03:32 PM)vogoc1x Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The mouse does not move after injection
5 attempts all failed
you steam or nosteam? and make sure to not replace the original game sdl2.dll file located in /bin folder
i'm on a steam version
(09-01-2023, 10:28 AM)vogoc1x Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i'm on a steam version
try to verify the game files on steam and try opening it again. if it didnt help, try to inject nonsteam version see if it will do better

edit: it might sound wired but try to click multiple times on the loading window after injection, try to press right/left click
it worked after restarting steam, the loading window sometimes take a minute or two to inject i hope in next update it will be faster
also what do you think about adding STEAM ID changer to your menu ? i see the ze elite already have it, it will be a good addition to your menu cause in many servers the steam id changer still work and it can help avoiding bans
(09-01-2023, 05:47 PM)vogoc1x Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.it worked after restarting steam, the loading window sometimes take a minute or two to inject i hope in next update it will be faster
also what do you think about adding STEAM ID changer to your menu ? i see the ze elite already have it, it will be a good addition to your menu cause in many servers the steam id changer still work and it can help avoiding bans
your mouse needs to be hovered over the window for it to count the time to be closed or clicking it once or few times will help too about steamid, it's not possible anymore.. it got patched already
does this work on counter strike 2?
(10-25-2023, 12:52 AM)littlemaster8553 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.does this work on counter strike 2?
no  Turtle . as a suggestion, dont use aimbots or things that write to memory, i would only recommend things like esp or features that only read memory.. is the safest thing to do without getting banned
is it safe to use on main? and what server side AC does it support?
(11-26-2023, 06:29 PM)deidara213 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.is it safe to use on main? and what server side AC does it support?
yes safe, but dont ignore menu warnings in top left/upon activation
how to use for CSSO?
Hmm, does no spread , no recoil and aim works on nide server? like you put on your screenshot?
(12-19-2023, 09:11 AM)deidara213 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hmm, does no spread , no recoil and aim works on nide server? like you put on your screenshot?

No, no dont use it there XD, there like 20 spectators there, you will get caught in no time
However what you can do to improve the shots, try to apply crosshair visual with show spread and recoil so you can see where the bullets fly and.. its kinda risky but you can also use always silent with only no recoil enabled, i suggest you to put legit mode on recoil because its kinda risky there
Or.. use only aim assist as its attached config
can you make ze laser hack and also silent aim to the boss ??
(12-25-2023, 01:45 AM)deidara213 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.can you make ze laser hack and also silent aim to the boss ??
Hi, not quite sure about these but it maybe will be added sometime in far future, not anytime soon sorry
ok, there's like a sourcecode for it on UC forums ,ZE-Elite thread. and fast reload would also be helpful. example you ran out of bullets and it immidietly reloads for you.
(12-27-2023, 09:11 AM)deidara213 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ok, there's like a sourcecode for it on UC forums ,ZE-Elite thread. and fast reload would also be helpful. example you ran out of bullets and it immidietly reloads for you.
Not quite sure how its done haha. But it must be the use of lagexploit probably, i never tried to test it too
can you make private knifebot in cs:s?