Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.9 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
(10-05-2023, 09:49 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-05-2023, 06:55 AM)fearless4874 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It was crashing when I was spitting as spitter. Strange because I did not use anything related to antiobs, beside ESP with ignores of common and human. I must use ESP because it's a temp fix for the invisible SI bug (happens to survivors too, but XYZ charm override it). It shows the ghost ESP (default purple color) in place of the spawned SI.

If ESP is really the cause of the crash, then I may try using both DME and XYZ charm to see if it's an alternative for the invisible bug.
no esp don't crash. and what invis si bug?
look I need to wait for more people if they get the same issue. I personally don't play versus and spitter has no reason to crash really.
about invis models, it can happen only if you put chams with 0 alpha. I suspect something's off with your config
Sometimes the players become invisible selectively (can happen to both survivors and SI). Not all 4 SI become invisible, it happens to certain players after a while, maybe after transitioning to new chapter or new campaign. Fortunately XYZ chams works so strong on survivors I have no issue with them, but I use DME for SI so I have to use ESP along with chams just in case the bug happens.

I did not modify any options with chams, I only picked XYZ on survivor and DME on SI/boss and that was it. It's possible that this invisible bug may not caused by your cheat but I'm not sure and have no experience or clues to test it.
(10-05-2023, 10:20 AM)Raiden Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've done pretty extensive testing and from what i've seen the main issue seems to be with the Drawables tab. At least for me.
Anything from Players Info until Health indicators, whether with anti obs or not, crashed my game the moment i've ticked the option and closed the overlay. So i've managed to play a couple games yesterday without crashing. Still, i gotta figure out which addons in particular are conflicting with the overlay hack, but one thing is certain. For me at least, any of the options in the drawable tab between  players info and health indicators crashes the game. However, now that i mentioned it, i recall seeing someone report an issue related to font. Maybe this is what causes this crash? I mean with the options i have right now, excluding the aforementioned, my game doesn't crash and i can join and play online games.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. - crash files
yes I done some changes this version to antiobs, I had a lot of conversions of numbers because of mess in development. this version I fixed them but maybe it causes problems. use the version before this one, it should be fine for antiobs. I will check the crash logs soon in few days

(10-05-2023, 01:11 PM)fearless4874 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-05-2023, 09:49 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.no esp don't crash. and what invis si bug?
look I need to wait for more people if they get the same issue. I personally don't play versus and spitter has no reason to crash really.
about invis models, it can happen only if you put chams with 0 alpha. I suspect something's off with your config
Sometimes the players become invisible selectively (can happen to both survivors and SI). Not all 4 SI become invisible, it happens to certain players after a while, maybe after transitioning to new chapter or new campaign. Fortunately XYZ chams works so strong on survivors I have no issue with them, but I use DME for SI so I have to use ESP along with chams just in case the bug happens.

I did not modify any options with chams, I only picked XYZ on survivor and DME on SI/boss and that was it. It's possible that this invisible bug may not caused by your cheat but I'm not sure and have no experience or clues to test it.
you change anything to alpha color of chams? without chams they turn invisible too? never heard of it
(10-05-2023, 01:25 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-05-2023, 10:20 AM)Raiden Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've done pretty extensive testing and from what i've seen the main issue seems to be with the Drawables tab. At least for me.
Anything from Players Info until Health indicators, whether with anti obs or not, crashed my game the moment i've ticked the option and closed the overlay. So i've managed to play a couple games yesterday without crashing. Still, i gotta figure out which addons in particular are conflicting with the overlay hack, but one thing is certain. For me at least, any of the options in the drawable tab between  players info and health indicators crashes the game. However, now that i mentioned it, i recall seeing someone report an issue related to font. Maybe this is what causes this crash? I mean with the options i have right now, excluding the aforementioned, my game doesn't crash and i can join and play online games.
yes I done some changes this version to antiobs, I had a lot of conversions of numbers because of mess in development. this version I fixed them but maybe it causes problems. use the version before this one, it should be fine for antiobs. I will check the crash logs soon in few days

(10-05-2023, 01:11 PM)fearless4874 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Sometimes the players become invisible selectively (can happen to both survivors and SI). Not all 4 SI become invisible, it happens to certain players after a while, maybe after transitioning to new chapter or new campaign. Fortunately XYZ chams works so strong on survivors I have no issue with them, but I use DME for SI so I have to use ESP along with chams just in case the bug happens.

you change anything to alpha color of chams? without chams they turn invisible too? never heard of it
Ah If you mean the color of the chams, I did change some to my preference, but what do you mean by alpha? And only XYZ chams can fix the invisibleness (using Red color), unless I spectate the target in 3rd person view (As SI, to an invisible survivor), in that case I can still see an invisible survivor with his visible firstaid kit and gun. DME chams won't work
(10-05-2023, 02:55 PM)fearless4874 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-05-2023, 01:25 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.yes I done some changes this version to antiobs, I had a lot of conversions of numbers because of mess in development. this version I fixed them but maybe it causes problems. use the version before this one, it should be fine for antiobs. I will check the crash logs soon in few days

Ah If you mean the color of the chams, I did change some to my preference, but what do you mean by alpha? And only XYZ chams can fix the invisibleness (using Red color), unless I spectate the target in 3rd person view (As SI, to an invisible survivor), in that case I can still see an invisible survivor with his visible firstaid kit and gun. DME chams won't work
alpha is transperacy, the th4 color. it goes red, green, blue, alpha for colors
I just never heard of this issue, only someone once reported me this and it was because he used backtrack chams on 0 alpha by mistake, on css someone reported me the same but I'm 99% sure it was the same thing with alpha chams, I just never got a response from him
about the crashes, I'm pretty sure it's because of what I mentioned before, about these conversions, I will check it on weekend, im little busy
(10-05-2023, 03:04 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-05-2023, 02:55 PM)fearless4874 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ah If you mean the color of the chams, I did change some to my preference, but what do you mean by alpha? And only XYZ chams can fix the invisibleness (using Red color), unless I spectate the target in 3rd person view (As SI, to an invisible survivor), in that case I can still see an invisible survivor with his visible firstaid kit and gun. DME chams won't work
alpha is transperacy, the th4 color. it goes red, green, blue, alpha for colors
I just never heard of this issue, only someone once reported me this and it was because he used backtrack chams on 0 alpha by mistake, on css someone reported me the same but I'm 99% sure it was the same thing with alpha chams, I just never got a response from him
Unfortunately it seems that my case falls into the 1% left xd. Here my color picks for the chams, as you can see all of the alpha are above 0

[Image: DaQlrJL.png]
(10-05-2023, 04:17 PM)fearless4874 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-05-2023, 03:04 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.alpha is transperacy, the th4 color. it goes red, green, blue, alpha for colors
Unfortunately it seems that my case falls into the 1% left xd. Here my color picks for the chams, as you can see all of the alpha are above 0

yes it seems ok. but I didn't understand something the invis players are getting invis for you without chams too? as I said before it's not really possible for this to happen without chams. it's or you play on modded server that is like this or I have no idea haha. really never heard of it. only chams can make such thing or you maybe have bad workshop mods

and.. when the invis player happen, take a screenshot of it
and yet another thing, if it's was cheat related then all humans/si should have been invis, not only 1/2
@fearless4874 Try ''record 1; stop' in console and see if the model shows for you
(10-06-2023, 07:46 AM)Sachiho Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@fearless4874 Try ''record 1; stop' in console and see if the model shows for you
@fearless4874 you mean the viewmodel goes invis not the playermodel bro, I know the issue, it happens once you die and you spectate on someone
haha please explain better next time bro, I was thinking you talk about player models..

anyways, about that issue, I'm fully aware of this and I never bothered to fix it or check what is it because it never really annoyed me, but I will check it sometime later on yes..

I will put it in Todo list to fix
(10-06-2023, 07:14 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-05-2023, 04:17 PM)fearless4874 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Unfortunately it seems that my case falls into the 1% left xd. Here my color picks for the chams, as you can see all of the alpha are above 0

yes it seems ok. but I didn't understand something the invis players are getting invis for you without chams too? as I said before it's not really possible for this to happen without chams. it's or you play on modded server that is like this or I have no idea haha. really never heard of it. only chams can make such thing or you maybe have bad workshop mods

and yet another thing, if it's was cheat related then all humans/si should have been invis, not only 1/2

Sure, I will take screenshots of the invi bug it next time. I'm not sure if the bug caused by the game or the cheat too but I highly suspect it's the latter case. Maybe I will try an ESP-only play to see if the bug can occur outside of chams. It's definitely strange that it only affects some players and never all 4 SI at once.
(10-06-2023, 07:46 AM)Sachiho Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@fearless4874 Try ''record 1; stop' in console and see if the model shows for you

Yeah I know about that fix but it only fixes two bugs: when there is sudden crazy lag that not caused by ping, or when there are player location's displacements (like a SI or survivor gets "frozen" in one place but in reality they are in different locations, with their teammates). For this invisible bug I can't even see their illusion visuals anywhere, they just go totally invisible!
There could be a slim chance I mistake about it and I will pay attention to it more.
(10-06-2023, 09:05 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
@fearless4874 you mean the viewmodel goes invis not the playermodel bro, I know the issue, it happens once you die and you spectate on someone
haha please explain better next time bro, I was thinking you talk about player models..

anyways, about that issue, I'm fully aware of this and I never bothered to fix it or check what is it because it never really annoyed me, but I will check it sometime later on yes..

I'm not sure, but if you mean the viewmodel is the hands, arms and guns I can see from 1st pov spectator, like in this video, then no.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

What I mean is the actual playermodel going invisible, like I get jumped by an invi jockey or pounded by invi charger. When I play as SI I notice the survivors can become invisible as well, just not only SI. I realize later as SI because I use XYZ chams for survivors, and fortunately the chams cover the invisible survivor models too, unlike the DME chams on infected. I can only notice it when I spectate the survivors in 3rd pov as a ghost SI on cooldown.

I will try to take the screenshots today for you for easier demonstration, with and without ESP. Don't worry because while this bug seems random, it occurs quite frequently, not rare at all.

Weapon info crash again
(10-06-2023, 01:28 PM)fearless4874 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-06-2023, 07:14 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.yes it seems ok. but I didn't understand something the invis players are getting invis for you without chams too? as I said before it's not really possible for this to happen without chams. it's or you play on modded server that is like this or I have no idea haha. really never heard of it. only chams can make such thing or you maybe have bad workshop mods

Sure, I will take screenshots of the invi bug it next time. I'm not sure if the bug caused by the game or the cheat too but I highly suspect it's the latter case. Maybe I will try an ESP-only play to see if the bug can occur outside of chams. It's definitely strange that it only affects some players and never all 4 SI at once.

Yeah I know about that fix but it only fixes two bugs: when there is sudden crazy lag that not caused by ping, or when there are player location's displacements (like a SI or survivor gets "frozen" in one place but in reality they are in different locations, with their teammates). For this invisible bug I can't even see their illusion visuals anywhere, they just go totally invisible!
There could be a slim chance I mistake about it and I will pay attention to it more.
(10-06-2023, 09:05 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@fearless4874 you mean the viewmodel goes invis not the playermodel bro, I know the issue, it happens once you die and you spectate on someone

I'm not sure, but if you mean the viewmodel is the hands, arms and guns I can see from 1st pov spectator, like in this video, then no.

What I mean is the actual playermodel going invisible, like I get jumped by an invi jockey or pounded by invi charger. When I play as SI I notice the survivors can become invisible as well, just not only SI. I realize later as SI because I use XYZ chams for survivors, and fortunately the chams cover the invisible survivor models too, unlike the DME chams on infected. I can only notice it when I spectate the survivors in 3rd pov as a ghost SI on cooldown.

I will try to take the screenshots today for you for easier demonstration, with and without ESP. Don't worry because while this bug seems random, it occurs quite frequently, not rare at all.
if so it's a problem on your side bro, no idea what could it be but send screenshots anyways..

(10-06-2023, 03:39 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Weapon info crash again
use antiobs, normal crashes I already fixed it
(10-06-2023, 08:11 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-06-2023, 01:28 PM)fearless4874 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Sure, I will take screenshots of the invi bug it next time. I'm not sure if the bug caused by the game or the cheat too but I highly suspect it's the latter case. Maybe I will try an ESP-only play to see if the bug can occur outside of chams. It's definitely strange that it only affects some players and never all 4 SI at once.

if so it's a problem on your side bro, no idea what could it be but send screenshots anyways..

(10-06-2023, 03:39 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Weapon info crash again

I already try enablee antiobs but it still crash
This time crash with crashlog.
Beta version is work well...
(10-07-2023, 03:52 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-06-2023, 08:11 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.if so it's a problem on your side bro, no idea what could it be but send screenshots anyways..

I already try enablee antiobs but it still crash
This time crash with crashlog.
Beta version is work well...
oh not sure. wait fo newer version. the version I have in my PC it works. I will post test version sometime today here since the normal version likes to crash
i checked the crashes now and they all come from normal esp, i completely forgot to mention that dont use anything that isnt anti obs in current version

weapons info crash because theres something wrong with the coloration of the text, i have no idea how players info/spectator info even work. probably normal esp could crash in this version too
(10-07-2023, 04:59 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
i checked the crashes now and they all come from normal esp, i completely forgot to mention that dont use anything that isnt anti obs in current version

weapons info crash because theres something wrong with the coloration of the text, i have no idea how players info/spectator info even work. probably normal esp could crash in this version too
Indeed weapons info crash whether it's anti obs or not. Same for spectators/visibile. As i said, almost everything from the Drawables tab. I'll be waiting for a fix. I do use esp from the esp tab. Just for survivors. So despite that it lets me join games, should i just disable it for now? Not use anything from the ESP tab?
(10-08-2023, 07:58 AM)Raiden Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-07-2023, 04:59 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i checked the crashes now and they all come from normal esp, i completely forgot to mention that dont use anything that isnt anti obs in current version

Indeed weapons info crash whether it's anti obs or not. Same for spectators/visibile. As i said, almost everything from the Drawables tab. I'll be waiting for a fix. I do use esp from the esp tab. Just for survivors. So despite that it lets me join games, should i just disable it for now? Not use anything from the ESP tab?
not quite sure but wait for a fix
i will post sometime soon

silent aimbot, anti-obs esp, no recoil and autoshove only
(10-08-2023, 12:27 PM)Amber Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

you most likely play on custom map or custom server that breaks engine prediction which causes that crash, normally it should never happen, where you play?

for anyone who have problems, try this version it should be good
(10-08-2023, 01:38 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-08-2023, 12:27 PM)Amber Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

you most likely play on custom map or custom server that breaks engine prediction which causes that crash, normally it should never happen, where you play?

It seems to be working. Although i still seem to have issues with some of my addons.
2nd i get this error ever since i started having crashes. Any idea what could be the root cause of this?
Also target by crosshair option is not working. I set up the snap degree but its not doing anything. The snap degree box is not even visible for some reason.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-08-2023, 02:49 PM)Raiden Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-08-2023, 01:38 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.you most likely play on custom map or custom server that breaks engine prediction which causes that crash, normally it should never happen, where you play?

It seems to be working. Although i still seem to have issues with some of my addons.
2nd i get this error ever since i started having crashes. Any idea what could be the root cause of this?
Also target by crosshair option is not working. I set up the snap degree but its not doing anything. The snap degree box is not even visible for some reason.
humm you miss configured it, try to put crosshair mode, with normal snap degree on 90, see it will follow the closest target to crosshair
about snap degree, you can put visualize option to see the box where is starts to detect enemies, its not quite accurate but you should get the point of the box
and about your error, this error means your game loaded too many models at once, usually it happens with workshop mods when you have too many high quality models, lets say if you subscibe to multiple of these addons You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. in 4+ server you game is most likely to crash with same reason
or it can be because you activated draw distance option on max on custom maps
(10-08-2023, 03:15 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-08-2023, 02:49 PM)Raiden Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It seems to be working. Although i still seem to have issues with some of my addons.
humm you miss configured it, try to put crosshair mode, with normal snap degree on 90, see it will follow the closest target to crosshair
about snap degree, you can put visualize option to see the box where is starts to detect enemies, its not quite accurate but you should get the point of the box
and about your error, this error means your game loaded too many models at once, usually it happens with workshop mods when you have too many high quality models, lets say if you subscibe to multiple of these addons You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. in 4+ server you game is most likely to crash with same reason
I've configured the snap degree and crosshair mode accordingly. Same as i ever did. No, something's up with it. But i'll try again, maybe you're right. But im pretty sure ive set it up correctly.
The snap degree box doesnt show up at all for some reason. And no, i didnt activate draw distance option.
Also, about the addons. Yeah, that's what google says about it. Apparently too many models at once. However, what strikes me as very odd and out of place is that on my older laptop which had a gtx 950m 4gb, never had any issues with my addons when using the hack. Never, not even once. And i get constant crashes on this new laptop which has a 3070 8gb gpu. So there's no way in hell my older laptop was more potent to handle models but the new one isnt. So it's very odd to say the least.
Also also, I dont play on servers with more than 4 players. Just regular campaigns. If anything, i blame this mess on the cretins who decided this game, which worked perfectly for so many godamn years, needed a freaking update! It was working so damn fine, and no one ever had any issues with it. Now, as far as the workshop is concerned, is pretty much a damn mess. God i fucking hate this pointless crap. 

Also also also, is it possible for the crashes to happen because i have every video setting to max including the resolution which is to the default resolution of my laptop which is 2560 x 1600?
Anyway, check out these crashes and lmk what exactly is wrong here. Maybe i can fix this mess. Or expose something that may not work right with the hack.
Thanks!
(10-08-2023, 03:46 PM)Raiden Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-08-2023, 03:15 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.humm you miss configured it, try to put crosshair mode, with normal snap degree on 90, see it will follow the closest target to crosshair
I've configured the snap degree and crosshair mode accordingly. Same as i ever did. No, something's up with it. But i'll try again, maybe you're right. But im pretty sure ive set it up correctly.
The snap degree box doesnt show up at all for some reason. And no, i didnt activate draw distance option.
Also, about the addons. Yeah, that's what google says about it. Apparently too many models at once. However, what strikes me as very odd and out of place is that on my older laptop which had a gtx 950m 4gb, never had any issues with my addons when using the hack. Never, not even once. And i get constant crashes on this new laptop which has a 3070 8gb gpu. So there's no way in hell my older laptop was more potent to handle models but the new one isnt. So it's very odd to say the least.
Also also, I dont play on servers with more than 4 players. Just regular campaigns. If anything, i blame this mess on the cretins who decided this game, which worked perfectly for so many godamn years, needed a freaking update! It was working so damn fine, and no one ever had any issues with it. Now, as far as the workshop is concerned, is pretty much a damn mess. God i fucking hate this pointless crap. 

Also also also, is it possible for the crashes to happen because i have every video setting to max including the resolution which is to the default resolution of my laptop which is 2560 x 1600?
Anyway, check out these crashes and lmk what exactly is wrong here. Maybe i can fix this mess. Or expose something that may not work right with the hack.
Thanks!
it's not related to pc the error, it's the game limit., it will crash on any pc and about screen res, only glow might crash the game if you play above 1080p
I will check the crashes soon
edit: what are these crashes? every crash is different and one crash looks like from the normal version and not what i posted above
and yet another thing, it looks like steam gameoverlay crashes your game altho i dont use it at all in l4d2
after the last update game crashes alot
idk maybe its glow
i always use the config u provided
(10-08-2023, 06:50 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-08-2023, 03:46 PM)Raiden Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've configured the snap degree and crosshair mode accordingly. Same as i ever did. No, something's up with it. But i'll try again, maybe you're right. But im pretty sure ive set it up correctly.

Thanks!
it's not related to pc the error, it's the game limit., it will crash on any pc and about screen res, only glow might crash the game if you play above 1080p
I will check the crashes soon
edit: what are these crashes? every crash is different and one crash looks like from the normal version and not what i posted above
and yet another thing, it looks like steam gameoverlay crashes your game altho i dont use it at all in l4d2
Uhm, i've downloaded the vr.dll file that you posted in the message above. 
Back in the day i used to play with the steam overlay on and it never crashed because of that. With addons as well. Also, the fact that im running the game in window mode no border could cause this? Do you suggest disabling the steam overlay completely?