Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.89 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
Porfavor cuando sera la actulizacion ya quiero ver todo lo nuevo que pondran a este increible hack
desesperado por la nueva actualización !!
(05-18-2023, 01:13 AM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Porfavor cuando sera la actulizacion ya quiero ver todo lo nuevo que pondran a este increible hack
:)) hold on. Let me do it as needed haha
They've recently updated the game due to RCA exploits, now it crashes unforunately..
just fixed the VR, please update :(
:ujel:
Wait I will update in few hrs dont worry
L4D2 have update today

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

An update has been released for Left 4 Dead 2.
- Fixed a regression that caused some scripted special zombie spawns to fail. Fixes Tank Run mutation.

- Fixed several crash and RCE exploits, all reported via HackerOne.

After replaced dependencies to inject work

issue:
Weapon info wrong

This crash by change display setting
(05-19-2023, 08:04 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.L4D2 have update today

- Fixed a regression that caused some scripted special zombie spawns to fail. Fixes Tank Run mutation.

- Fixed several crash and RCE exploits, all reported via HackerOne.

After replaced dependencies to inject work

issue:
Weapon info wrong

This crash by change display setting
yes @Lorian reported me too about weapons esp, i fixed it aleady, is the crashlog from weapons esp crash?
Does it work now? Has the hack been updated?
(05-19-2023, 06:40 PM)Raiden Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Does it work now? Has the hack been updated?
yes yes its ok.. anytime soon ill post another hotfix to fix a few issues
Ok cool! Thank you for the amazing work that you do! Much appreciated!
this is my visual config, enjoy!
[Image: image.png?width=845&height=468]
Does anyone know any method to kill the tanks with few bullets? I have seen that some hackers do that and I would also like to know how it works, or what functions should be used to do it, if someone would be so kind as to tell me or explain it to me, I would really appreciate it, thanks
JAJAJ lag exploit 5-10 + speed+cambio de arma +aim
(05-19-2023, 11:20 PM)Zxlymxx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.JAJAJ lag exploit 5-10 + speed+cambio de arma +aim
Yes and its possible to shoot 50 bullets at once with soeedhack to same spot with nospread legit
I was shooting my gun having rapid fire enable then the game crashed. No crash log either, which is odd, to say the least. To be honest, there may be multiple reasons that lead to a crash not just this. For instance, i went to the bathroom and when i came back my game already crashed to deskstop. No crash log. Also, the weapon info doesn't correctly. It's showing symbols and stuff instead of the weapon's name. For most of them anyway, ammo for instance, is displayed correctly. Also, i'm not sure yet, but some of the options, chams related i suspect, cause massive fps drops. Maybe some optimization issues? I don't know. Anyway, that's all i have for now. Unfortunately, i can't play and experiment since the game usually crashes after the huge fps drops, so i'm sorry i can't provide anything useful, but i'll keep an eye out.
(05-20-2023, 12:14 PM)Raiden Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I was shooting my gun having rapid fire enable then the game crashed. No crash log either, which is odd, to say the least. To be honest, there may be multiple reasons that lead to a crash not just this. For instance, i went to the bathroom and when i came back my game already crashed to deskstop. No crash log. Also, the weapon info doesn't correctly. It's showing symbols and stuff instead of the weapon's name. For most of them anyway, ammo for instance, is displayed correctly. Also, i'm not sure yet, but some of the options, chams related i suspect, cause massive fps drops. Maybe some optimization issues? I don't know. Anyway, that's all i have for now. Unfortunately, i can't play and experiment since the game usually crashes after the huge fps drops, so i'm sorry i can't provide anything useful, but i'll keep an eye out.
i dont really know why you keep turning weapons esp if all the weapons names are complete gibberish, i know that, it will be fixed anytime soon, look in changelog..

about fps, if your pc cant handle dme chams then use the cheaper xyz chams
(05-20-2023, 05:08 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-20-2023, 12:14 PM)Raiden Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I was shooting my gun having rapid fire enable then the game crashed. No crash log either, which is odd, to say the least. To be honest, there may be multiple reasons that lead to a crash not just this. For instance, i went to the bathroom and when i came back my game already crashed to deskstop. No crash log. Also, the weapon info doesn't correctly. It's showing symbols and stuff instead of the weapon's name. For most of them anyway, ammo for instance, is displayed correctly. Also, i'm not sure yet, but some of the options, chams related i suspect, cause massive fps drops. Maybe some optimization issues? I don't know. Anyway, that's all i have for now. Unfortunately, i can't play and experiment since the game usually crashes after the huge fps drops, so i'm sorry i can't provide anything useful, but i'll keep an eye out.
i dont really know why you keep turning weapons esp if all the weapons names are complete gibberish, i know that, it will be fixed anytime soon, look in changelog..

about fps, if your pc cant handle dme chams then use the cheaper xyz chams
Okay. Thanks for your help!
Sorry I'm new, where do I put the file?
to wait until everything works fine :(
Como se abre el inyector , ya segui todos los pasos pero no abre el hack :c alguien ayudenme Levi ♡#4473 les paso mi discord para alguna ayuda porfa
I'm comeback
(05-21-2023, 07:44 AM)_shomairo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Como se abre el inyector , ya segui todos los pasos pero no abre el hack :c alguien ayudenme Levi ♡#4473 les paso mi discord para alguna ayuda porfa
did you delete libcef.dll file from /bin folder? try to follow injector instructions too