Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.89 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
Can aimbot allow tank stones to lock on to survivors?
(12-28-2023, 03:13 PM)JMComic2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can aimbot allow tank stones to lock on to survivors?
Try, i never tried i think. And to make it accurate there is a need for projectile calculation
Will a new version be released in the New year?
(12-29-2023, 01:28 AM)caonima333222 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Will a new version be released in the New year?
This weekend it should
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
This is a cheating model I saw on YT. Can VR have the same rendering ESP?
(12-30-2023, 07:02 AM)caonima333222 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
This is a cheating model I saw on YT. Can VR have the same rendering ESP?
What you mean? The healthbar and all that?
2023 final update when?
[quote=“redogg” pid='1494' dateline='1701279584']
[quote=“megakadi” pid=“1493” dateline=“1701180905”]
我看到 l4d2 有时会抽搐或冻结游戏 1 秒钟。我认为这是该程序的产物,因为当我在不开始黑客的情况下玩游戏时,不会停止游戏,有什么想法吗?:/
[/引用]
正在检查中。谢谢你的报告
[/引用]

[quote=“redogg” pid='1561' dateline='1703951479']
[quote=“caonima333222” pid=“1560” dateline=“1703919774”]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
这是我在YT上看到的作弊模型。VR 可以具有相同的渲染 ESP 吗?
[/引用]
你什么意思?健康条等等?
[/引用]
不,是角色的渲染,对应的是chams中的CHAMS,VR中的VR作弊。对于普通和特殊感染,颜色只有几种,太饱满了,无法选择更多的颜色。
(12-31-2023, 02:35 AM)caonima333222 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-29-2023, 05:39 PM)“redogg” Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
“megakadi” pid="“1493”" dateline="“1701180905” Wrote:我看到 l4d2 有时会抽搐或冻结游戏 1 秒钟。我认为这是该程序的产物,因为当我在不开始黑客的情况下玩游戏时,不会停止游戏,有什么想法吗?:/
[/引用]
正在检查中。谢谢你的报告
[/引用]

(12-30-2023, 03:51 PM)“redogg” Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
“caonima333222” pid="“1560”" dateline="“1703919774” Wrote:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
这是我在YT上看到的作弊模型。VR 可以具有相同的渲染 ESP 吗?
[/引用]
你什么意思?健康条等等?
[/引用]
不,是角色的渲染,对应的是chams中的CHAMS,VR中的VR作弊。对于普通和特殊感染,颜色只有几种,太饱满了,无法选择更多的颜色。
Wireframe you can make with glow advanced settings. About chams colors, its good to change to any chams color but the chams in video will get dark in dark areas of the map, somwtimes even unseen. My type of chams support only 0/255 rgb colors but its always visible

Anyways.. im planning on adding another chams type in addition to xyz and dme. It will have same effect as dme but the colors will be always visible even in dark maps like in current chams

Edit: you can make any color chams with adnaved glow settings with nicer colors also. Play with siders alittlebit. I comoletly forgot about that
(12-31-2023, 03:16 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-31-2023, 02:35 AM)caonima333222 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Wireframe you can make with glow advanced settings. About chams colors, its good to change to any chams color but the chams in video will get dark in dark areas of the map, somwtimes even unseen. My type of chams support only 0/255 rgb colors but its always visible

Anyways.. im planning on adding another chams type in addition to xyz and dme. It will have same effect as dme but the colors will be always visible even in dark maps like in current chams

Edit: you can make any color chams with adnaved glow settings with nicer colors also. Play with siders alittlebit. I comoletly forgot about that

I think the chams color should be richer from dark to light and any kind of color, I want to change the Chams color of the Survivors to light blue but I can't set it, I don't think that's reasonable, since this setting is given, it should be possible to set other types, because I prefer light colors and I like to be able to change the color settings of Chams
(12-31-2023, 04:45 AM)JMComic2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-31-2023, 03:16 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Wireframe you can make with glow advanced settings. About chams colors, its good to change to any chams color but the chams in video will get dark in dark areas of the map, somwtimes even unseen. My type of chams support only 0/255 rgb colors but its always visible

I think the chams color should be richer from dark to light and any kind of color, I want to change the Chams color of the Survivors to light blue but I can't set it, I don't think that's reasonable, since this setting is given, it should be possible to set other types, because I prefer light colors and I like to be able to change the color settings of Chams
Wait for new chams option. The color will be lit and all colors too
You will be very disapointed from normal all color chams
Question 
Can you please make it so that Triggerbot only works on Special Infected? I can't HVH properly without wasting my ammo on Commons
How does the smoker / hunter glitch work? Is it supposed to insta incap survivors? I was able to get it to do that 1 time but haven't since then gotten it to insta incap as a smoker

edit: so it "kinda" happened with char, when I get an insta incap it permanently locks me to max speedhack until I close game and reinj, its extremely funny when it happens but you cant play when its over. I dont know if its due to it being on automatic or not though
(01-04-2024, 03:45 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How does the smoker / hunter glitch work? Is it supposed to insta incap survivors? I was able to get it to do that 1 time but haven't since then gotten it to insta incap as a smoker

edit: so it "kinda" happened with char, when I get an insta incap it permanently locks me to max speedhack until I close game and reinj, its extremely funny when it happens but you cant play when its over. I dont know if its due to it being on automatic or not though
Smoker glitch only works if you keep a good distance from the survivor you catched, the dmg will depend on it

hunter glitch will make your pounce long, allowing you to easily inflict 25 dmg. About the charger, yes, it will be fixed
(01-04-2024, 04:46 PM)Lorian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-04-2024, 03:45 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How does the smoker / hunter glitch work? Is it supposed to insta incap survivors? I was able to get it to do that 1 time but haven't since then gotten it to insta incap as a smoker

Smoker glitch only works if you keep a good distance from the survivor you catched, the dmg will depend on it

hunter glitch will make your pounce long, allowing you to easily inflict 25 dmg. About the charger, yes, it will be fixed
I see, so that must be why I insta downed him then with smoker but couldnt get it a 2nd time. and for the hunter glitch I couldn't really get it to work with auto, I will try to figure out if that speedhacking bug is attached to smoker / hunter because it has happened before, I think it happened after I landed a hunter pounce too but Im unsure if it was smoker or hunter that affected it aswell.
(01-04-2024, 05:59 PM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-04-2024, 04:46 PM)Lorian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Smoker glitch only works if you keep a good distance from the survivor you catched, the dmg will depend on it

I see, so that must be why I insta downed him then with smoker but couldnt get it a 2nd time. and for the hunter glitch I couldn't really get it to work with auto, I will try to figure out if that speedhacking bug is attached to smoker / hunter because it has happened before, I think it happened after I landed a hunter pounce too but Im unsure if it was smoker or hunter that affected it aswell.
After alot of going over it, I will say I cannot get that bug to happen again (as smoker / hunter) , so I will retract that segment as I probably was a charger then as well and dont remember.
I got random stuck with newest version

Stuck and no response

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-05-2024, 11:08 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I got random stuck with newest version

Stuck and no response
Not sure what is it about but wait for newer version, current version is buggy and its crashing. I should post hotfix today
no "anti obs" option works, that is to say that when transmitting the game you still see the skeletons or everything related to the "anti obs", also fix this, every time we start a game a few seconds later the game gives a pull, a small lag very annoying, only happens once and is to start a game or if we move to the next chapter the same happens
(01-06-2024, 03:15 AM)tuserrano123 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.no "anti obs" option works, that is to say that when transmitting the game you still see the skeletons or everything related to the "anti obs", also fix this, every time we start a game a few seconds later the game gives a pull, a small lag very annoying, only happens once and is to start a game or if we move to the next chapter the same happens
Anti-obs works, just dont transmit in fullscreen/desktop
What is the role of smoker failure?
(01-05-2024, 11:08 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I got random stuck with newest version

I've confirmed that 90% of the stuck/lag happens for me when someone is joining/leaving the server (especially on server with more than 8 slots), idk if it's a server-side issue but this happens even when no cheat is enabled.
I wonder when the automatic wall will arrive
(01-06-2024, 04:11 AM)Sachiho Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I've confirmed that 90% of the stuck/lag happens for me when someone is joining/leaving the server (especially on server with more than 8 slots), idk if it's a server-side issue but this happens even when no cheat is enabled.
Intersting.. where you play? What server?

(01-06-2024, 08:04 AM)JMComic2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I wonder when the automatic wall will arrive
In the next few months..
(01-06-2024, 12:52 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-06-2024, 04:11 AM)Sachiho Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've confirmed that 90% of the stuck/lag happens for me when someone is joining/leaving the server (especially on server with more than 8 slots), idk if it's a server-side issue but this happens even when no cheat is enabled.
Intersting.. where you play? What server?

(01-06-2024, 08:04 AM)JMComic2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I wonder when the automatic wall will arrive
In the next few months..

Once happen on survival mode with official server, but i think maybe the lag exploit make it stuck