Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.89 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
(12-11-2023, 06:07 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-11-2023, 05:48 PM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have a few questions regarding the infinite punching and double boom, how exactly do I get them to work? I know its going to be finnicky but I can seem to get my SI to actually continuously smack or anything, I kinda just T-Pose on them. I will say though I love when infinite tank rock just leaves the tank in the throwing rock state but I can run around at the survivors XD
It works same as infinite tank punch, the thing about it is it allows you to punch infinitly if you punch two humans, like you punch one time the first human and then punch the second human and repeat it like that, you be able to punch them without delay at all as long you dont hit the same human twice. It can be tested on punchable tank props too, if theres two props near each other, you be able to hit them almost in the same time

The issue with that is if you have only one human, you will be able to punch him only once and thats it, but for that theres a hotkey

Edit: i accidetly disliked you, sorry xd
Hm, I see, whenever I try to punch sometimes it doesnt even attack so I was curious. I will go on HSTM and see if I can get it on the cars and props. Also is there an ETA for the smoker glitch and hunter? I am very excited to try that out.

And no worries :).
Ceiling hunter script any angle and auto-click plz !!! <3
whats the newest l4d2 reborn i cant find it.
(12-13-2023, 12:56 AM)littlemaster8553 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.whats the newest l4d2 reborn i cant find it.
Current build is whats on the first page
Photo 
not injection [Image: JiLakh2.png]
(12-16-2023, 11:52 AM)ZEN3VY Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.not injection [Image: JiLakh2.png]
Make sure you installed this
Must install You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Needed dependencies You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (Extract to game-folder in X:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left4dead2
then delete X:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left4dead2\bin\libcef.dll)

If didnt help, follow injector text
Hello, I have a problem with the "Remove Particles" option, Boomer's vomiting disappears. At the same time, the vomit of the spitter is not visible...
How can this be fixed?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hello, I have a problem with the "Remove Particles" option, Boomer's vomiting disappears. At the same time, the vomit of the spitter is not visible...
How can this be fixed?
(12-16-2023, 06:15 PM)Bishara Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello, I have a problem with the "Remove Particles" option, Boomer's vomiting disappears. At the same time, the vomit of the spitter is not visible...
How can this be fixed?
Dont use that to remove boomer vision, enable disable post process to dsiable boomer vision
In the past two days, the game has often crashed when some of the servers have cleared and loaded
(12-16-2023, 07:32 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-16-2023, 06:15 PM)Bishara Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello, I have a problem with the "Remove Particles" option, Boomer's vomiting disappears. At the same time, the vomit of the spitter is not visible...
How can this be fixed?
Dont use that to remove boomer vision, enable disable post process to dsiable boomer vision
Thx, real work!
(12-16-2023, 08:07 PM)Aysh1997 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.In the past two days, the game has often crashed when some of the servers have cleared and loaded
Did you use trails option? And send crash files
(12-17-2023, 12:46 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-16-2023, 08:07 PM)Aysh1997 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.In the past two days, the game has often crashed when some of the servers have cleared and loaded
There was no bullet tracking, I only fired auto-gun and ESP

(12-17-2023, 12:46 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I'm sorry I'm a Chinese player, and I'd like you to make an option to load text in the language and provide a translation of the corresponding cheat option.
(12-17-2023, 06:52 AM)Aysh1997 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-17-2023, 12:46 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Did you use trails option? And send crash files

(12-17-2023, 12:46 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Did you use trails option? And send crash files
I'm sorry I'm a Chinese player, and I'd like you to make an option to load text in the language and provide a translation of the corresponding cheat option.
You should upload a zip file
(12-17-2023, 08:17 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-17-2023, 06:52 AM)Aysh1997 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You should upload a zip file
OK You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-16-2023, 11:52 AM)ZEN3VY Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.not injection [Image: JiLakh2.png]

The same problem never injects and it is not the injector since I use another one with the same injector and it works
(12-17-2023, 05:18 PM)Georghe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

The same problem never injects and it is not the injector since I use another one with the same injector and it works
Screenshot your game folder with left4dead2.exe
I'm a little curious, can we perfectly bypass LAC anti-cheat vs smac anti-cheat in the angry state?
(12-18-2023, 01:38 PM)JMComic2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'm a little curious, can we perfectly bypass LAC anti-cheat vs smac anti-cheat in the angry state?
For aimbot use psilent on fakeangle on x and y option
For bhop use normal or humanized to void more strict bhop anticheats
Rapidfire isnt there yet but it will be added somwtime soon
(12-18-2023, 11:23 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-17-2023, 05:18 PM)Georghe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The same problem never injects and it is not the injector since I use another one with the same injector and it works
Screenshot your game folder with left4dead2.exe
[Image: image.jpg]
(12-18-2023, 10:32 PM)Georghe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-18-2023, 11:23 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Screenshot your game folder with left4dead2.exe
Verify you dont have d3d9.dll files inside bin folder. Things like reshade
(12-18-2023, 11:10 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-18-2023, 10:32 PM)Georghe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: image.jpg]
Verify you dont have d3d9.dll files inside bin folder. Things like reshade

this is the folder
(12-19-2023, 10:17 PM)Georghe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-18-2023, 11:10 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Verify you dont have d3d9.dll files inside bin folder. Things like reshade

this is the folder
not in that folder, but in this one
[Image: image.png?ex=659490c5&is=65821bc5&hm=69e...eb1ebdf72&]
(12-17-2023, 05:18 PM)Georghe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Try to open the injector in that folder and run as administrator (Don't open the injector with shortcut link)
I have the same problem on windows 11