Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.89 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
what does introplotation smth and ex version do?? aim from the forward and back in time??
(11-23-2023, 01:14 PM)AerialNuka Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.what does introplotation smth and ex version do?? aim from the forward and back in time??
Go to some server, be dead and freelook on players or zombies, turn the menu on and toggle that option and see what it does to player models

However, it will make the player movements not smooth and rough

(11-22-2023, 06:52 PM)Lorian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-22-2023, 05:50 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Haha what a cringe video.
There is some type of way to enable commands like noclip or god without the need of sv_cheats enabled. Not sure how its done but its some type of exploit that can be done with script files of hud, it was a thing in tf2 once too

Anyways.. about the rest, it looks like he used my no falldmg method 1. Could be hes using visuals too
haha yes
The hud mods only allow you to use client commands, it's literally the same as CVAR forcer
So not quite sure yes..  as you already know, to use such commands you usually need recon password but im strongly sure they dont have rcon pass

But from what i heard, they do it by enabling such commands without the need of sv cheats at all
I have a question, Just install the hack, copy the files to the root of the game, and delete libcef.dll from the bin folder. When open the game everything works, but when inject the hack dll nothing happens, any solution?
It already installs the necessary files (Visual C++ Redistributable 2005-2019, DirectX End-User Runtime) but not with that either
(11-23-2023, 07:15 PM)fsmdkfskd123 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have a question, Just install the hack, copy the files to the root of the game, and delete libcef.dll from the bin folder. When open the game everything works, but when inject the hack dll nothing happens, any solution?
It already installs the necessary files (Visual C++ Redistributable 2005-2019, DirectX End-User Runtime) but not with that either
make sure again this file dont exist X:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left4dead2\bin\libcef.dll

and to be clear, you need to extaact the files to X:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left4dead2 folder
for some reason i tried all the steps and then tried injecting it it stills does not inject
Any idea why it says the download is not valid or availabe?
(11-25-2023, 09:26 AM)viscosityy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Any idea why it says the download is not valid or availabe?

Maybe he still uploading
(11-25-2023, 09:48 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-25-2023, 09:26 AM)viscosityy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Any idea why it says the download is not valid or availabe?

Maybe he still uploading
Yes i will upload anytime soon, sorry
When the target is behind it, AutoShove cannot push the target
I am seeing that l4d2 sometimes jerks or freezes the game for 1 second. I think this is a product of the program because when I play without starting the hack does not stop the game, any ideas? :/
(11-28-2023, 02:15 PM)megakadi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I am seeing that l4d2 sometimes jerks or freezes the game for 1 second. I think this is a product of the program because when I play without starting the hack does not stop the game, any ideas? :/
Under check. Thanks forr report
Hi everyone, share your config for verusus mode. For the latest version of read that my aim would not be noticeable, and at the same time it was possible to kill well infected. I know that there is a config from the admin here in the topic but for me a little weak )) And I myself do not know how to configure, and I am constantly suspected )) Thank you all in advance
(12-03-2023, 07:29 AM)dan18dannnn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi everyone, share your config for verusus mode. For the latest version of read that my aim would not be noticeable, and at the same time it was possible to kill well infected. I know that there is a config from the admin here in the topic but for me a little weak )) And I myself do not know how to configure, and I am constantly suspected )) Thank you all in advance
If you dont want to be suspected, my config is the only option. Its super hard to cheat and not get noticed. Legit is only way, no semi rage like nospread..
How do I set it up so that AA does a silent lock-on when the aimbot is down, moving the crosshair to the target's head instead of bullet tracking
(12-03-2023, 10:35 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-03-2023, 07:29 AM)dan18dannnn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi everyone, share your config for verusus mode. For the latest version of read that my aim would not be noticeable, and at the same time it was possible to kill well infected. I know that there is a config from the admin here in the topic but for me a little weak )) And I myself do not know how to configure, and I am constantly suspected )) Thank you all in advance
If you dont want to be suspected, my config is the only option. Its super hard to cheat and not get noticed. Legit is only way, no semi rage like nospread..
How can I enter your config.dat into the program?
(12-05-2023, 03:40 PM)JMComic2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How do I set it up so that AA does a silent lock-on when the aimbot is down, moving the crosshair to the target's head instead of bullet tracking
Hi, i didnt understand sorry

(12-05-2023, 06:42 PM)Hybr1d015 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-03-2023, 10:35 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If you dont want to be suspected, my config is the only option. Its super hard to cheat and not get noticed. Legit is only way, no semi rage like nospread..
How can I enter your config.dat into the program?
Put the file in game folder in left 4 deqd 2/left4deqd2
And load it in settings tab ingame
(12-05-2023, 10:08 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-05-2023, 03:40 PM)JMComic2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How do I set it up so that AA does a silent lock-on when the aimbot is down, moving the crosshair to the target's head instead of bullet tracking
Hi, i didnt understand sorry

(12-05-2023, 06:42 PM)Hybr1d015 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How can I enter your config.dat into the program?

I mean, how do set it up so that when turn on AA, the crosshair locks onto the target's head like silent, instead of bullet tracking like perfectsilent
(12-06-2023, 05:13 AM)JMComic2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-05-2023, 10:08 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi, i didnt understand sorry

I mean, how do set it up so that when turn on AA, the crosshair locks onto the target's head like silent, instead of bullet tracking like perfectsilent
When you use psilent fakeangle option, it spins you around by the x y z settings you choose, whenever you shoot, it lags the internet, then shoots, and it stops the spins at the time of shooting. It shoots to the normal location you choose like head. However if you dont want to spin and only use psilent, put x and y option on fakeangle, its the last option there i think
(11-29-2023, 05:39 PM)雷多格 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[quote pid="1493" dateline="1701180905"]
梅加卡迪我看到 l4d2 有时会抽搐或冻结游戏 1 秒钟。我认为这是该程序的产物,因为当我在不开始黑客的情况下玩游戏时,不会停止游戏,有什么想法吗?:/
正在检查中。谢谢你的报告
[/quote]
It seems that Infinite Spit is not available on servers that have ZoneMod
(12-09-2023, 05:39 PM)JMComic2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It seems that Infinite Spit is not available on servers that have ZoneMod
Yes its not avilable
(12-10-2023, 02:50 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-09-2023, 05:39 PM)JMComic2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It seems that Infinite Spit is not available on servers that have ZoneMod
Yes its not avilable

It was working back to ZM 2.7 or earlier?
(12-10-2023, 03:25 PM)Sachiho Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-10-2023, 02:50 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yes its not avilable

It was working back to ZM 2.7 or earlier?
Not sure, they have some plugin that blocks that, see if that version have this plugin
I have a few questions regarding the infinite punching and double boom, how exactly do I get them to work? I know its going to be finnicky but I can seem to get my SI to actually continuously smack or anything, I kinda just T-Pose on them. I will say though I love when infinite tank rock just leaves the tank in the throwing rock state but I can run around at the survivors XD
(12-11-2023, 05:48 PM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have a few questions regarding the infinite punching and double boom, how exactly do I get them to work? I know its going to be finnicky but I can seem to get my SI to actually continuously smack or anything, I kinda just T-Pose on them. I will say though I love when infinite tank rock just leaves the tank in the throwing rock state but I can run around at the survivors XD
It works same as infinite tank punch, the thing about it is it allows you to punch infinitly if you punch two humans, like you punch one time the first human and then punch the second human and repeat it like that, you be able to punch them without delay at all as long you dont hit the same human twice. It can be tested on punchable tank props too, if theres two props near each other, you be able to hit them almost in the same time

The issue with that is if you have only one human, you will be able to punch him only once and thats it, but for that theres a hotkey

Edit: i accidetly disliked you, sorry xd