Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.89 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
I went ahead and checked out the TP with Charger Rotation being messed up, it does seem it teleports both the charger and survivor if rotation is turned off, but just spins if its on and teleports only survivor. I am using the previous version to this one.
(11-12-2023, 06:02 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I went ahead and checked out the TP with Charger Rotation being messed up, it does seem it teleports both the charger and survivor if rotation is turned off, but just spins if its on and teleports only survivor. I am using the previous version to this one.
Yes it should teleport only the human without you, its better like that isnt it?
why hunter teleport doesn't work with a survivor as normal? it only works when turn on sv_cheats 1 -> bot_mimic 1
Militarymedal
Whether or not the No spread is effective against shotguns?
(11-12-2023, 01:39 PM)JMComic2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Whether or not the No spread is effective against shotguns?
 Not really, only legit spread will make the pattern the same
Theres a way to ad nospread to shotgns andits being done with legit spread also. @Lorian and me are checking it

(11-12-2023, 08:39 AM)KietGaming Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why hunter teleport doesn't work with a survivor as normal? it only works when turn on sv_cheats 1 -> bot_mimic 1
It never really worked. @Lorian made it possible somehow a few times before, he even recorded a video. I made it automatic by what he told me on how to do it. And it did work for me a few times also but it was for a glimpse of a second. It should be possible by the tests but it requires much more tests
(11-12-2023, 07:51 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-12-2023, 06:02 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I went ahead and checked out the TP with Charger Rotation being messed up, it does seem it teleports both the charger and survivor if rotation is turned off, but just spins if its on and teleports only survivor. I am using the previous version to this one.
Yes it should teleport only the human without you, its better like that isnt it?
I do kind of like it, it gives me a decision on if I want to keep the game going forever or if I want to get on to the next one quicker
(11-12-2023, 08:39 AM)KietGaming Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why hunter teleport doesn't work with a survivor as normal? it only works when turn on sv_cheats 1 -> bot_mimic 1
its no longer possible to do such a thing nowadays, in a patch they made one of the teleport methods to stop working

edit: as with the charger, there might be a way to do it but it would be difficult

when using the charger teleport you will send the survivor to a random location on the map, and his perspective will look like this[Image: image.png?ex=65639cb8&is=655127b8&hm=bdd...height=420]
jockey 144p
I've had the experience of ignoring any damage other than zombies, and just recently I discovered that I could use Charge to make this effect happen to others, but I never showed it myself, and I wondered if there was a way for me to achieve this effect myself
(11-13-2023, 04:24 AM)JMComic2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've had the experience of ignoring any damage other than zombies, and just recently I discovered that I could use Charge to make this effect happen to others, but I never showed it myself, and I wondered if there was a way for me to achieve this effect myself
Not sure, maybe lorian knows
Speed hacks are limited on servers with zonemod and I hope to fix this issue a bit
(11-13-2023, 11:09 AM)JMComic2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Speed hacks are limited on servers with zonemod and I hope to fix this issue a bit
Sorry, its cant be fixed or bypassed, however, you can still use sprint and it fully works and not detected
There is a problem that has been bothering me for a long time.,When the aim filter chooses the world, aimbot will attack some places that can't be attacked, but if you don't choose the world, there are many places that can attack aimbot but won't attack.
Hello.
I have been using your trick for a long time and I had to format my computer 1 day ago. I tried to install the cheat again by following all the steps in the forum, but when I run the Injector while on the main screen, the cheat is not installed and does not work. I tried installing the Framework package you provided and restarting it. It did not work. I deleted and reinstalled the game and it still doesn't work.
I successfully added the folder named "dependencies" you gave into l4d2 and found "libcef.dll" in the bin file.
I deleted it but it's still not resolved
(11-13-2023, 01:12 PM)JMComic2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There is a problem that has been bothering me for a long time.,When the aim filter chooses the world, aimbot will attack some places that can't be attacked, but if you don't choose the world, there are many places that can attack aimbot but won't attack.
Yes.. its not autowall, it just changes the visibility check
I will add autowall sometime later on

(11-13-2023, 03:24 PM)Exseder Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello.
I have been using your trick for a long time and I had to format my computer 1 day ago. I tried to install the cheat again by following all the steps in the forum, but when I run the Injector while on the main screen, the cheat is not installed and does not work. I tried installing the Framework package you provided and restarting it. It did not work. I deleted and reinstalled the game and it still doesn't work.
I successfully added the folder named "dependencies" you gave into l4d2 and found "libcef.dll" in the bin file.
Hi, make sure you dont drop the folder in game folder but the files inside the folder
(11-13-2023, 10:18 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-13-2023, 01:12 PM)JMComic2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There is a problem that has been bothering me for a long time.,When the aim filter chooses the world, aimbot will attack some places that can't be attacked, but if you don't choose the world, there are many places that can attack aimbot but won't attack.
Yes.. its not autowall, it just changes the visibility check

(11-13-2023, 03:24 PM)Exseder Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello.
Hi, make sure you dont drop the folder in game folder but the files inside the folder

I would like to ask when the new version should be released
(11-14-2023, 04:56 AM)JMComic2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-13-2023, 10:18 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yes.. its not autowall, it just changes the visibility check

I would like to ask when the new version should be released
Not quite sure, its not ready at all. Im kinda busy on making backtrack hitboxes synced with server
I'm sure I did everything right, I want to go to you with a video recording. I threw the given file into the l4d2 folder and deleted the file that needed to be done in the bin file. I am not trying to upgrade with the given Injector. I try different injectors like Process Hacker / inj injector but it still doesn't work.
link>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd121LM4rWc
I found the latest version of AIMbot to be very inaccurate, and it takes 11 shots to attack Hunter, and I hope you can change the AIMbot's lock-on method to lock onto the target at the moment of attack instead of locking on all the time
(11-14-2023, 11:15 AM)JMComic2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I found the latest version of AIMbot to be very inaccurate, and it takes 11 shots to attack Hunter, and I hope you can change the AIMbot's lock-on method to lock onto the target at the moment of attack instead of locking on all the time

What is your config?
(11-14-2023, 03:01 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-14-2023, 11:15 AM)JMComic2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I found the latest version of AIMbot to be very inaccurate, and it takes 11 shots to attack Hunter, and I hope you can change the AIMbot's lock-on method to lock onto the target at the moment of attack instead of locking on all the time

What is your config?

With the same configuration, using the October version only requires two attacks to kill the Hunter
(11-14-2023, 03:45 PM)JMComic2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-14-2023, 03:01 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What is your config?

With the same configuration, using the October version only requires two attacks to kill the Hunter
aimbot remained untouched during that time or anything related to aim

(11-14-2023, 08:47 AM)Exseder Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'm sure I did everything right, I want to go to you with a video recording. I threw the given file into the l4d2 folder and deleted the file that needed to be done in the bin file. I am not trying to upgrade with the given Injector. I try different injectors like Process Hacker / inj injector but it still doesn't work.
link>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd121LM4rWc
not quite sure, but you missing something
edit: follow injector text for issues, try to disable anti visus
I was thinking of revisiting old suggestions to ask you if there was any updates on a few. Im not pushing since theres alot to work on, but I was wondering if you did any research or work attempts at trying to implement other types of plugins like jumping while charging etc. Or adding a C++ window to implement your own scripts? Theres a few Im looking at to add such as killsays (Automatically selects an insult from a list created within the script also customizable) and a name change script that will allow me to have a layer name. (If I can figure it out / get my hands on it)
Example for the name:
[Image: image.png?ex=6566d05b&is=65545b5b&hm=b1e...bed12949&=] [Image: image.png?ex=6566d062&is=65545b62&hm=f0b...03576a5f&=]
(11-15-2023, 05:50 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I was thinking of revisiting old suggestions to ask you if there was any updates on a few. Im not pushing since theres alot to work on, but I was wondering if you did any research or work attempts at trying to implement other types of plugins like jumping while charging etc. Or adding a C++ window to implement your own scripts? Theres a few Im looking at to add such as killsays (Automatically selects an insult from a list created within the script also customizable) and a name change script that will allow me to have a layer name. (If I can figure it out / get my hands on it)
Example for the name:
[Image: image.png?ex=6566d05b&is=65545b5b&hm=b1e...bed12949&=] [Image: image.png?ex=6566d062&is=65545b62&hm=f0b...03576a5f&=]
Haha, no idea how he did that name but about the rest, jumping with charger i didnt try yet, but not really sure if its possible. About your own scripts, its pretty extensive work to do, its easy but i basically need to bind all the hack coding options into lua or something like that, it takes pretty alot of time to do it, currently im not at the point where i can afford to do this because theres many more things waiting to be done
About player names, i maybe will add it this update or the next one
Hi another cuestion sorry, How can I spawn anywhere?
I tried to do it with the lag exploit but it doesn't work, any other options?
(11-15-2023, 08:23 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-15-2023, 05:50 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I was thinking of revisiting old suggestions to ask you if there was any updates on a few. Im not pushing since theres alot to work on, but I was wondering if you did any research or work attempts at trying to implement other types of plugins like jumping while charging etc. Or adding a C++ window to implement your own scripts? Theres a few Im looking at to add such as killsays (Automatically selects an insult from a list created within the script also customizable) and a name change script that will allow me to have a layer name. (If I can figure it out / get my hands on it)
Example for the name:
Haha, no idea how he did that name but about the rest, jumping with charger i didnt try yet, but not really sure if its possible. About your own scripts, its pretty extensive work to do, its easy but i basically need to bind all the hack coding options into lua or something like that, it takes pretty alot of time to do it, currently im not at the point where i can afford to do this because theres many more things waiting to be done
About player names, i maybe will add it this update or the next one
just change your name and make a line break, to avoid problems with this type of text it is best to enter it manually (preferably by copying it from your desktop)
[Image: image.png?ex=6567b719&is=65554219&hm=513...afb62d271&]
edit: by changing the name i dont mean using the command "setinfo name", you have to force the name change with the command "name"