Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.89 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
(10-24-2023, 03:17 PM)hnkhtpemk Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi. I just want to clarify 1 question :(. There is no way to make your aim not shaking crazily (In Spectator or Demo) with No Spread Enabled right? That's how No Spread work right?
use legit nospread or normal nospread with psilent on
(10-24-2023, 01:00 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-23-2023, 05:15 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.did you activate anti obs option in settings tab?
no
try to activate it then, not quite sure what could it be, but only that option touches steamoverlay directly
the skernel injector its not working
(10-26-2023, 02:55 AM)omnipotent Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.the skernel injector its not working
Other injectors work?
What is it? Win11?
Is there possible way to add custom shooting priority?
Example: Smoker>hunter>tank>...
(10-29-2023, 07:30 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is there possible way to add custom shooting priority?
Example: Smoker>hunter>tank>...
Yes.. but it can be for only diatance mode, not for croashair. There is some sorting i need to figure about it. Like to put diatance mode option together with crosshair fov

I will get to it..
Can aimbot attack hitbot instead?
(10-29-2023, 05:04 PM)JMComic2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can aimbot attack hitbot instead?
Hummm.. aimbot headbone is targeting hitbox, all the rest of bone options target bones, including bestbone

Edit: you know its the same in therms of aiming.
Only very little changes could be noticed like head bone position is little bit higher than head hitbox position but its still the same. And.. performence wise getting hitboxes is much slower than bones
(10-23-2023, 08:28 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-23-2023, 05:49 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So, sometimes when I am using hunter I hold caps lock to freeze my pounce with Lagexploit so I can speedhack for a 25 pounce easy. But most the time when I do both my hunter freezes in place. Any specific reason for this?
When using speedhack and lagexploit something might break, it can break if spamming lagexplit 10k but its pretty rare to happen . Not quite sure what is it. Far as i remember when using them both enough time together lagexploit might function differently. Like if you put 10k lagexploit you wouldnt get frozen and things like falldamage method2 will stop functining correctly too
Now this doesnt happen right away, it takes time for it to break. Ps. And with this break it allows us to do double vomit trick because it allows us to attack wth 10k value. Only once it gets broken double vomit will work

Anyways, what values of speedhack/lagexploit did you use to do that trick? If you want to get airstuck with lagexploit use airstuck method 4, it uses lagezploit to get stuck, maybe it will work better
I use like 10 speedhack value and like 1500 Lag Exploit. I think it might be an issue with Lag exploit? Cause sometimes when I hold my lag key I freeze in place sometimes with the 1500 and doesnt other times, then it just starts working fine randomly.
(11-02-2023, 02:08 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-23-2023, 08:28 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.When using speedhack and lagexploit something might break, it can break if spamming lagexplit 10k but its pretty rare to happen . Not quite sure what is it. Far as i remember when using them both enough time together lagexploit might function differently. Like if you put 10k lagexploit you wouldnt get frozen and things like falldamage method2 will stop functining correctly too
Now this doesnt happen right away, it takes time for it to break. Ps. And with this break it allows us to do double vomit trick because it allows us to attack wth 10k value. Only once it gets broken double vomit will work

Anyways, what values of speedhack/lagexploit did you use to do that trick? If you want to get airstuck with lagexploit use airstuck method 4, it uses lagezploit to get stuck, maybe it will work better
I use like 10 speedhack value and like 1500 Lag Exploit. I think it might be an issue with Lag exploit? Cause sometimes when I hold my lag key I freeze in place sometimes with the 1500 and doesnt other times, then it just starts working fine randomly.
Try to do a test, when it starts working, put lagexploit on 10k and see if it lets you move or attack during that.
If so, its what i said before about that unknown buggy thing
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Crash when playing dark messiah e3

one more with other map
(11-02-2023, 03:02 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Crash when playing dark messiah e3
thanks for report, it happened because of aimbot ignore, there was some issue there but i fixed it now
edit: both crashes are same reason
(11-02-2023, 12:18 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-02-2023, 02:08 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I use like 10 speedhack value and like 1500 Lag Exploit. I think it might be an issue with Lag exploit? Cause sometimes when I hold my lag key I freeze in place sometimes with the 1500 and doesnt other times, then it just starts working fine randomly.
Try to do a test, when it starts working, put lagexploit on 10k and see if it lets you move or attack during that.
So it is kinda random then when it works? Also, have you considered adding an option to adjust the aimbot for each weapon (class)? As in, Snipers , Shotguns, ARs, SMGs etc. as its own thing so you can change how the aimbot works?
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]
(11-03-2023, 06:42 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-02-2023, 12:18 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Try to do a test, when it starts working, put lagexploit on 10k and see if it lets you move or attack during that.
So it is kinda random then when it works? Also, have you considered adding an option to adjust the aimbot for each weapon (class)? As in, Snipers , Shotguns, ARs, SMGs etc. as its own thing so you can change how the aimbot works?
Not sure, i never tried to do 25dmg hunter jump but as i said before, it looks like the same thing with double boomer i think.

About aimbot weapons, its not for l4d2 really, since all the weps act pretty much the same way exept for grende launcher

Maybe but maybe i will add like 4 options for you to add your own weapon cfg, like you will need to write the weapon name your self and another aimbot tab will open for that weapon
if someone wonders what is healthbars for props or misc

so it works on props that have health like this
ps. i added weapon healthbars too but i never saw breakable weapons in l4d2 before, so if theres no health, this option will not work
[Image: ny4ibl2.png]
(11-02-2023, 02:08 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-23-2023, 08:28 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.When using speedhack and lagexploit something might break, it can break if spamming lagexplit 10k but its pretty rare to happen . Not quite sure what is it. Far as i remember when using them both enough time together lagexploit might function differently. Like if you put 10k lagexploit you wouldnt get frozen and things like falldamage method2 will stop functining correctly too

is like a timer, at each chapter of the game its reset to zero
Example:
we are using speedhack at 14 and lagexploit at 150, for these to work correctly without getting stuck we must wait 3-6 minutes approximately. Some time ago i remember that this did not happen because the speedhack method was different

edit: the more lagexploit value you have the more you will have to wait, i remember that for values like 1000 I had to wait like +10 minutes some times XD
its a little late, but it may be useful for some of you, have fun :)

if you have any questions, just let me know

maybe in a couple of weeks ill finish editing a video explaining several of the cheat features, every time theres a new feature i have to figure out how to add it to the video XD

edit: its possible to do some things with the jockey but i decided to skip them as they cause a lot of errors
How to change the skybox in any map you are playing if u want, for example the default skybox of that map is daytime then you can change it to nighttime of another map on it and vice versa, I don't know if this function is in reddog hack, but I remember it was in old hack 2017-2018 from unknowncheat,
and I̶'m̶ p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ l̶a̶z̶y̶ t̶o̶ l̶o̶o̶k̶ i̶t̶ u̶p̶ m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ xD...
Militarymedal
(11-04-2023, 04:04 PM)KietGaming Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How to change the skybox in any map you are playing if u want, for example the default skybox of that map is daytime then you can change it to nighttime of another map on it and vice versa, I don't know if this function is in reddog hack, but I remember it was in old hack 2017-2018 from unknowncheat,
and I̶'m̶ p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ l̶a̶z̶y̶ t̶o̶ l̶o̶o̶k̶ i̶t̶ u̶p̶ m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶  xD...
Yes theres a way to do it. In console theres a command by the name of sv_skyname, not sure if it works, and.. if it works, you will need to write the exact skybox texture you want asfter the command

(11-04-2023, 08:51 AM)Lorian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.its a little late, but it may be useful for some of you, have fun :)

if you have any questions, just let me know

maybe in a couple of weeks ill finish editing a video explaining several of the cheat features, every time theres a new feature i have to figure out how to add it to the video XD

edit: its possible to do some things with the jockey but i decided to skip them as they cause a lot of errors
Haha grenade launcher is crazy
How to fix this?
It happen when unstopping take gun
[Image: attachment.php?aid=128]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-05-2023, 06:16 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How to fix this?
Do you have a bind of some kind that you press accidently?
Theres some known ways to lag servers by spamming console commands like ping or status
So if you type too many commands at once, you should get kicked for this like that
(11-05-2023, 10:11 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-05-2023, 06:16 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How to fix this?
Do you have a bind of some kind that you press accidently?
Theres some known ways to lag servers by spamming console commands like ping or status
So if you type too many commands at once, you should get kicked for this like that
ok, i know now..
(11-05-2023, 11:43 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-05-2023, 10:11 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Do you have a bind of some kind that you press accidently?
ok, i know now..
This typically only happens on Unofficial Servers, Dedicated Servers dont kick based on the amount of "commands" executed. So, in the Unofficial Servers as a way to combat cheating they kick you if you try to use your cheats.
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]
On all maps, the game freezes for 2 seconds unconditionally from chapter 2. Chapter 1 does not freeze.
(11-06-2023, 10:31 AM)boo5008 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.On all maps, the game freezes for 2 seconds unconditionally from chapter 2. Chapter 1 does not freeze.
Its only on start, isnt it? After that its rare to lag again no?
I think i know what you talking about, if so, i have no idea what causes it, but i will try check it soon

And.. its a big deal for you? Or not?