Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.89 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Suddenly I can move and shoot
I see other players stuck
And I quit the game it crash

Fixed, should be set lag exploit too high
(10-09-2023, 07:45 AM)Raiden Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-08-2023, 06:50 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.it's not related to pc the error, it's the game limit., it will crash on any pc and about screen res, only glow might crash the game if you play above 1080p
I will check the crashes soon
edit: what are these crashes? every crash is different and one crash looks like from the normal version and not what i posted above
and yet another thing, it looks like steam gameoverlay crashes your game altho i dont use it at all in l4d2
Uhm, i've downloaded the vr.dll file that you posted in the message above. 
Back in the day i used to play with the steam overlay on and it never crashed because of that. With addons as well. Also, the fact that im running the game in window mode no border could cause this? Do you suggest disabling the steam overlay completely?
first I didn't notice but crosshair mode aimbot is broken in the test version I sent, you was correct
and I would try to disable steam overlay just for the sake of testing
about window mode, its doesn't matter no
but look, forget about the steam overlay, its just one of the crashes, you had 3 of them

look just wait and I will post another test version

(10-09-2023, 05:03 AM)Marianasol Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.after the last update game crashes alot
idk maybe its glow
i always use the config u provided
use the version I sent above but it still somewhat not working correctly. I will post anther test version soon
and don't load the config from normal version in test version

(10-09-2023, 10:24 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

humm I will check crashes soon and I didn't understand, the problem was because you put lagexploit value on too high?
(10-09-2023, 12:52 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-09-2023, 07:45 AM)Raiden Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Uhm, i've downloaded the vr.dll file that you posted in the message above. 
Back in the day i used to play with the steam overlay on and it never crashed because of that. With addons as well. Also, the fact that im running the game in window mode no border could cause this? Do you suggest disabling the steam overlay completely?
first I didn't notice but crosshair mode aimbot is broken in the test version I sent, you was correct
but look, forget about the steam overlay, its just one of the crashes, you had 3 of them

(10-09-2023, 05:03 AM)Marianasol Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.after the last update game crashes alot
idk maybe its glow
use the version I sent above but it still somewhat not working correctly. I will post anther test version soon

(10-09-2023, 10:24 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

humm I will check crashes soon and I didn't understand, the problem was because you put lagexploit value on too high?
Alright then i'll wait. Thanks!
(10-09-2023, 12:52 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-09-2023, 07:45 AM)Raiden Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Uhm, i've downloaded the vr.dll file that you posted in the message above. 

idk maybe its glow

It should be, because I am so lazy. I just loaded old config but the lagexploit is very high after loaded
(10-09-2023, 01:56 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-09-2023, 12:52 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.first I didn't notice but crosshair mode aimbot is broken in the test version I sent, you was correct

It should be, because I am so lazy. I just loaded old config but the lagexploit is very high after loaded
hmm not quite sure about the crash, didnt show me anything. maybe its because of config yes..

but anyways use this version instead, everything should work good including backtrack
edit: i edited the download, i noticed normal nospread wasnt working at all and dont forget to make a new config

Attached Files
.dll   VR.dll (Size: 2.29 MB / Downloads: 54)
(10-09-2023, 07:59 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-09-2023, 01:56 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It should be, because I am so lazy. I just loaded old config but the lagexploit is very high after loaded
hmm not quite sure about the crash, didnt show me anything. maybe its because of config yes..

but anyways use this version instead, everything should work good including backtrack
edit: i edited the download, i noticed normal nospread wasnt working at all and dont forget to make a new config
I've download this dll and created a new config and tried to play online. Managed to finish a game top to bottom, but at the very end i got a crash.
Maybe you can tell me why that was. I didn't think it may have anything to do with it, but when i got this new laptop i've increased the pagefile size. Had a game that was running somewhat poorly and i thought that would help. I know it's a stretch but could this actually cause crashing in l4d2? Its kinda hard to believe, but who knows. But so far the hack is working fine. Didn't experience crashes from any of the features that i'm using. But maybe the crash log disagrees.
(10-10-2023, 01:48 PM)Raiden Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-09-2023, 07:59 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hmm not quite sure about the crash, didnt show me anything. maybe its because of config yes..

I've download this dll and created a new config and tried to play online. Managed to finish a game top to bottom, but at the very end i got a crash.
Maybe you can tell me why that was. I didn't think it may have anything to do with it, but when i got this new laptop i've increased the pagefile size. Had a game that was running somewhat poorly and i thought that would help. I know it's a stretch but could this actually cause crashing in l4d2? Its kinda hard to believe, but who knows. But so far the hack is working fine. Didn't experience crashes from any of the features that i'm using. But maybe the crash log disagrees.
hmm the crash file is no help, its generic one, it doesnt tell much..
i would try to see if it crashes again, if it does. gather a bunch of crashlog files and send me, in hope some file will be useful
and.. if it crashes again, i would try to disable workshop mods to see what happens
yet another thing, try to see if its a random crash or it happens every time. so far i didnt get any reports of crashes..

edit: this crash is the very same one you sent me before, it was one of the 3 crash files you sent before. try to really check workshop because noting else should cause such problems
(10-10-2023, 06:11 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-10-2023, 01:48 PM)Raiden Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've download this dll and created a new config and tried to play online. Managed to finish a game top to bottom, but at the very end i got a crash.
hmm the crash file is no help, its generic one, it doesnt tell much..
i would try to see if it crashes again, if it does. gather a bunch of crashlog files and send me, in hope some file will be useful
and.. if it crashes again, i would try to disable workshop mods to see what happens
yet another thing, try to see if its a random crash or it happens every time. so far i didnt get any reports of crashes..

edit: this crash is the very same one you sent me before, it was one of the 3 crash files you sent before. try to really check workshop because noting else should cause such problems
Alright. I'll do that. Hopefully these incessant crashes will end. Thanks!

When loading next map, i press alt+tab then i back to game it crash
(10-13-2023, 03:38 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

you was on windowed mode in case?
(10-13-2023, 04:34 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-13-2023, 03:38 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

you was on windowed mode in case?
No, I was on full screen mode
(10-14-2023, 07:33 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-13-2023, 04:34 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.you was on windowed mode in case?
No, I was on full screen mode
ahh, I see. the crash came from anti obs somewhere. I was thinking it's maybe screen res numbers because it's being calculated in anti obs too

did you use anti obs?
(10-14-2023, 09:50 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-14-2023, 07:33 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No, I was on full screen mode
ahh, I see. the crash came from anti obs somewhere. I was thinking it's maybe screen res numbers because it's being calculated in anti obs too

did you use anti obs?

I have no enable that
I have a problem, when I load any map the game closes, and the worst thing is that it just closes, it doesn't send any error, it just closes
(10-15-2023, 03:09 AM)jose212121 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have a problem, when I load any map the game closes, and the worst thing is that it just closes, it doesn't send any error, it just closes
Use this version instead You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
draw weapons info crashes the game
(10-19-2023, 03:34 PM)doloxi8157 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.draw weapons info crashes the game

Use beta version on #1222
(10-20-2023, 02:19 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-19-2023, 03:34 PM)doloxi8157 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.draw weapons info crashes the game

Use beta version on #1222
i will post tomorrow a newer version
So, sometimes when I am using hunter I hold caps lock to freeze my pounce with Lagexploit so I can speedhack for a 25 pounce easy. But most the time when I do both my hunter freezes in place. Any specific reason for this?
(10-23-2023, 05:49 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So, sometimes when I am using hunter I hold caps lock to freeze my pounce with Lagexploit so I can speedhack for a 25 pounce easy. But most the time when I do both my hunter freezes in place. Any specific reason for this?
When using speedhack and lagexploit something might break, it can break if spamming lagexplit 10k but its pretty rare to happen . Not quite sure what is it. Far as i remember when using them both enough time together lagexploit might function differently. Like if you put 10k lagexploit you wouldnt get frozen and things like falldamage method2 will stop functining correctly too
Now this doesnt happen right away, it takes time for it to break. Ps. And with this break it allows us to do double vomit trick because it allows us to attack wth 10k value. Only once it gets broken double vomit will work

Anyways, what values of speedhack/lagexploit did you use to do that trick? If you want to get airstuck with lagexploit use airstuck method 4, it uses lagezploit to get stuck, maybe it will work better
crash once when loading map
(10-23-2023, 04:03 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.crash once when loading map
did you activate anti obs option in settings tab?
(10-23-2023, 05:49 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So, sometimes when I am using hunter I hold caps lock to freeze my pounce with Lagexploit so I can speedhack for a 25 pounce easy. But most the time when I do both my hunter freezes in place. Any specific reason for this?
its normal, it happens in the first minutes of the game, the cause of this is speedhack
(10-23-2023, 05:15 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-23-2023, 04:03 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.crash once when loading map
did you activate anti obs option in settings tab?
no
Hi. I just want to clarify 1 question :(. There is no way to make your aim not shaking crazily (In Spectator or Demo) with No Spread Enabled right? That's how No Spread work right?