Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.89 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
As far as I have checked in the game, there are 4 ways to touch ghosts with your weapons, those are l4d2 heavy manchine gun, vomitjar, grenade launcher, and laser sight, you can hit them, but they dont take any damage
(08-21-2023, 04:41 PM)KietGaming Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.As far as I have checked in the game, there are 4 ways to touch ghosts with your weapons, those are l4d2 heavy manchine gun, vomitjar, grenade launcher, and laser sight, you can hit them, but they dont take any damage
But can you see them in servesr that use anti ghost cheat addon?
(08-21-2023, 11:05 AM)Steven Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hey dog, with use some weapon mods, if I turn the game video settings -"shader detail" to "high" or above (in video.txt its "gpu_lvl, 2", 3 is very high, and 0 is low ), after injected the cheat, when try to join a game, will crash at loading screen, every time. its happen on 0204HF3 too. and the game wont release any error.mdmp files.
I dont know if its just happen on me, here is the detail of video.txt:
"VideoConfig"
{
"setting.cpu_level" "2"
"setting.gpu_level" "1"
"setting.mat_antialias" "8"
"setting.mat_aaquality" "0"
"setting.mat_forceaniso" "16"
"setting.mat_vsync" "0"
"setting.mat_triplebuffered" "0"
"setting.mat_grain_scale_override" "0.000000"
"setting.mat_monitorgamma" "2.200000"
"setting.gpu_mem_level" "2"
"setting.mem_level" "2"
"setting.mat_queue_mode" "-1"
"setting.defaultres" "2560"
"setting.defaultresheight" "1440"
"setting.aspectratiomode" "1"
"setting.fullscreen" "1"
"setting.nowindowborder" "0"
}

here is the cheat settings Dat file:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I really dont know this is my PC's fault or is the problem belong to the game.
because video settings "high" is work fine in game if not inject the cheat.
Hope you can tell me some about it.
no idea, why you touch that file anyways? you can do all that from advanced graphics settings in game settings

(08-21-2023, 08:27 PM)fearless4874 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-21-2023, 04:41 PM)KietGaming Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.As far as I have checked in the game, there are 4 ways to touch ghosts with your weapons, those are l4d2 heavy manchine gun, vomitjar, grenade launcher, and laser sight, you can hit them, but they dont take any damage
But can you see them in servesr that use anti ghost cheat addon?
no these tricks don't work there
(08-21-2023, 09:20 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-21-2023, 11:05 AM)Steven Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hey dog, with use some weapon mods, if I turn the game video settings -"shader detail" to "high" or above (in video.txt its "gpu_lvl, 2", 3 is very high, and 0 is low ), after injected the cheat, when try to join a game, will crash at loading screen, every time. its happen on 0204HF3 too. and the game wont release any error.mdmp files.
I dont know if its just happen on me, here is the detail of video.txt:
"VideoConfig"
{
"setting.cpu_level" "2"
"setting.gpu_level" "1"
"setting.mat_antialias" "8"
"setting.mat_aaquality" "0"
"setting.mat_forceaniso" "16"
"setting.mat_vsync" "0"
"setting.mat_triplebuffered" "0"
"setting.mat_grain_scale_override" "0.000000"
"setting.mat_monitorgamma" "2.200000"
"setting.gpu_mem_level" "2"
"setting.mem_level" "2"
"setting.mat_queue_mode" "-1"
"setting.defaultres" "2560"
"setting.defaultresheight" "1440"
"setting.aspectratiomode" "1"
"setting.fullscreen" "1"
"setting.nowindowborder" "0"
}

here is the cheat settings Dat file:

I really dont know this is my PC's fault or is the problem belong to the game.
because video settings "high" is work fine in game if not inject the cheat.
Hope you can tell me some about it.
no idea, why you touch that file anyways? you can do all that from advanced graphics settings in game settings
I did changed it in game settings
L4D2 got updated to 2.2.2.8 today, any updates for cheats?
(08-22-2023, 11:02 AM)Steven Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-21-2023, 09:20 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.no idea, why you touch that file anyways? you can do all that from advanced graphics settings in game settings
I did changed it in game settings
yes but you said you edited that cfg file to adjust the graphics and it caused crashes to you, so I asked why to touch that cfg file if you can edit from game settings

you most likely did something wrong in that cfg file that causes the game to crash

(08-22-2023, 05:57 PM)Sachiho Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.L4D2 got updated to 2.2.2.8 today, any updates for cheats?
no why? newest version isn't finished yet..
Does anyone know how to have multiple steam IDs for pirated versions? I delete the game folder and download a different link/source of the pirated version, but my steamID remains the same. I guess it's probably because they both use RevEmu and both versions use the same steam emu method? Would it worked if I use a different kind of emu? But the sources for pirated L4D2 never state which emu they use so it's problem if I waste hours to download and it's still RevEmu. Doesn anyone know how exactly this work?
(08-23-2023, 03:57 AM)fearless4874 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Does anyone know how to have multiple steam IDs for pirated versions? I delete the game folder and download a different link/source of the pirated version, but my steamID remains the same. I guess it's probably because they both use RevEmu and both versions use the same steam emu method? Would it worked if I use a different kind of emu? But the sources for pirated L4D2 never state which emu they use so it's problem if I waste hours to download and it's still RevEmu. Doesn anyone know how exactly this work?

If it's RevEmu just change your HWID, if not use Cheat Engine to modify your Fake Steam ID. Since pirated version doesn't sent VAC bans just do that
Any Lagexploit method tricks tutorial in youtube ? i find it longtime ago on old forum of cs-junkies like 2021/202 but i forgot the link xD
(08-23-2023, 04:20 AM)Sachiho Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-23-2023, 03:57 AM)fearless4874 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Does anyone know how to have multiple steam IDs for pirated versions? I delete the game folder and download a different link/source of the pirated version, but my steamID remains the same. I guess it's probably because they both use RevEmu and both versions use the same steam emu method? Would it worked if I use a different kind of emu? But the sources for pirated L4D2 never state which emu they use so it's problem if I waste hours to download and it's still RevEmu. Doesn anyone know how exactly this work?

If it's RevEmu just change your HWID, if not use Cheat Engine to modify your Fake Steam ID. Since pirated version doesn't sent VAC bans just do that
did you try it? it worked? sometime ago revemu patched the faulty generation of steam id to use something more complex like hwid as you said but I never tried to do that

(08-23-2023, 01:28 PM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Any Lagexploit method tricks tutorial in youtube ? i find it longtime ago on old forum of cs-junkies like 2021/202 but i forgot the link xD
yes.. I lost it too, you can't find it on YouTube too because it was unlisted video. you can only view it with a link
(08-23-2023, 03:15 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-23-2023, 04:20 AM)Sachiho Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If it's RevEmu just change your HWID, if not use Cheat Engine to modify your Fake Steam ID. Since pirated version doesn't sent VAC bans just do that
did you try it? it worked? sometime ago revemu patched the faulty generation of steam id to use something more complex like hwid as you said but I never tried to do that

(08-23-2023, 01:28 PM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Any Lagexploit method tricks tutorial in youtube ? i find it longtime ago on old forum of cs-junkies like 2021/202 but i forgot the link xD
yes.. I lost it too, you can't find it on YouTube too because it was unlisted video. you can only view it with a link
The HWID method seems risky to system error and I don't have any guaranteed HWID changers anyway so perhaps I will try it as last resort. Downloading new l4d2 game takes hours so I'm still finding best time to try this method first, hoping it's a different steam emu technique.
(08-23-2023, 07:13 PM)fearless4874 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-23-2023, 03:15 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.did you try it? it worked? sometime ago revemu patched the faulty generation of steam id to use something more complex like hwid as you said but I never tried to do that

The HWID method seems risky to system error and I don't have any guaranteed HWID changers anyway so perhaps I will try it as last resort. Downloading new l4d2 game takes hours so I'm still finding best time to try this method first, hoping it's a different steam emu technique.
well its not risky if you do it automatically..
i had once hwid changer saved somewhere, i will try to find it for you
Thanks for the hack, just gonna leave a message here to give help as I was struggling with making it work. When you extract the files, move the files into the 1st l4d2 folder so that the libcef that you download is in it. When I tried using it before I left the files in the dependecies folder, but once I moved them into the l4d2 folder (the first one), it finally worked.
(08-23-2023, 01:28 PM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Any Lagexploit method tricks tutorial in youtube ? i find it longtime ago on old forum of cs-junkies like 2021/202 but i forgot the link xD
In multiplayer versus mode, set the lag expoilt value 10000 when you are the infected character, when you play in normal mode the default lag expoilt value is 150000
if anyone cares what is backtrack, someone found a good video showing what is it, see this

however, in l4d2 it seems to be working little lame compered to how it works in css/gmod right now.
in singleplayer its not working at all without using net_fakeping 85 command, even if i tell the server were lagging without the use of ping (it should work without ping in the first place)
(08-19-2023, 02:48 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-18-2023, 05:40 AM)esteban Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.RTX2080 en PC XD
Entonces no tengo idea hermano... tienes problemas con sdl2 o con cef. Estas dos cosas te hacen fallar pero son programas súper genéricos, todas las computadoras deberían ejecutarlos sin problemas.

(08-18-2023, 01:58 PM)corazón Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Edite la hora del modo Supervivencia, no funciona con la versión.
Debido a que no iniciaste el juego de supervivencia, debes presionar un botón para iniciarlo.

(08-18-2023, 06:19 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ya que no contestas en steam te escribo por este medio tal vez te parece inutil lo que te comento pero para jugar leggit enserio que ayudara bastante tomalo en cuenta porfavor @redogg Aquí le presento lo que bebería considerar en el Vr para que sea el mejor
de una vez por todas
Aimbot
Como se sabe autoapuntado es una característica muy criticada dentro del VR por muchos usuarios
Primeramente como le comenta el KeyBind debe de estar disponible con cualquier tecla del teclado como por ejemplo signos raros asteriscos slash o comas y puntos Y de hecho cualquier función dentro del VR debe de poder usarse con cualquier tecla del teclado sin excepción
Ahora la manera para configurar el aimbot es muy compleja y muchos no entienden como configurarla por favor tome en cuenta que menos es mas y que si hay una casilla para activar el perfect silent que sea concreto y que funcione bien Recomiendo que exista la opción de poner
un aimbot específico para infectados especiales con un keybind y otro para infectados comunes también con su respectivo keybind
Respecto a aimbot hay que mejorar mucho
A veces menos es más, con una buena optimización, ya que llevo tiempo usando el VR y en verdad deseo que pueda tener un aimbot como polonio nostalgia que no son los mejores pero están optimizados para cumplir con lo que se quiere
Pida que lo expectoren y mire como funciona el aimbot ya que tiembla demasiado y es fácil de darse cuenta por lo que no puede pasar desapercibido en una partida Además
, que agreguele una opción de anti aimbot para que no detecten como infectados otros trucos

CHAMS

Como se puede observar en chams los infectados especiales cuando aparecen se ven atreves de la pared como su forma original como esté mod de la taller

ESP

Lo único que observe fue que las barras de vida no son buenas
La barra de vida muestra el HP (puntos de vida) del 1 al 100
Se puede observar bien cuanta vida tiene el enemigo y tu propio equipo

Radar
Por favor que se muestre el radar de esta manera
los puntos rojos son infectados comunes
y los cuadrados son los infectados especiales
cuadrados mas pequeños muestran infectados especiales bots

Que se muestre en el radar la imagen en un cuadrado pequeño de que infectado y si es bot o un jugador porfavor

Son pocas cosas que rescate del hack polonium que se pueden implementar a este hack y que se vuelve invencible
sí, algunas teclas no funcionan, lo arreglaré más adelante
sobre aimbot o psilent, las opciones personalizadas no están ahí por belleza, son realmente necesarias para hacer cosas cretianas o para mantenerse a salvo de los anti-trampas, quiero decir, si alguien tiene problemas con él, lee la descripción del artículo o adjunta mi configuración cerca de la descarga para ver cómo juego y cómo configuro mi aimbot en configuraciones legítimas, digamos, para enojarte, simplemente pones todo al máximo, no hay necesidad de entender cualquier cosa para la rabia
y la vibración de aimbot en todos los trucos con nospread normal, si no notaste que hay una propagación legítima para no hacer que la pantalla tiemble en absoluto y para una propagación normal puedes usar psilent para reducir las sacudidas pero no dejarla sin sacudidas al 100%.

y no entendí lo de las barras de salud, deberían mostrar la salud de 0 a 100, ¿qué quieres? ¿De -100 a 200? jaja
lo de las imágenes en radar, con eso el radar ya no será antiobs, es una mierda. pero cambiaré los triángulos a círculos para que sean como en csgo, mi idea sobre el radar es hacerlo como en csgo2, es bastante simple y ya es casi lo mismo, todo lo que necesito es agregar un sombreador de desenfoque detrás del radar y eso es bonito. Mucho, y cambia los triángulos por círculos descoloridos,

hermano, para que entiendas que lo visual no es polonio y el polonio no es lo visual. Si te gustan tanto el radar de polonio y el aimbot, entonces juega con polonio, no voy a copiar elementos como radares de otros hacks, como, vamos hermano, cosas como copiar radares es un crimen.

Editar: por cierto, puedes jugar con las modificaciones de taller que publicaste en línea ahora sin que te echen activando las opciones de omisión en la pestaña Misc.
Solo hace falta que pongas en el radar las imágenes de los infectados para saber en qué lugar están sin necesidad de verlos incluso si son fantasmas. Para ver posiciones de jefes especiales y eso... 
Y sobre aimbot no se como configurarlo para que recoil vaya en una sola dirección y no se esparsa. 
De las barras de vida me refiero a que sea mas precisa
Y de los chams es mas util el wallhack cuando esta en material original para infecatados especiales y supervivientes 
(08-26-2023, 11:30 AM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Solo hace falta que pongas en el radar las imágenes de los infectados para saber en qué lugar están sin necesidad de verlos incluso si son fantasmas. Para ver posiciones de jefes especiales y eso... 
Y sobre aimbot no se como configurarlo para que recoil vaya en una sola dirección y no se esparsa. 
Y de los chams es mas util el wallhack cuando esta en material original para infecatados especiales y supervivientes 

Isn't radar currently showing SI locations like that? I didn't try it recently.
I agree that with HP bar should be adjusted.
Can't you even read the last message? There's already a wallhack in the Misc tab, nospread/norecoil are there too. Idk what aimbot method you're using but there should be no recoil if correctly configured
(08-26-2023, 02:51 PM)Sachiho Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-26-2023, 11:30 AM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Solo hace falta que pongas en el radar las imágenes de los infectados para saber en qué lugar están sin necesidad de verlos incluso si son fantasmas. Para ver posiciones de jefes especiales y eso... 

Isn't radar currently showing SI locations like that? I didn't try it recently.
I agree that with HP bar should be adjusted.
Can't you even read the last message? There's already a wallhack in the Misc tab, nospread/norecoil are there too. Idk what aimbot method you're using but there should be no recoil if correctly configured

yes I will add traditional style of health bar near the box. I just dont like the idea because it forces you to use boxes option to make that health bar not look out of place
because of that I did my style of health bars to not make it look out of place, I just never ever played with boxes option XD

but few more people told me the same, I will add it sometime later on
in this video: 
example here 0:57, 2:05 etc... and more..
I'm sure they've used some kind of vote-hack to be able to manipulate other people's votes remotely. If not, how do they always press to choose votes in perfect sync??
(08-27-2023, 04:21 PM)KietGaming Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.in this video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I'm sure they've used some kind of vote-hack to be able to manipulate other people's votes remotely. If not, how do they always press to choose votes in perfect sync??
there was some expolit to remotely control other players incuding buttons and all, but it was already fixed
edit: what is this XD, in video they use grenade launcher to launch people XD, this video is old, its before TLS update.. lots of things have been fixed including grenade jumps
(08-27-2023, 04:21 PM)KietGaming Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.example here 0:57, 2:05 etc... and more..

No it's not hack, this is TAS (tool assist speedrun) and they have special plugin/addon for it:
Read more here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-27-2023, 08:10 PM)Sachiho Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-27-2023, 04:21 PM)KietGaming Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.example here 0:57, 2:05 etc... and more..

No it's not hack, this is TAS (tool assist speedrun) and they have special plugin/addon for it:

XDD. nice one haha
i was stupid too, exploit XDD. i didnt understand how speedrunning with hacks XD but i didnt think of it too much
(08-27-2023, 10:31 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-27-2023, 08:10 PM)Sachiho Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No it's not hack, this is TAS (tool assist speedrun) and they have special plugin/addon for it:

XDD. nice one haha
i was stupid too, exploit XDD. i didnt understand how speedrunning with hacks XD but i didnt think of it too much
Is there any workaround to run this cheat on proton/wine for linux os ? all version before SDL2, Chromium Embedded Framework implemented it's working fine like on windows after the implement the game instantly crashes when booting.

(08-25-2023, 01:34 PM)Corazon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-23-2023, 01:28 PM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
In multiplayer versus mode, set the lag expoilt value 10000 when you are the infected character, when you play in normal mode the default lag expoilt value is 150000
Thanks Mate :D
(08-27-2023, 04:21 PM)KietGaming Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.in this video: 
XD
Se puede jugar en zonemodd