CS-Junkies Forums
L4D2 Release - Visuals Multihack Reborn - Printable Version

+- CS-Junkies Forums (https://www.cs-junkies.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.cs-junkies.com/forums/Forum-Forums)
+--- Forum: Source Engine Tools (https://www.cs-junkies.com/forums/Forum-Source-Engine-Tools)
+--- Thread: L4D2 Release - Visuals Multihack Reborn (/Thread-L4D2-Release-Visuals-Multihack-Reborn)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Visuals Multihack - redogg - 01-07-2022

(01-07-2022, 06:14 PM)029 Wrote: I was playing in a lewd4dead server, and it instantly picked up my cheats without even using them and then I got banned straight away!

you already told about sv_consistency, or what is it this time?

(01-07-2022, 06:24 PM)Aynshtaynn Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 05:23 PM)redogg Wrote: im pretty sure its something with sv_cheats but i cant point the problem to anything, can you try injecting the cheat and then type in console sv_cheats 0 and join singleplayer and tell me if it works

Well, that's interesting. Even though sv_cheats were already 0, and I made nothing to enable bypass, typing "sv_cheats 0" worked. Singleplayer started normally. Thank you very much.

Other than that, what are the conditions for sprint to work as intended? Aside from turning it on, of course.

theres no conditions for sprint to work, if it doesnt work for you in singleplayer just type in console host_timescale 2 to speedhack

guys i just cant believe you play singleplayer by clicking on "play singleplayer" in menu, no wonder your game crashes on singleplayer
do it the proper way by typing map <mapname> in console
[Image: fc1.gif]

RE: Visuals Multihack - Aynshtaynn - 01-07-2022

(01-07-2022, 06:56 PM)redogg Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 06:24 PM)Aynshtaynn Wrote: Well, that's interesting. Even though sv_cheats were already 0, and I made nothing to enable bypass, typing "sv_cheats 0" worked. Singleplayer started normally. Thank you very much.

Other than that, what are the conditions for sprint to work as intended? Aside from turning it on, of course.

theres no conditions for sprint to work, if it doesnt work for you in singleplayer just type in console host_timescale 2 to speedhack

guys i just cant believe you play singleplayer by clicking on "play singleplayer" in menu, no wonder your game crashes on singleplayer

I didn't mean sprint in singleplayer, I meant sprint in general. I can't get it to working in other servers either. One does not simply host_timescale other servers, haha!
Also I had no apparent reason to use console to load a singleplayer map, that's why I've been using the menu Undecided

RE: Visuals Multihack - redogg - 01-07-2022

(01-07-2022, 07:44 PM)Aynshtaynn Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 06:56 PM)redogg Wrote: theres no conditions for sprint to work, if it doesnt work for you in singleplayer just type in console host_timescale 2 to speedhack

I didn't mean sprint in singleplayer, I meant sprint in general. I can't get it to working in other servers either. One does not simply host_timescale other servers, haha!
Also I had no apparent reason to use console to load a singleplayer map, that's why I've been using the menu Undecided

well so you must have sv_cheats enabled to sprint but its being enabled automatically, so if it doesnt work for you, i dont know..
type mat_wireframe 1 in console when connected to server, tell me if it works

RE: Visuals Multihack - arrowlast97 - 01-08-2022

(01-07-2022, 01:33 PM)redogg Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 01:17 AM)arrowlast97 Wrote: Lol I suddenly get banned when entering a server because sv_consistency modified..

was it on the latest version? or the version before that?
share server ip if its on the newest version so i can check it my self
edit: i fixed it seems like i was missing something, sorry about that

I posted a new file version, Sorry about yesterday bans about sv_consistinsy. I fell asleep early and somehow managed to upload it just before without checking anything
Please make sure you delete any older versions

I try both sir, the latest version and version just before that.. and still get banned for 5 min, lol Big Grin 
so i decide to use version which there's no sv_cheat baypass.
but anyway thanks for all you effort to make this hack, its absolutely outstanding for me!
oh yeah! may be, could you make no recoil but for no aimbot fire sir? i mean for normal fire. because i still get some banned from few server after playing a long time use aimbotTongue   

And This is the ip server I got Ban for 5 Min Because sv_consistency
180.243.53.189:26046

And This is Ip server which detect My aimbot after play long time. 
bahamut.s2g.my:27019
The nicely thing is, i got banned after not so long buy iteam in server called "bunny hoop" which it cost 1000 game point Big Grin

RE: Visuals Multihack - Aynshtaynn - 01-08-2022

(01-07-2022, 09:12 PM)redogg Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 07:44 PM)Aynshtaynn Wrote: I didn't mean sprint in singleplayer, I meant sprint in general. I can't get it to working in other servers either. One does not simply host_timescale other servers, haha!

well so you must have sv_cheats enabled to sprint but its being enabled automatically, so if it doesnt work for you, i dont know..

Well, I tested it. In official servers, like the ones you join through main menu, it doesn't work (the command goes through but doesn't change anything). But in community servers it works. Also also, in the servers where mat_wireframe 1 works, I could also sprint.

RE: Visuals Multihack - redogg - 01-08-2022

(01-08-2022, 09:02 AM)Aynshtaynn Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 09:12 PM)redogg Wrote: well so you must have sv_cheats enabled to sprint but its being enabled automatically, so if it doesnt work for you, i dont know..

Well, I tested it. In official servers, like the ones you join through main menu, it doesn't work (the command goes through but doesn't change anything). But in community servers it works. Also also, in the servers where mat_wireframe 1 works, I could also sprint.

Thanks ill check it

(01-08-2022, 08:49 AM)arrowlast97 Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 01:33 PM)redogg Wrote: was it on the latest version? or the version before that?
share server ip if its on the newest version so i can check it my self
edit: i fixed it seems like i was missing something, sorry about that

I posted a new file version, Sorry about yesterday bans about sv_consistinsy. I fell asleep early and somehow managed to upload it just before without checking anything
Please make sure you delete any older versions

I try both sir, the latest version and version just before that.. and still get banned for 5 min, lol Big Grin 
so i decide to use version which there's no sv_cheat baypass.
but anyway thanks for all you effort to make this hack, its absolutely outstanding for me!
oh yeah! may be, could you make no recoil but for no aimbot fire sir? i mean for normal fire. because i still get some banned from few server after playing a long time use aimbotTongue   

And This is the ip server I got Ban for 5 Min Because sv_consistency
180.243.53.189:26046

And This is Ip server which detect My aimbot after play long time. 
bahamut.s2g.my:27019
The nicely thing is, i got banned after not so long buy iteam in server called "bunny hoop" which it cost 1000 game point Big Grin

thanks but the first ip isnt valid at all, the port is wrong and second server i cant connect
anyways make sure you download the new version because i already fixed sv_consistinsy if you didnt notice

RE: Visuals Multihack - 029 - 01-09-2022

Can you make a server crasher? because when I use the menu there's so many people getting mad and I want to crash the server it would be funny?

RE: Visuals Multihack - Imanol - 01-09-2022

How would it be for speedhack to work? I don't know so much about this, someone to help me

RE: Visuals Multihack - duntte - 01-09-2022

(10-08-2021, 12:25 AM)redogg Wrote: hey can u please ,make iot body shot or give us a option to switch it

RE: Visuals Multihack - redogg - 01-09-2022

(01-09-2022, 12:03 AM)029 Wrote: Can you make a server crasher? because when I use the menu there's so many people getting mad and I want to crash the server it would be funny?

no sorry, it would ruin alot of servers, i cant do it

(01-09-2022, 12:06 AM)Imanol Wrote: How would it be for speedhack to work? I don't know so much about this, someone to help me

to get speedhack working in singleplayer you must open console and type map <mapname> and then you be able to use speedhack in singleplayer
online it works normal

RE: Visuals Multihack - duntte - 01-10-2022

please give us chest aim next update head shots are too reconized

RE: Visuals Multihack - redogg - 01-11-2022

(01-10-2022, 02:17 AM)duntte Wrote: please give us chest aim next update head shots are too reconized

i will, i must say in the past few weeks i was working on that cheat like crazy, i need to get some rest before continuing it (you know.. when you do the same thing for long time the motivation drops..)

RE: Visuals Multihack - duntte - 01-11-2022

yea i understand

RE: Visuals Multihack - ricky1992 - 01-12-2022

What is spinbot use for?
thanks

RE: Visuals Multihack - redogg - 01-12-2022

(01-12-2022, 09:58 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: What is spinbot use for?
thanks

it just makes you spin like crazy, its for fun but be careful with that because anti cheats can detect it (you wont get automatically banned, it just logs it in .txt file for server owner to see later on because it can easily detect false players who just spin their mouse very quick)
btw for it to work you must enable anti-aim
its a hvh feature mainly used in csgo to get harder to be hit by other cheaters
[Image: y4qz8d.gif]

edit: a little reminder for me, next update to enable aimbot/spinbot use as infected to be able to use spinbot in versus against humans

RE: Visuals Multihack - duntte - 01-12-2022

ps. ₐₗₛₒ ₐ𝒹𝒹 ₜₕₑ 𝒸ₕₑₛₜ ₐᵢₘ ₐₙ𝒹 ₒᵣ ₚₑₗᵥᵢₛ

RE: Visuals Multihack - ricky1992 - 01-13-2022

(01-12-2022, 02:30 PM)redogg Wrote:
thanks

it just makes you spin like crazy, its for fun but be careful with that because anti cheats can detect it (you wont get automatically banned, it just logs it in .txt file for server owner to see later on because it can easily detect false players who just spin their mouse very quick)

edit: a little reminder for me, next update to enable aimbot/spinbot use as infected to be able to use spinbot in versus against humans

Sometime hunter can't be detect, it need to wait the hunter jump then will able autoshoot

RE: Visuals Multihack - r8xx - 01-15-2022

(01-12-2022, 02:30 PM)redogg Wrote:
thanks

Hahahah good old times when the prime status still free by achive lvl 30 rank xD, using otc3 make things easier fun

RE: Visuals Multihack - redogg - 01-16-2022

(01-12-2022, 09:33 PM)duntte Wrote: ps. ₐₗₛₒ ₐ𝒹𝒹 ₜₕₑ 𝒸ₕₑₛₜ ₐᵢₘ ₐₙ𝒹 ₒᵣ ₚₑₗᵥᵢₛ

haha i will dont worry

RE: Visuals Multihack - sadsajdsaddsa - 01-17-2022

you can make an option in the aimbot so that it only shoots a specific infected, so the aimbot only shoots a hunter for example, and not the other special infected