Shoutbox archive
a great mr.redogg can u add the route hack for l4d2?
Ikr, it's lit af that l4d2 is getting an update soon! I can't wait to get my hands on the updated version of l4d2 when it drops!
And dont even mention bugs in l4d2, all latest versions of all 3 games are completely buggy but L4d2 version is in the best shape of all 3 XD. Css and gmod are very very buggy. I must solve these first
But dont worry, l4d2 will be updated again soon, i didn forget about it..
Haha im not chilling, im busy on gmod currently, i ran into some problems. l4d2 version is always on top but sometimes i need to pause it for the favor of other games
100% agree with the WLB view. Taking breaks and chilling after long workdays is crucial. But hey, gotta fix those pesky bugs first! 🔧 You feel me, right? Shout-out to redogg for making the game lit 🔥 with his hard work and never-give-up attitude. The gamers are showing mad love ❤️ for you, bro! Keep slaying, redogg! 💪
:))
-
just kidding, at least please fix bugs that have already been reported ;p
No, I want redogg have a vacation :)
Thanks bro
Certainly, I understand that these tasks require a certain amount of time and there is no need to worry. It sounds like you are quite busy acquiring new skills and putting them to the test across all three games (l4d2, css, gmod). It definitely presents a challenge, but I have complete confidence that your hard work will ultimately lead to success. Wishing you the best of luck!
and.. sorry for big delays lately, i found many new things lately that i didnt knew about and all of them required alot of tests and tries in all 3 games(l4d2,css,gmod), im 95% done with that. right now im busy on battling gmod anticheats XD, it might take sometime too
yes but i asked if you deleted the correct libcef.dll file, theres two files of libcef.dll, one is the original located in /bin folder and another one is the one that i provided. verify that you deleted the original file and not what i provided
yeah i know, i do delete the libcef.dll , but still not working
Did you delete libcef.dll from /bin folder? Not the file you downloaded
@hoilwisxd @redogg guys thx for the advice , i do read the instructions , but with or without the libef.dll , or extract injector to the game file or start from the zip file just make no diffrence for me, still can not make it work , tried the inject failure solutions but not all of them, redownload the full game, wipe the start option and custom cfg files, fix the environments directx and runtime etc.still not going well. but thx tho, guess gonna wait until next hotfix.
follow injector instructions to solve problems
hi guys, can i ask if theres any fix if the menu is not showing up? :(
@redogg Great, looking forward to the next update!
fine
@hoilwisxd thansk for report but it shouldnt happen in upcoming version of visuals
rate "128000" cl_updaterate "1337" cl_cmdrate "1337" cl_resend "1.5" cl_timeout "15" net_maxroutable "1280" net_splitrate "2" net_splitpacket_maxrate "50000"
put these commands in the console, it may help to improve speedhack's smoothness: rate "100000" cl_cmdrate "1337" cl_updaterate "1337" cl_interp_ratio "0" cl_interp "0.000748"
@3614215942, Did you delete the "libcef.dll" from the bin folder? If you didn't delete it, you have to do it so that the vr can be injected successfully here I leave instructions (Extract to game-folder in X:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left4dead2 then delete X:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left4dead2\bin\libcef.dll)
@Dinasthy, It is an error in your files, since the hack works correctly for me and it doesn't get stuck in the leaderboard, I recommend you reinstall the game along with the hack dependencies, maybe this can solve it or if you have some things in your activated extensions, deactivate them, maybe that is the problem and not your game files. Greetings
Hello @redogg, I wanted to tell you that the speedhack crashes (when I was playing a hvh, the speedhack seemed to be lagging when I used it and this didn't happen in the previous version), also the aimbot in limit distance, when I set it to silent, before it worked fine for me and now it is not so effective, and apart from that I wanted you to explain how I can use CVAR Spoofer, thank you very much for listening to your community, you are the best and we look forward to another update with everything already corrected although we know that This will take time. greetings
@Dinasthy bro, i would like to help you fixing that issue but i told you many times that this issue shouldnt be related to visuals anymore, i told you to try to remove your workshop addons and trying without it, you never responded to this
@3614215942 hi, follow injector instructions, make sure you have installed directx end user runtime too
this hack is perfect for coop so no score tables appear at the end of the maps, so nothing is stuck on the screen.
the only problem I have encountered and it persists would be, Tables scores freeze after finishing any VS map, and also the voting and kill indicators are broken, i don't know why but with the update of the 19-05-2023 it happens.
most probably some program or file of your PC is causing the conflict, often it is the antivirus.
if you are referring to left 4 dead 2, everything is normal with the latest update, you haven't really completed all the requirements, my game works perfect for me.
nope, i do have all the required files, anything changed in this update? cause i dont have this problem before the update
make sure you have the required files and try again
if that will help
after tried with EXtreme injecter v3, the error saysunable to resovle the function "cef_api_hash" inside the module "libcef.dll"
i have some problem here, after the update of l4d2 hack, tried to inject ,the cmd window says injection success but nothing happens in game. the console aint tunning red.(failed injet), any suggestions?
Everithing it's ok, except Tables scores freeze after finishing any VS map, and also the voting and kill indicators are broken, i don't know why but with the update of the 19-05-2023 it happens.
anyone has problems with l4d2?
glad to hear :))
nvm fixed
Im having an error trying to inject (0xc00007b)\
Legt
comeback xdddd
wtf hahaha
I try to find a trade some 7 days to die cheat, in exchange some photos of my sister taking a shower.
xyz dont break the glow
*xyz
i just want to ask what is diff between xyx and dtm in charm mode?
XDD please wait hr or two
please solve this
hmm help :v
any solution ?
why would that effect the hack?
I don't know how this will affect this hack
new update: An update has been released for Left 4 Dead 2.- Fixed several crash and RCE exploits, all reported via HackerOne.
redogg the visual reborn is having errors, when using inject the game closes automatically
Yes, I was going to tell you the same thing, with the game update, the game crashes when I try to run the program.
new update, it now crashes
@altesa you can see infected climbing, and you can set max distance for esp.. its the option next to it
bro I have the latest version and I still can't see the skeleton of an infected going up the stairs or if it is too far away, please fix it.
yes, should be
does it work for windows 11?
does it work for windows 11?
@altesa you are using very old version
bro when the infected are far away or very far away you can't see their skeleton either with the "esp" or with the "esp anti obs". also when the infected are climbing the stairs you can no longer see their skeleton, and another thing is that when we do not press anything, when we stay afk a window comes out as a browser where your csjunkies page comes out, and if we are recording and transmitting you can see that window and they will notice what we are using hack Please fix it bro :D
np
You can try to test some options, however some options might not work correctly in newest version because i done many changes. Soon i will post a newer version that should be much better
Ok, I will trying
Woaa yes you wasnt here for pretty long man. Alot is changed haha. Pretty much all is safe, if anything is dangerous to use, the menu will warn you about it(im talking about community servers anti cheats not vac). Vac should be aways safe
Are there many new optional functions, my friend? @redogg
Is the cheats still ok, is it safe @redogg
It's been a long time, I forgot how to use cheats xd
kkk hello
hi comebackkkkkkkkk
@hoilwisxd thanks, you correct. We dont modify game files but only add extra files and remove one(libcef.dll). Wothout libcef.dll motd stopped workig but ill recreate motd window from scratch one day
No, they do not ban you from zonemod, since the hack is undetectable since you are not modifying (when you are playing you modify local files which makes you have infinite bullets or infinite first-aid kit in Online games, you do this with CheatsEngine and they permanently ban you) local game files to get banned
que bueno que no actualice p ying
xdxdxd
I just tried the hack update, I wonder if I don't get banned from zonemod, since I added external files to the game root.
hi, did you try to inject nonsteam VR,dll?
hey redogg, i install everything and the first time i can open the hack with Insert, but then, i close my l4d2 and a while i go back, open my game and when i inject, i can see anything of the hack, only the console turns red, i press Insert and doesn't appear anything, I install everything, dependencies and extra things i read in the threads and commentarys, but nothing works, solutions? have another VR test version or something else
oh, yes you can somehow, i dont fully sure how, you can browse gamebanan gui skins and see there. some gui skins include a recolored menu windows
Yes the game gui color, I want to set a custom color myself without using L4D2V Reborn, is it possible through editing a .res file of some sorts?
you mean the menu color or the game gui color? if game gui its in settings tab
How would someone go about changing the GUI color without the use of Reborn? I can't find any info on this
boop
Dont forget to check my reply in main thread
check in check :p
I will check it..
game is crash when loading and join another new game
@redogg I actually upload another carsh file, seems it doesn't displayed correctly. I posted it again.
Yes i did, i replied to you that crashes upon injection on l4d2 might happen rarely, im not quite sure why it happens
@redogg have you see my crash report and files? I reply to here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
@WoCsJu haha yes theres no way to do it currently, however i have no problem adding it just i need to understand why to do this action it in first place?
my bad i meant css, also i just want it to aim and i shoot when i want so it doesnt look sus
anytime soon today ill post hotfix for all 3 games, report problems quick!
Welcome back :))
xd
and i mean whats the point to only aim at target without shooting? whats the reason for this action?
wait what csgo? i dont have csgo here. but anyways aimkey is a bind to shoot with aimbot. lets say if you dont want to aimbot with mouse1 then you can set it to m3
it literally shoots right when i press the aim key
wdym whats the point
csgo
whats the point? in what game?
i want to shoot i just want it to aim at the enemy
why does it shoot when i use the aimbot key
heu
take a rest, Im just kidding :)
Haha yes sorry i was busy
or maybe today
maybe today
when update
Soon ill post a newer version
checking
V0204
what is the latest version of l4d2?
do as you wish.. and it doesnt do noting, its for the purpuse of adding ads
Okay, it appears that this cheat has changed quite a bit since I've last used it. What's up with these chromium dependencies and why does the cheat "initliaze" for that long? What exactly does it do? Not gonna lie, it looks rather fishy now and since it differs so much from the UC version, it's as suspicious as ever
Yes sorry.. its a one time process of installation. You wont have to do it again
Okay, that was my problem. The installation process has become more difficult since my last visit, and I did everything as usual. Thank you
did you extract the .zip file into your game folder? did you follow the instructions written in red?
l4d2 visual multihack menu doesn't open. Everything used to work perfectly, but now the menu does not open at all. I have everything I need to install.
l4d2
and bro, i forgot to mention. gmod visuals support only gmod X64 not 32bit. check this on how to turn gmod to 64bit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
your console turns blue? on garrysmod
your l4d2 works fine but not for gmod i spam press inert nothing appears
yes
is it a menu by insert key?
Didnt understands bro
is it a menu appear or what i have already installed everything
Must install You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
i injected but it doesnt show any menu etc
@redogg You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. does this work?
yes, you can make simple keyboard/mouse scripts, its very easy to bind one key to another, just google how to
autohotkey?
Google autohotkey
whatisAHK
@ttCyruspop hi and thanks, i would like you to tell whats the problem
nice hack but atin aim have bug
@Zxlymxx its possible to use AHK to bind key to something else quick
talvez quiere que sea posible bindear con que boton abrir el menu del truco
@DxStarsd haha what happened?
another way for open visuals??, cuz i cant use my inserr key now
wassuh
Cfg file located in your game folder .../garrysmod/config.dat. then load it up by going to settings tab in visuals
(for gmod)
how to use config pls?
Its a sandbox type game. It has lots of gamemodes. Anything from zombie survival to minigames, role play.. its highly modded game. Youtube garrysmod, theres alot gameplays
redogg ,what is garrys mod?
:steamsad:
i will add anti jockey tp some time in future but about lua, whoever made aimware is crazy in head. to do this you need simple lua api but the biggest issue is you literally need to bind every function in your cheat to lua and of course make online wiki page of it too. its very easy to do but requires so much work..
ohhh i understand
In aw they are very used to using luas to use this kind of stuff haha
It refers only to adding the antitp(autoairstuck) feature to Visuals
Hahaha
yes i know but i didnt understand about lua+anti jockey tp
es algo que tiene aw
What lua?
What you mean lua ant jockey tp?
JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJA
add* sorry
redogg possibly you get to take out the lua anti tp jock in the jodidoware?
haha
practice for a better aim when you have visuals Xdxdxdx
what practice in HSTM? i think your issue was something else that i already fixed
WTF i unable my HSTM addon for practice and the hack worked loool!, if anyone have HSTM unable it
uploaded another hotfix with these isssue fixed
use this one until hotfix You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
it closes the game :(
I'm trying :d
did you try hotfix 3.1?
how i x the problem of inject, now i can't inject the hack without play in windowed or partial :(
redownload it again please
I just see the new update LOL, let's try it :D
i need a update NOW :D
when is the next actualization?
including the spectators, however, idk why they did it since it causes alot of glitchs in visibility when dead
its blocked there, the origin of ghosts isnt networked to you
In L4D2's Zonemod, survivors cannot see the special infected in the ghost state. Would you consider tweaking it in the future?
XD
hahahahaha
lol,here are some new mode about hvh in l4d2,you can watch this video You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
gah damn! free hackerinos YIPPI!!!
oh i understand, thanks
soon, in few days max
excuse me, when another version of hack l4d2 will come out?
haha
Lmao
fichado para los Just another
Buscó team para l4d2, only cheaters 🤪
@DxStarsd thanks, its very useful option but i will improve it sometime in future becasuse its still not the best
I'm glad thanks to you, on adding the perfect silent, Visuals are now the best multihack xD
soon garrysmod 64bit version of visuals will be available for download
its semi blocked on many servers bro, it means it might work 1/4 or 1/5, however you can use changer instead, i think its not blocked at all
the hacks are very good but jockey nose teleport never works for me because
@Jikuee idk, try using nonsteam vr.dll instead and diable what injector says @Pabloxsusus thanks
I love redogg, his hack for l4d2 is great, although the teleport with the jockey fails a lot xd
hello
This is not a problem if i'm not using l4d2v, well its not a big bother i think its just me
Its lagging a bit when turning the camera
when looking around using the mouse , not the game but the the mouse
whats micro stutter bro?
I have this weird micro stutter when looking around as survivor and infected (in game) when using l4d2visuals idk what the cause of this. Any ideas?
no bro, why for?, i hate this button since i never used it and i always ended up pressing on it by accident
there is any panic button in l4d2visuals?
ok I was able to solve the problem thank you very much
Install visual c++ redistributable 2005-2019
Hi very good. I have a problem with the left4dead2 hack. I followed all the steps, but when I click on the injector, I get the following: Code execution cannot continue because MSVCP140.dll was not found. This problem can be fixed by reinstalling the program. I would like to know if there is any way to fix it
that would be the boom of l4d2 visuals
working on perfect silent aimbot, like the one from aimware
download below
soy supreme stars pasen hacks para l4d2 plz
Css hack
Direct download You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
someone help please? where i can find attachemts with the legit config?
i cant find attachments
I included legit config.dat in attachments near download, put it in cstrike folder and press on load cfg in menu
What is the best legit cheat settings for css?
please redownload hotfix3, the main download has been edited to hotfix3.1
Thank you!
hi @boo5008, you can choose the option in the very bottom of bone selection which called bestbone, it picks the closest bone to your crosshair from all selections
Thank you for uploading L4D2V Reborn. Could you add Random to Aim Bone?
hi, try to retype your thirdperson config in console after enabling and acivating thirdperson
What I didn't mention, I'm talking about l4d2.
I mean, the 3rd person fov setting also affects to 1st person.
Could you remove the 3rd person option setting? It disables my console 3rd person setting and I have to use 3rd person in this program which forces the FOV setting.
I dontknow if its necessary because i cant delete his downloads or anything like that, however in console it always writes cs-junkies.con in green above the tank image
Somebody is stealing your work and posting it as their own. How can I PM you to send the link? @redogg
Yes i know, current version has problems, wait for the new ypcoming hotfix1. Ill post it anytime today
Lately it only lets me play in campaigns, in other game modes the game just crashes, I don't have a way to fix it so I'm screwed Xd
LOL
hahaha
Cracked aimware hahaha, maybe he was thinking i closed the site 3 days ago when the accident happened
Hahahahahahaha
thought this was funny
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
lol "cracked" l4d2 visuals
you can keep it haha
well you may need to delete account of [email protected], name lather, I cant using two account at the same time. :)
if anyone had troubles receiving the activation code in email then i fixed the issue and automatically activated all accounts that were on awaiting activation status
haha
"Ellis what the hell did you just do?!"
so uh, what is actually gonna delete from fourm :p porn?
Equality D: