Shoutbox archive
just be patient..
im just asking bro xD
theres something called patience, you know? the version will be uploaded when its ready.
because lorian modified the text where you explain the new version of reborn with the new things it brings, and the latest hotfix is ​​not uploaded xd
the improved fakeping and shit :V
@redogg where is the hotfix3?
i need help with aimbot for l4d2 reborn
i dont remember whats the deal with smoker already and there is no lang packs yet..
Can you provide one
Language packs
hi redogg administrator
and only 1 time did smoker start doing damage faster than normal, but its so inconsistent
only guess is it will automatically do the lag exploit so charger can run forever??
i must inquire what do all the special infected exploits do, i know that jockey teleports to 0,0,0 and hunter goes fast as hell, what do the others do and how would they help. charger rotation is it's own thing but what would the charger exploit do?
I would guess at least until weekend/next weekend
when will you update the cheat in Left 4 Dead 2?
Spectator list got patched few years ago.. if you dont want 0 lerp dont use aimbot
i have an idea pls add Anti-spectator mode for example in first person mode on L4D2 if they are spectating you it will stop aimbot just like Dunt0, will you add this in future update? Also pls fix lerp why is it always zero, fix it
it hasnt been updated yet, just wait..
pls fix the crash @redogg
it crashed when loading maps
xD, they uploaded the same previous version
where is the disable interpolation method 3? xd
when would it be? @redogg
wait for redogg to upload the hotfix
fixed
i will check it
They updated the reborn, but when entering any campaign the game simply closes, i suppose they will release a hotfix today, right? because it would make no sense to release an update so that it ends just by closing the game
Today it should be
Can you update it in the near future?
This is just a pounce hunter. not hunter ceiling @redogg
ok it work
autoshoot not work
Haha its good. No need for autoclicker
i check Hunter Ceiling option with Autoclicker
comeback xd
Hi :))
hi
Sometime later on
@redogg Will automatic wall penetration come with it?
@redogg Where can I download the patch?
@热点、
it will be added anytime soon, i havnt got into it yet
I know it might be irritating to ask the same question many times, but I'm wondering if AA can be made into a third-person visualization? Because I've noticed that the other cheats in L4D2 don't seem to have this feature because they can't be done or because they don't need to?I'd love to have this feature
I don't know where to download the new patch.
@caonima01 download the new hotfix xD
config issue
Crashes are getting worse, glow doesn't work, can't even see my teammates when playing Special Infected
Kerusakan semakin parah, cahaya tidak berfungsi, bahkan tidak dapat melihat rekan satu tim saya saat memainkan infeksi khusus
@redogg wanna ask l4d2 abt silent melee how to use it?
Try to disable workshop mods to see if its related
crashes happening during level transition in l4d2
Where can I download the patch?
Yes. Thanks to @Lorian. There might be a crash hiding somewhere since i crashed once but i didnt manage to debug that crash. If anyone will run into something report in main thread please
i noticed that the slight freeze everytime new map loads is gone. awesome work, devs.
@redogg Now everything is resolved, the esp boxes take a little while to appear compared to before, like you have to see the infected first before the box can be seen.
newer hotfix available for download, report issues on main thread
apparently l4d2 servers got ddos'd. not sure why but valve is responding to it.
hmm... been getting random crashes for l4d2
:candywhat:
@Lorian What happened to the hotfix?
new l4d2 update make game crash every 20- 40 mnt how/whare do i sent the crash report?
@Yuney Lorian has already fixed all the problems and we have to wait for the hotfix to be released.
It still has Reborn bugs. The autoexec does not recognize them so well, if you had something bound when you touch the key it does not work and the rate is a failure xd
In that case when would it be? @Lorian
i just fixed the stuttering issue
@Ghio XDD no ETA
@Lorian will you upload a hotfix?
Left4Dead2
ok, i found the bug you were talking about
someone commented on the release of l4d2 reborn, stating the exact same problem i had, that panel is no longer visible like in previous versions, you cant even see your life or the status of your bar thanks to it being no longer present, and if you want starting a game mode on the Zonemod servers will also not be possible because the panel as i said is not there, the !match command can no longer be used. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I already explained all the problems of the new version, including images, i only missed one referring to the automatic rate change by the hack, changing my rates from 1337 to 100 or 60. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
my recording program is not working, so it doesnt matter
@Lorian Im going to eat right now, in a while I'll make a video showing the problems
They simply stay at the beginning of the chapter doing the action they are doing at the moment, such as jumping or running but static at the beginning of the map, and with the ghosts that you can see as a survivor, on the misho gaming servers you can corroborate this, or the same versus normal
@redogg Im not referring to those ghosts themselves, Im referring to my friends as infected, as you can always see your companions moving around to see where to attack while infected, but with the cheat active this is no longer possible, here reference image. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
can you send a short video about your issue? i couldnt replicate it
In some servers you cant see ghosts, specially in zonemod
I was playing now and it turns out that you cant see the ghosts of my companions, i deactivated the disable interp and still nothing xD, the version has bugs, thats it
The use of mods does not affect its operation, since it was tested with and without mods
Okay Lorian, @redogg look, these are 2 screenshots with the 2 versions of the reborn, the first is from the old version, where you can see that the menu on the left is present, and in the one below it does not appear, this being the version that came yesterday. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
The voting menu is working. i assume its only in zonemod, i will check it
dont use disableinterp..
@redogg I checked again and it turns out that you cannot see the ghosts either, it is only seen when the infected respawns but it does not follow its movement, and out of nowhere it disappears the moment it spawns
Its fine with respect to forwardtrack, but something really corrupted the use of the voting menu with the new version of reborn, try to enter servers with the confogl tag and try the !match message in the chat, you will see that nothing appears , compared to previous versions, and yes, my rates are also automatically changed to 100 or 60 from the cl_updaterate
About the freezes, theyre there, you correct and it happens when you load unloaded parts of the map. However for me these freezes happen for no longer than 1 sec and the game never fully freeze so if you walk, it wouldnt stop you from wqlking or shooting. I say it might be due to bypass movements code since it happens in aimware too. it might break something but i afraid it will continue to be like that until any further notice
The voting menu in sourcemod was never touched, make sure you dont play with hidehud command or with another command that can hide such things. About forwardtrack, forget about it in current version, it was never really tested by me, i will sort it next version
I almost forgot, the game keeps freezing for a certain period of seconds, which hurts you, since people know when you have hacks, just by freezing at a specific time on the map, since everyone who has the same hack freezes In the same place
@redogg Otherwise, everything is fine, except that the backtrack can no longer be used with the forwardtrack, apparently having the forwardtrack activated disables the backtrack
@redogg I found problems in the cheat, i usually enter custom servers which have a menu that is displayed on the left side of your screen, which gives you to choose options with the numbers on your keyboard, but it is simply no longer there, in addition i entered and my rates change by themselves, from 60 to 100, by this i mean the cl_updaterate
I dont think next version but sometime later on yes..
Will the next version add a wall attack?
:))
Yes, anytime soon i will post
What happened? The updates were supposed to come out yesterday, right? @redogg
oh right
Updates will come today but backtrack is still not 100%, somethings littl3 off. Most bullets do hit unlike pervious versions but not all
yes
Ty Redogg :D
hi redogg, can you add hotkey for "smooth" of l4d2 aimbot? example switch between "7" and "0" switch anytime between humanize aim and rage aim will be cool, its irritating if press insert everytime to change that
And css humanized bhop wilp be checked also
Wait for weeked. Update for all games
Could you update it please? :c
Say what
it doesnt work after the update, redogg m8 have forgot to update the bhop script or something
no, can i have a look?
am afraid you gonna be disappointed
there is? can you send me? Kratox?
nobody gonna talk about the new humanized css bhop script?
i have known this for a long time, from the moment the backtrack was introduced to the reborn i realized its imperfections, and of course, i will wait
Backtrack is still being worked on if you didnt notice, currectly its unfinished. Wait alittle longer, at least until the end of next month. but be sure it will work great
ok, you could also see the problem of fakeping since when you activate it really gives you lag, you should try to make it more similar to aimware, which comes with the most predefined ones, 100ms to 1000ms and so on, and that it is toggleable of course
I havnt tested forward tracking almost at all, but it will be changed
@redogg i was testing forwardtrack and it works a little strange, since at 0ms it works almost perfect, but if you play at 100ms or 200ms it doesnt work and the player just eats the bullets without registering any damage, and i dont know if im sure about this but the backtrack like it affects something having active next to the forwardtrack, l4d2 btw
keeps crashing while in mid game. :(
Worldcorp Enterprises
Yes its like that
@Gabriel02232 Yes there is, with a value of 1032 in the lag exploit, you put yourself in a place where you can appear, press the key assigned for the exploit and walk to the survivor and press the appear button you appear in front of him, I don't know if you understand me
Crash xd
vXMqn7zd
left 4 dead
left
Survivors cant see ghosts.. but hold lagexploit to spawn infront
@redogg is there any cheat that makes the infected spawn even though the survivor can see you as a ghost?
i recorded a video about this but its outdated. Any questions, dm me, i can help you
@CH4L0N you can do it using lagexploit at values higher than 11 (max 23) and using speedhack at 14, its not necessary to use high speedhack values.. the trick is just to freeze the sequences (what lagexploit does) and then spam the weapon switch or do animations with different sequences
hi
hi
if I remember correctly it can be done with one of the speedhack methods, it has to have a factor above 20 and combine it with lag exploit at a value below 15 and keep a constant weapon change
xd
Hi, can someone explain to me how to do the one shot with the reborn hack? I try on my own but it doesn't work, I would really appreciate it, thank you
MapleRoyals
@ThOrCS aimbot FOV is already in menu, use crosshair mode
If you have any cfg please send it to me I wanna test in versus I messed up with my settings in menu ;/ It's a bit difficult to create config of this cheat
Also Sometimes I have performance issue when I enable all visual features I don't understand why it's happening everything was good in older menu but in latest update it's keep lagging
Helllo Redogg can you please add Aimbot FOV Feature Into Menu? that would be great people can set limit of fov to stay undetectable in community servers.
Anytime soon
any eta on new garry's mod version? probs the best gmod cheat other than memoriam
just to only aim with specified key without shooting with aimbot of course
@redogg Let me ask what Only Aim mode does when I turn it on
I will add it later on
@RedoggCan the crosshair graphics in aimbot be changed to round? I don't really like square shapes
btw best feature
@redogg in the option called "disable interpolation" which is the difference between method1 and method2?
@redogg, in the future do you plan to sell the hacks?
No sorry i dont think so
@redogg so there is no way to move in the cutscene huh ? l4d2
@redogg pls fix method 2 charger glitch it made me so fast
I will recheck it and wait for newer hotfix i should post today or tomorrow
Hey redogg I have a friend who wants to know what the function of safety is, and he said that turning on this feature does not bypass the anti-cheat, does it require specific settings?
hopefully reddog add rcs on aim or standalone rcs in css XD
injector
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
@redogg A crash in the new reborn update, can you see what caused it?
uh why l4d2 updated charger glitch methods 2 make me very fast
maybe i have issue in my gmod
finally updated but still crashes
l4d2
ive been using his client for like 3y lol i have no problem waiting, asking about an eta 1 time doesnt mean Im desperate.
calm down, your using his product for free
@SpencerR Thats probably what he meant by this weekend last I checked, time zone differences probably meant this upcoming rather than just passing?
@ZetaKiloRZ He told me the GMod one will come next weekend. He usually releases It on the same day or a day after a release, so expect next weekend to be the ETA
Is there an ETA on the next update for L4D2?
@redogg yes
im sad for longest gmod hack updates
Hi, the moment when you cant move?
chapter*
i wanna ask, is there a way to skip any cutscene in the first chapte of the map
happy new years ;D
this is kidding
;))
WHAT
redogg will release the next update after GTA VI release
i hope redogg update rn or next day
thank you redogg
Waitt for next gmod version
no body chat :(
why gmod crash when injected and loaded map
sup yall
@redog how do I open the options menu?
@reddog how do I open the options menu?
:s
me too
crash in game :c
chcalito
hai
Hello
l4d2v
let me try, still yesterday my game crashed in the middle of the game due to the use of the hack, i would like to know if you can know why thanks to the file that was created (crash.mdmp)
And dont use manual backtrack
The interp should not matter because backtrack records come as without interp in the first place. All you need to do is use fakeping
the best ms is 300, its works better
testing and testing i realized that the backtrack works better with the cl_interp at 100 but this is not always the case, as seen in the video, shooting at the charger there are times in which the shot registers but other times it does not, the same thing happens with the hunter, using cl_interp 0 or 100
apparently the position adjustment obstructed the use of the backtrack
the video is already uploading
@redogg I want you to watch the video and hopefully if you update the cheat it will no longer be necessary to use cl_interp at 100 and less fakeping
I was trying and trying until I figured out how to make backtrack work without the fakeping xD
hey brother I want to ask just one question in private how can I send you @redogg
Send pm bro if you have specific questions, put config in your game folder too
cs2
WAY NICE CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how to install config pls help @redogg
@redog
@redoogg
@reddogg
@redogg working I just turned on windowed mode without borders, but it should have been full screen
and where to download cfg? @redogg
I have ShareX enabled
damn
*o shit
*o sjit
o shioh shit I have MSIAfterburner enabled and FPS counter enabled
Or it was screenshot software?
And disable that directx with fps overlay you had in screenshot. Not sure what is it
yes
Did you delete libcef.dll from bin folder of the game?
I put the files in the Left 4 Dead 2 folder and it doesn’t work, sorry if anything, I’m from Russia
Or you didnt put the files corrwctly in game folder
Follow injector text
I downloaded it and it doesn't work
Hi, install the things written in red near download button in main thread
pls help l4d2 not injecting
nice cheat
L4D2 Visuals Multi-hack
In a 30 minute game it happens to me at any time, for example I am walking just when they attack and the screen stops and then when it returns to normal they lower my life or I appear incapacitated LOL @redogg
That lag isnt normal, it doesnt happen to most players at all, md5 changer isnt required, if you dont understand what is it, dont touch it
And one more question, do you know what the MD5 CHANGER is for?
If the problem is not formatting, should I delete something so that it goes well? And when I play I don't have anything open, just the game
I formatted my computer twice and downloaded the reborn to play and the screen still stopped during the games. @redogg :c help me
Or drivers related
I did alittle research about that. Turns out from two people after formating the pc, the problem goes away. This makes me to belive its related to faulty windows settings. or it might be a program that runs in background, not sure.. and since small amout of players have this issue, it indecates more to what i said
in l4d2
Do you know how to solve the error when I am playing the screen stops for 2 seconds in the game and then becomes normal in those seconds sometimes it incapacitates me in the game @redogg
:)) belive me or not but i wanted to create portal rtx version of visuals, but i didnt have much time for that
gtfo
will we ever get half life cheat?
the thing with aimbot is killing peekers so farther away the hitbox is, the better it becomes. Without aimbot, it does help, you need around 100-150 ping so the model will be right next to original
the idea is not to use the aimbot only for the backtrack, the main thing is the original model instead of what the backtrack is, the backtrack is to help in case of missing shots, since there will always be another model behind which one is the model original which will help you count the shots in case you miss
Then activate backtrack, backtrack aimbot and put fakeping on value of 700 and dont forget to activate fakeping with hotkey
i would like to see the video, and yes, i confused fakelag with fakeping
Also dont confuse with fakelag and fakeping
Something is wrong with your settings, i can show you a video that all bullets of 700ms do hit. About fakelag, use value below 15 i think