Shoutbox archive
if someone downloaded already, please redownload it again because i edited something little for health hud
uploaded a newer verison that works better
i remember theres some cool config script to switch weapons fast
anyone got any good autoexec scripts?
Good to know about water, i didnt know that and about radar i haven't checked it yet in all resolutions, ill make it work next updaye
Is it possible that in the next update you could configure the radar to any screen resolution?
@redogg mm... I have a query, I injected the "multihack" in my l4d2 in a minimum resolution of "800x600" but the radar doesn't work well for me...
@redogg when you enable the fog you cannot see the water, but if you want to see it you must activate the "r_WaterDrawRefraction 0"
if any of you still having problems with aimbot then download hotfix 1.3
@ZKrz3005: You can turn it on and off, you don't have to delete it bro
end New version if there are any errors, please leave a comment here, so that we can fix it: https://www.cs-junkies.com/forums/Thread...ack-Reborn
New version if there are any errors, please leave a comment here, so that we can fix it... :https://www.cs-junkies.com/forums/Thread-L4D2-Release-Visuals-Multihack-Reborn
uploaded newer version, please redownload if you was quick enough to download the hidden version
but when enabling chams you dont need glow anyways.. just enable weapon chams too to see weapons or gas cans
its a problem that cant be fixed for now, i couldnt find a way to do it in l4d2 for now. for the same reason i didnt add glow feature because it wouldnt work with chams
What about the Gas Cans and other "glow" disappearing when I enable any knd of Chams?
Remove Post Processing SHOULD get rid of the Boomer Vomit filter
Please add Boomer Removal Vomit, and Somehow when I turn on Chams for Infected, Every other glow disappears (survivors, gas cans, weapons, etc.)
I don't know what's the problem with Aimbot and Autoshoot and Bhop, still works for me like old version, I think you guys have ignored Aimbot commons group, if commons is too crowded and infected is out of sight by commons then autoshoot won't work... Bhop and Fall Damage problem it still works fine for me, please double check before commenting
Sorry for latest version, its a complete crap. Seems like i didnt put enough afford in it haha