L4D2 Release -  Visuals Multihack Reborn
(12-08-2021, 04:24 PM)redogg Wrote: try on these versions now and tell me what version crash for you
no misc version crash
(12-09-2021, 08:01 AM)logdog3302 Wrote:
(12-08-2021, 04:24 PM)redogg Wrote: try on these versions now and tell me what version crash for you
no misc version crash

thanks, just to be sure i want to get a response from @arclan too
btw check if this version works
(12-09-2021, 03:31 PM)redogg Wrote:
no misc version crash

it crash when i get vomit by boomer
(12-10-2021, 04:59 AM)logdog3302 Wrote:
no misc version crash

i will fix it in no time. wait for new version in main page
(12-10-2021, 04:23 PM)redogg Wrote:
(12-10-2021, 04:59 AM)logdog3302 Wrote:
no misc version crash

i will fix it in no time. wait for new version in main page
tyty
(10-09-2021, 08:52 PM)redogg Wrote: Added details in new version
-Aimbot smooth with aim assist option and useless aimstep.
-Fixed draw distance bug in chams + "Fixed" glow + Rare wrong chams color(Overall chams are complete).
-Fixed a few possible crashes.
-No fog option.
-Fixed superconsole's spammy massanges.

hey redogg this new update is nice and great and it didn't crash me when i play over an hour playing l4d2 so uh can i ask after i inject and the longer i play the game the game is getting lag like fps drop everytime. so would you kindly fixed it if it's impossible.
(12-12-2021, 02:12 PM)alterwinters Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 08:52 PM)redogg Wrote: Added details in new version
-Aimbot smooth with aim assist option and useless aimstep.
-Fixed draw distance bug in chams + "Fixed" glow + Rare wrong chams color(Overall chams are complete).
-Fixed a few possible crashes.
-No fog option.
-Fixed superconsole's spammy massanges.

hey redogg this new update is nice and great and it didn't crash me when i play over an hour playing l4d2 so uh can i ask after i inject and the longer i play the game the game is getting lag like fps drop everytime. so would you kindly fixed it if it's impossible.

i will check on that.thanks
Thumbs Up 
(12-12-2021, 08:48 PM)redogg Wrote: i will check on that.thanks

Hello, 
I don't realized of any fps drops. Maybe it's his cpu or gpu what's overheat through graphics driver and so on and do this fps drops. 
But very cool and nice your left 4 dead 2 cheat redogg with MD5 Changer. It's funny that the console, menu and server browser get's red too after inject font.dll.

However it would be amazing if you could fix 3 bugs on this cheat.
1. I can't control the jockey if he rides on a character, so no move direction button works. 
2. Teleport don't work if you get a character with special infected. 
3. Last it's not a real bug and not so important, but can you do a option for a menu, that turn on or off, that you can change with charger the move direction. 

Ah and can you do a option that you can spawn tanks or leastways to change the special infected with right mouse button?
Then it would be the best left 4 dead 2 cheat ever. A cheat like a champ. Big Grin
Best regards
(12-13-2021, 12:42 AM)Solidandrexu Wrote:
(12-12-2021, 08:48 PM)redogg Wrote: i will check on that.thanks

Hello, 
I don't realized of any fps drops. Maybe it's his cpu or gpu what's overheat through graphics driver and so on and do this fps drops. 
But very cool and nice your left 4 dead 2 cheat redogg with MD5 Changer. It's funny that the console, menu and server browser get's red too after inject font.dll.

However it would be amazing if you could fix 3 bugs on this cheat.
1. I can't control the jockey if he rides on a character, so no move direction button works. 
2. Teleport don't work if you get a character with special infected. 
3. Last it's not a real bug and not so important, but can you do a option for a menu, that turn on or off, that you can change with charger the move direction. 

Ah and can you do a option that you can spawn tanks or leastways to change the special infected with right mouse button?
Then it would be the best left 4 dead 2 cheat ever. A cheat like a champ. Big Grin
Best regards

thanks, i will make an option to disable that charger movement, jokey movement is bugged because of the same reason

and teleport should work, try it again and make sure you touch the ground when activating teleport
Can you add a function to become invisible with the jockey?
As far as I understand this is generated by the TP
(12-13-2021, 07:23 AM)Lorian Wrote: Can you add a function to become invisible with the jockey?
As far as I understand this is generated by the TP

I heard about this, However I have no idea how its done, I tried to Google it but found very little information
If anyone knows how it done tell me, I'll check it my self too
Edit: I found on Google that there is a massive exploit of invisibility with some kind of godmode that can be applied to humans. Humans can gain godmode and stay invisible. Anyways im still searching
Another edit: invis survivor glitch is most likely fixed by now but here's how its done https://www.gamexploits.com/left4dead2/g...or-glitch/
About invis jockey I haven't found anything yet
I did not find much information but I did find the source of a trick that has the ability to do it and from what I saw if it has to do with the TP or AIRSTUCK but I do not know how it works.
https://github.com/Lat0ur/L4D2Cheat_fix

In a while I will send you a link to a video of how I managed to do it with Aimware so I can help you.
(12-13-2021, 07:41 PM)Lorian Wrote: I did not find much information but I did find the source of a trick that has the ability to do it and from what I saw if it has to do with the TP or AIRSTUCK but I do not know how it works.
https://github.com/Lat0ur/L4D2Cheat_fix

In a while I will send you a link to a video of how I managed to do it with Aimware so I can help you.

This cheat doesn't have it
Your work is awsome sir, i really appreciate it. but may i ask you, how to enable anti vomit boomer?? is this feature remove with this new update??
(12-19-2021, 03:26 PM)arrowlast97 Wrote: Your work is awsome sir, i really appreciate it. but may i ask you, how to enable anti vomit boomer?? is this feature remove with this new update??

yes im working on it.. im still looking for a way to code this correctly

next update brings alot of stuff, added impact esp, weapon chams completely fixed(all weapons are shown), no fall damage and jockey glitch.
one of the things i added is unlocked draw distance
[Image: nztTkSN.png]
(12-20-2021, 01:52 AM)redogg Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 03:26 PM)arrowlast97 Wrote: Your work is awsome sir, i really appreciate it. but may i ask you, how to enable anti vomit boomer?? is this feature remove with this new update??

yes im working on it.. im still looking for a way to code this correctly

next update brings alot of stuff, added impact esp, weapon chams completely fixed(all weapons are shown), no fall damage and jockey glitch.
one of the things i added is unlocked draw distance
[Image: nztTkSN.png]

Sound like more superb-awesome stuff with next update. thank you so much sir. Big Grin
works great thank you for the cheat Smile
When I load into my l4d2 I run the cheat, but my console doesn't turn red can I get some help?
(12-20-2021, 03:07 PM)029 Wrote: When I load into my l4d2 I run the cheat, but my console doesn't turn red can I get some help?

the black window(injector) says its injected?
hey can u add remove tree leaf feature or something like that?

bc i want to boost my fps and see special infected hiding in the bush.