L4D2 Release -  Visuals Multihack Reborn
(01-06-2022, 07:03 AM)logdog3302 Wrote: my game crash when joining a match pls help

Also that. Game may or may not crash randomly upon joining a game. In my experience, survival games always crashed, but take this with a grain of salt as it seems completely random for now.
(01-06-2022, 08:35 AM)Aynshtaynn Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 07:03 AM)logdog3302 Wrote: my game crash when joining a match pls help

Also that. Game may or may not crash randomly upon joining a game. In my experience, survival games always crashed, but take this with a grain of salt as it seems completely random for now.
i tested 6 times it, it always crash for me in any game mode 

i think it not random
Tongue 
(01-04-2022, 11:58 PM)redogg Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 08:51 PM)jose Wrote: I mean that when I shoot an infected space, common or tank in motion the bullet does not affect it

yes i fixed it already in upcoming version

(01-04-2022, 08:41 PM)029 Wrote: I saw all the updates and you've been doing and its great thanks a lot. My problem is I dont see a new scoreboard all the other updates you've been doing is there anyway i can get it perhaps a new link?

i havnt posted it yet, ill post it in a day or two
  Tongue Cool
How to use sv_cheats bypass sir , thanks for ur hardwork sir
see if the newest version crash with sprint in singleplayer
i dont know if i fixed it because my game doesnt crash at all with sprint
tell me if i did

(01-06-2022, 10:14 AM)r8xx Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 11:58 PM)redogg Wrote: yes i fixed it already in upcoming version

i havnt posted it yet, ill post it in a day or two
  Tongue Cool

thanks, just find some sv_cheats protected commands you want to change and simply change it, just make sure your command isnt on black list
find all game commands here https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki...L4D2_Cvars
(01-06-2022, 03:04 PM)redogg Wrote: see if the newest version crash with sprint in singleplayer
tell me if i did

(01-06-2022, 10:14 AM)r8xx Wrote:   Tongue Cool

thanks, just find some sv_cheats protected commands you want to change and simply change it, just make sure your command isnt on black list
find all game commands here https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki...L4D2_Cvars

So, i just type command ? no need to set sv_cheats 1 after enable bypass sv_cheats 1 sir ? example : notarget 1 ? Smile
(01-06-2022, 03:21 PM)r8xx Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 03:04 PM)redogg Wrote: see if the newest version crash with sprint in singleplayer
tell me if i did

So, i just type command ? no need to set sv_cheats 1 after enable bypass sv_cheats 1 sir ? example : notarget 1 ? Smile

no i forgot to mention you cant change all commands like noclip/god/budha/notarget
its just not possible to change such commands because the server controls them but the server doesnt control all the commands because theres simply too many of them, you need to search those commands that the server doesnt check. and on top of that anti cheats check for useful commands like r_showenvcubemap/mat_wireframe/r_drawclipbrushes/r_drawothermodels/r_drawskybox/r_skybox/sv_footsteps (i just made my self a list so i remember) just redownload the file in 10 mins i will bypass those commands so you can enable them safely without getting banned
(01-06-2022, 03:40 PM)redogg Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 03:21 PM)r8xx Wrote: So, i just type command ? no need to set sv_cheats 1 after enable bypass sv_cheats 1 sir ? example : notarget 1 ? Smile

no i forgot to mention you cant change all commands like noclip/god/budha/notarget
its just not possible to change such commands because the server controls them but the server doesnt control all the commands because theres simply too many of them, you need to search those commands that the server doesnt check. and on top of that anti cheats check for useful commands like r_showenvcubemap/mat_wireframe/r_drawclipbrushes/r_drawothermodels/r_drawskybox/r_skybox/sv_footsteps/r_drawrenderboxes/vcollide_wireframe/r_drawparticles (i just made my self a list so i remember) just redownload the file in 10 mins i will bypass those commands so you can enable them safely without getting banned

I dont't know but seem th bypass sv_cheats doesnt work at all in my game 😅 but anyway thanks for your hardwork sir. Nothing command working even that in your list, the command keep saying need cvars sv_cheats 1 if i set sv_cheats 1 on mine there is nothing happened, the value still keep at 0.
i uploaded a new file which you can safely change anti cheat protected commands like
r_showenvcubemap, mat_wireframe, r_drawclipbrushes, r_drawothermodels, r_drawskybox, r_skybox, sv_footsteps, r_drawrenderboxes, vcollide_wireframe, r_drawparticles, cl_clock_correction, sv_consistency
tell me if i did

The pre-hotfix version was also unbearably unstable, which was mentioned, it could crash whenever a map changes, campaign changes or joining a new server. I'll test both sprint and the stability while I'm at it.

Edit: About singleplayer, it's worse. It's much much worse. I can't start a singleplayer game at all after injecting.
Is sprint supposed to work in self-hosted games? Because I couldn't make it work, pressing alt does nothing.

Other than that it seems less unstable than before, but I've noticed some fps drops.
(01-06-2022, 04:57 PM)Aynshtaynn Wrote:
tell me if i did

The pre-hotfix version was also unbearably unstable, which was mentioned, it could crash whenever a map changes, campaign changes or joining a new server. I'll test both sprint and the stability while I'm at it.

Edit: About singleplayer, it's worse. It's much much worse. I can't start a singleplayer game at all after injecting.
Is sprint supposed to work in self-hosted games? Because I couldn't make it work, pressing alt does nothing.

Other than that it seems less unstable than before, but I've noticed some fps drops.

Seem things thing caused by newer chams option or the distance rendering option,
when you set to high or max you can see the fps drop occured
Lol I suddenly get banned when entering a server because sv_consistency modified..
hey @redogg can u make a menu for 800x600 resolution ? i playing l4d2 on that resolution lol ty
(01-07-2022, 12:21 AM)r8xx Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 04:57 PM)Aynshtaynn Wrote: The pre-hotfix version was also unbearably unstable, which was mentioned, it could crash whenever a map changes, campaign changes or joining a new server. I'll test both sprint and the stability while I'm at it.

Seem things thing caused by newer chams option or the distance rendering option,
when you set to high or max you can see the fps drop occured

Turns out, aside from increasing distance rendering (doing it max causes drops, obviously), it was something on my part causing dead commons not despawning. Weird.. Huh
By the bybass sv cheats do you mean you will get fully banned from a server or from the hole game like you cant play it anymore?
(01-07-2022, 01:17 AM)arrowlast97 Wrote: Lol I suddenly get banned when entering a server because sv_consistency modified..

was it on the latest version? or the version before that?
share server ip if its on the newest version so i can check it my self
edit: i fixed it seems like i was missing something, sorry about that

(01-07-2022, 01:30 AM)logdog3302 Wrote: hey @redogg can u make a menu for 800x600 resolution ? i playing l4d2 on that resolution lol ty

im aware of the issue, i only built the scoreboard to fit all screen resolutions but didnt do the same with menu
ill do it later on because its really time consuming process and aids giving to calculate all screen resolutions

(01-07-2022, 09:26 AM)029 Wrote: By the bybass sv cheats do you mean you will get fully banned from a server or from the hole game like you cant play it anymore?

no, you get banned only on the same server you play not from the game
and you shouldnt get banned anyways (only if you enter black-list commands as mentioned in console massage)

btw about singleplayer i have no idea whats the problem really, i dont get any kind of issues or crashes. besides from sprint everything else works on singleplayer?

I posted a new file version, Sorry about yesterday bans about sv_consistinsy. I fell asleep early and somehow managed to upload it just before without checking anything
Please make sure you delete any older versions
Alright I will! I almost got permanent banned I spoke to the creator of the modded server for like 3 hours why I shouldn't use the cheats lmao.
Using the sv cheats bypass and nothing work, and it was detected.
I'm gonna check stuff on my end then, it's infuriating to face a unique problem, and weird, too. I can start a singleplayer game before injecting normally, but when I start a singleplayer game post-inject, it immediately crashes.

(01-07-2022, 03:58 PM)Aynshtaynn Wrote: I'm gonna check stuff on my end then, it's infuriating to face a unique problem, and weird, too. I can start a singleplayer game before injecting normally, but when I start a singleplayer game post-inject, it immediately crashes.

So far I made no progress. I checked for files through steam, disabled every addon I had, made settings as high as possible, nothing at all works to play singleplayer post-inject. Tried January 5 version again and had no problem with starting a game. Game crashes in every version after (including hotfix of January 5th).
(01-07-2022, 03:40 PM)029 Wrote: Alright I will! I almost got permanent banned I spoke to the creator of the modded server for like 3 hours why I shouldn't use the cheats lmao.
Using the sv cheats bypass and nothing work, and it was detected.

what you mean detected and not working? if you got banned for sv_consistinsy before then sv_cheats does work for you. just join any server you want and type in console mat_wireframe 1, if it works then sv_cheats bypass works too

(01-07-2022, 03:58 PM)Aynshtaynn Wrote: I'm gonna check stuff on my end then, it's infuriating to face a unique problem, and weird, too. I can start a singleplayer game before injecting normally, but when I start a singleplayer game post-inject, it immediately crashes.

So far I made no progress. I checked for files through steam, disabled every addon I had, made settings as high as possible, nothing at all works to play singleplayer post-inject. Tried January 5 version again and had no problem with starting a game. Game crashes in every version after (including hotfix of January 5th).

im pretty sure its something with sv_cheats but i cant point the problem to anything, can you try injecting the cheat and then type in console sv_cheats 0 and join singleplayer and tell me if it works

and just for you to know guys, sv_cheats number always stay on 0
if you type sv_cheats 1 it does turn on but the number just stays 0, thats because anti cheats check if the number is 1
I was playing in a lewd4dead server, and it instantly picked up my cheats without even using them and then I got banned straight away!
Can you pls a thirdperson option would be so cool?
(01-07-2022, 05:23 PM)redogg Wrote: im pretty sure its something with sv_cheats but i cant point the problem to anything, can you try injecting the cheat and then type in console sv_cheats 0 and join singleplayer and tell me if it works

Well, that's interesting. Even though sv_cheats were already 0, and I made nothing to enable bypass, typing "sv_cheats 0" worked. Singleplayer started normally. Thank you very much.

Other than that, what are the conditions for sprint to work as intended? Aside from turning it on, of course.