L4D2 Release -  Visuals Multihack Reborn
friend is there any way that the anti-aim option is also for the specs? I have seen that if I activate the "no spread" option and if there are specs they see how it trembles, it looks too much
Is there going to be a speedhack later on with some updates that work in versus?
(02-03-2022, 03:16 AM)sadsajdsaddsa Wrote: friend is there any way that the anti-aim option is also for the specs? I have seen that if I activate the "no spread" option and if there are specs they see how it trembles, it looks too much

yes its terrible haha, i was planning on adding something to filter it out called no visual recoil
expect it in future updates

(02-03-2022, 03:37 AM)029 Wrote: Is there going to be a speedhack later on with some updates that work in versus?

i was planning on original speedhack for a while too, holdon a while..
whats wrong with versus mode? whats not working?
SPEED HACK will be VAC by value... i think should not be used
I'd like to tell you that spinbot and Starfe can not using at the same time,it will make you can't moving.
(02-03-2022, 05:43 AM)Legend Wrote: SPEED HACK will be VAC by value... i think should not be used

You could use a VAC Bypass, I have been using one with a detected cheat and have not received any bans.
I will try. but the sprint is not working @Lorian

sprint not work.. press ALT not work

starfe robot is what ?
Shocked 
why when i use esp there are numbers on the lines Huh how to delete it
(02-03-2022, 05:22 PM)allen1999 Wrote: why when i use esp there are numbers on the lines Huh how to delete it

Disappears when the menu is closed
(02-03-2022, 07:00 AM)ShigureUi Wrote: I'd like to tell you that spinbot and Starfe can not using at the same time,it will make you can't moving.

yes, its not designed to be together, same as anti aim and starfe

(02-03-2022, 10:20 AM)Legend Wrote: I will try. but the sprint is not working @Lorian

starfe robot is what ?

sprint dosent work if you start singleplayer game by clicking on the icons from the menu, for it to work you need to join a multiplayer server or start singleplayer by typing in console map <mapname>
and.. -Added wired bhop robot (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbjRWs1ppbg)
i think you should make version to avoid many errors.

When I enter the lobby I inject and create a room/ then the game crashes. I think it's a room creation error

Can you make a video tutorial about Sprint. i press ALT it can't speed up

when i create survival room and i also try single player mode when i exit the room. automatically splashed out of the screen Dektop
(02-04-2022, 12:52 AM)Legend Wrote: i think you should make version to avoid many errors.

When I enter the lobby I inject and create a room/ then the game crashes. I think it's a room creation error

Can you make a video tutorial about Sprint. i press ALT it can't speed up

when i create survival room and i also try single player mode when i exit the room. automatically splashed out of the screen Dektop

dont create survival rooms or singleplayer rooms, they are buggy
if you want to play singleplayer type in console - map <mapname>
and sprint dont work in survival rooms or singleplayer rooms too, only in multiplayer or the option above
amigo que tal cuando subiras la nueva actualizacion del hack
(02-03-2022, 06:56 PM)redogg Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 07:00 AM)ShigureUi Wrote: I'd like to tell you that spinbot and Starfe can not using at the same time,it will make you can't moving.

yes, its not designed to be together, same as anti aim and starfe

(02-03-2022, 10:20 AM)Legend Wrote: I will try. but the sprint is not working @Lorian

starfe robot is what ?

sprint dosent work if you start singleplayer game by clicking on the icons from the menu, for it to work you need to join a multiplayer server or start singleplayer by typing in console map <mapname>

When I enable bhob robot, i can't control normally with autoshoot
This future update going to be dope!
(02-04-2022, 10:07 AM)ricky1992 Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 06:56 PM)redogg Wrote: yes, its not designed to be together, same as anti aim and starfe

When I enable bhob robot, i can't control normally with autoshoot

you are not suppose to move with the robot, the keys are blocked.. the robot is moving for you, thats the whole point
(10-08-2021, 12:25 AM)redogg Wrote: Here you can grab the newest version
[Image: qyMjFFJ.png]
[Image: t2wkiGq.png]
[Image: zfG4sml.png]

Not detected by SMAC\LILAC\VAC
Run the game in fullscreen
If not working make sure to install visual c++ redistributable 2005-2019

It's still VAC undetected?
(02-04-2022, 07:54 PM)AquileZ_ Wrote:
(10-08-2021, 12:25 AM)redogg Wrote: Here you can grab the newest version

Not detected by SMAC\LILAC\VAC
Run the game in fullscreen
If not working make sure to install visual c++ redistributable 2005-2019

It's still VAC undetected?

Probably will always be VAC undetected.
(10-08-2021, 12:25 AM)redogg Wrote: Aquí puede obtener la versión más reciente

No detectado por SMAC\LILAC\VAC
Ejecute el juego en pantalla completa
Si no funciona, asegúrese de instalar visual c++ redistribuible 2005-2019

Hola, quisiera saber si a alguien más le ha pasado esto, el juego se bloquea después de cerrar la puerta del refugio al final de una campaña, por favor solucionen esto, no quiero estar todo el tiempo abriendo el juego.

espero que el ingles sea bueno
(02-05-2022, 02:08 AM)PieroH44 Wrote:
(10-08-2021, 12:25 AM)redogg Wrote: Aquí puede obtener la versión más reciente

No detectado por SMAC\LILAC\VAC
Ejecute el juego en pantalla completa
Si no funciona, asegúrese de instalar visual c++ redistribuible 2005-2019

Hola, quisiera saber si a alguien más le ha pasado esto, el juego se bloquea después de cerrar la puerta del refugio al final de una campaña, por favor solucionen esto, no quiero estar todo el tiempo abriendo el juego.

espero que el ingles sea bueno

singleplayer? if no try to disable red theme or remove workshop addons