L4D2 Release -  Visuals Multihack Reborn
I DONT KNOW WHY, but works perfectly if i disable all Addons. DONT CRASH ANYMORE!!!
(01-31-2022, 10:20 PM)diego774477 Wrote: I DONT KNOW WHY, but works perfectly if i disable all Addons. DONT CRASH ANYMORE!!!

just build your addons list again if you not sure why its crashing, It keeps the game fun to play if you change workshop mods once in a while  Big Grin
Since new update today, my game crashes when i run "size.exe" file :c pipipipipi
the hack doesn't work anymore since today's update T.T
0_0 didnt know the game updated, didnt even noticed it
bad timing for updates..
how long will it take more or less to fix the hack bro
(02-02-2022, 04:28 AM)sadsajdsaddsa Wrote: how long will it take more or less to fix the hack bro

I already did, However no spread accuracy will be alittle bit lower than usual because the game crashes on it and I need to figure out why(It might take some time, i just dont want to delay updates for you)

btw this update is pain in the ass, Its even bigger than last stand update. Valve added tons of new unused code for the game which resulted in 100% all offsets changed
and valve swapped alot of code around the files which made it harder to find and update cheats

(01-28-2022, 08:51 PM)029 Wrote: mouse strafe doesnt work

forgot about that, will be fixed asap
thanks

(01-30-2022, 09:09 PM)sadsajdsaddsa Wrote: the aimbot, gets to be detected by servers with anti cheat LILAC?? (sir please, aoc)

brother, it would be great if the aimbot shoots the entire hitbox and not only a specific part such as the legs, the head, but also has the entire hitbox so that in any position of the work the bullets reach him with more precision which would be more damage, I seen that when I configure it to shoot at the head and a hunter comes from in front of me at great speed it does not kill him, I have to dodge him and kill him with more shots like 3 or 4, the ideal would be to kill him in 1 since he is practically in my face and I didn't kill him

did you get banned by LILAC? share here server ip so i can check it
(and if you did get banned most likely its a custom LILAC. SMAC and LILAC are open source on github so anyone can edit it to be better) ~ i can fight it tho even if its custom haha, just share server ip
L4D2's update was yesterday and you updated Visuals as soon as possible, you're the best.

By the way, can i use this on Cedapug?
(02-02-2022, 06:31 AM)TWWHN Wrote: L4D2's update was yesterday and you updated Visuals as soon as possible, you're the best.

By the way, can i use this on Cedapug?

Thanks sure you can I don't see any reason why not although I never tried
not working anymore as of today. Inject and throw the game out
(02-02-2022, 12:59 PM)Legend Wrote: not working anymore as of today. Inject and throw the game out

Download the newest version
good, when injecting and opening the menu, with the update of the hack I can't see all the options because my screen is 1366x768 and open a way to make the list smaller or make another list
I think "Bestbone" option in Auto-aim's Aimbone is bugged. Before i could shoot enemies easily, now my cam moves crazily when shooting some infected.
Reminder for common infected chams to be different color when they are behind cover/walls

I'll test the latest version and comment on it whenever I can.
(02-02-2022, 08:01 PM)TWWHN Wrote: I think "Bestbone" option in Auto-aim's Aimbone is bugged. Before i could shoot enemies easily, now my cam moves crazily when shooting some infected.

its not bugged its because you enabled no spread your screen shakes

(02-02-2022, 10:04 PM)Aynshtaynn Wrote: Reminder for common infected chams to be different color when they are behind cover/walls

I'll test the latest version and comment on it whenever I can.

i dont sure i will do it, just because two color chams have downsides in comparing to one color, they are completely different things in code wise
single color draws the chams in distance much better than two colors

added some what of a wired bhop feature i came up with
in the video i didnt press anything but holding spacebar

its basically some kind of bot that doesnt use navmeshes to move around, it just tries to avoid obstacles, anything that might block the player movement
might be great for gaining speed until it hits something XD or if you too lazy to play just let it jump around haha
(02-02-2022, 04:21 PM)TWWHN Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 12:59 PM)Huyền thoại Wrote: không hoạt động nữa cho đến ngày hôm nay. Tiêm và ném trò chơi ra ngoài

Tải xuống phiên bản mới nhất

Link where/ 2.1 ?
good, does the hack contain speed hack?
(02-03-2022, 01:52 AM)TheMaFiaGamer Wrote: good, does the hack contain speed hack?

not really, it contains something called sprint which enables you to sprint X0.5 of your original speed

btw that bhop bot isnt accurate that much, sometimes it finds the path, sometimes it fails.. in closed areas it doesnt like to work too, in some maps it works better than others
its very dynamic, always does different moves based on your speed and from where you started using the bot
i will upgrade it later on to be better overall
Is spinbot going to be updated where it isn't going to be detected because it would be very nice if it wasn't?
(02-03-2022, 03:04 AM)029 Wrote: Is spinbot going to be updated where it isn't going to be detected because it would be very nice if it wasn't?

Unfortunately its impossible to make it undetected, Anti cheats check if you rotate the screen too fast and there no way around it(can be slightly bypassed by increasing mouse sensitivity)