L4D2 Release -  Visuals Multihack Reborn
redogg what would be the command to remove the vomit from the boomer previous versions were disabled
(01-18-2022, 02:06 AM)Imanol Wrote: redogg what would be the command to remove the vomit from the boomer previous versions were disabled

use disable post process
Is there going to be a new update or something?
(01-22-2022, 10:04 PM)029 Wrote: Is there going to be a new update or something?

sorry for delay but i ran into some issues with aimbones, mainly because in the middle of coding i got lost and started to do some retarded shit which im trying to fix now and understand whats wrong

wait a few days..

edit: i got it, turns out its was easy, download the newest version.
The new version brings a notable improvement in the aimbot, it's fantastic, but in the ESP option when I activate it now I get some numbers that are a bit in the way, it would be great if it stayed as before
(01-23-2022, 10:52 PM)redogg Wrote:
(01-22-2022, 10:04 PM)029 Wrote: Is there going to be a new update or something?

sorry for delay but i ran into some issues with aimbones, mainly because in the middle of coding i got lost and started to do some retarded shit which im trying to fix now and understand whats wrong
No, what the hell man, give yourself some credit. "Retarded shit" you're talking about are all useful features.
That being said, there are too many features now, I can't see the menu as a whole anymore because of screen resolution (1440x900).

(01-25-2022, 05:10 AM)sadsajdsaddsa Wrote: The new version brings a notable improvement in the aimbot, it's fantastic, but in the ESP option when I activate it now I get some numbers that are a bit in the way, it would be great if it stayed as before
Don't worry it doesn't. It only shows numbers when the menu is up. After you close the menu, numbers go away. I don't know what the numbers represent though.
will you try to make a thing were you can spawn infront of survivors?
(01-25-2022, 05:10 AM)sadsajdsaddsa Wrote: The new version brings a notable improvement in the aimbot, it's fantastic, but in the ESP option when I activate it now I get some numbers that are a bit in the way, it would be great if it stayed as before

Thanks, About ESP I forgot to delete it, The numbers are visible only when the menu is open
(01-25-2022, 12:29 PM)Aynshtaynn Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 10:52 PM)redogg Wrote: sorry for delay but i ran into some issues with aimbones, mainly because in the middle of coding i got lost and started to do some retarded shit which im trying to fix now and understand whats wrong
No, what the hell man, give yourself some credit. "Retarded shit" you're talking about are all useful features.
That being said, there are too many features now, I can't see the menu as a whole anymore because of screen resolution (1440x900).

Don't worry it doesn't. It only shows numbers when the menu is up. After you close the menu, numbers go away. I don't know what the numbers represent though.
About menu its a pretty big pain in the ass, I leave it as is for now because the menu needs a complete recode anyways
(01-26-2022, 02:48 AM)redogg Wrote:
(01-25-2022, 12:29 PM)Aynshtaynn Wrote: No, what the hell man, give yourself some credit. "Retarded shit" you're talking about are all useful features.

About menu its a pretty big pain in the ass, I leave it as is for now because the menu needs a complete recode anyways

It's fine, personally I can't see the last 2 settings, which I already memorized. New features will be a problem though, eventually.

One unrelated question: What does jockey glitch do exactly? I tried to replicate what it does but didn't see any difference.
(01-26-2022, 09:59 AM)Aynshtaynn Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 02:48 AM)redogg Wrote: About menu its a pretty big pain in the ass, I leave it as is for now because the menu needs a complete recode anyways

It's fine, personally I can't see the last 2 settings, which I already memorized. New features will be a problem though, eventually.

One unrelated question: What does jockey glitch do exactly? I tried to replicate what it does but didn't see any difference.

Its teleporting you the same as teleport option but after making the survivor fall because of riding too long you will be invisable after that
It works best on maps that teleport location in actually inside the map
will you try to make a thing where you can spawn Infront of survivors?
(01-26-2022, 05:18 PM)redogg Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 09:59 AM)Aynshtaynn Wrote: It's fine, personally I can't see the last 2 settings, which I already memorized. New features will be a problem though, eventually.

Its teleporting you the same as teleport option but after making the survivor fall because of riding too long you will be invisable after that

Oh, that's why I didn't see any difference whatsoever. I couldn't ride the survivors long enough to incapacitate them in the first place haha!
By the way if you have time to work on chams, could you make the common infected chams be in different color when they're behind the walls like it is for special infected, and also, if possible, code "bestbones" aiming in a way that prioritizes one bone over others (head over hands or chest over legs etc.)? I noticed current one just aims, for example knees and won't switch back to head when it's visible for example.
(01-26-2022, 06:34 PM)Aynshtaynn Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 05:18 PM)redogg Wrote: Its teleporting you the same as teleport option but after making the survivor fall because of riding too long you will be invisable after that

Oh, that's why I didn't see any difference whatsoever. I couldn't ride the survivors long enough to incapacitate them in the first place haha!
By the way if you have time to work on chams, could you make the common infected chams be in different color when they're behind the walls like it is for special infected, and also, if possible, code "bestbones" aiming in a way that prioritizes one bone over others (head over hands or chest over legs etc.)? I noticed current one just aims, for example knees and won't switch back to head when it's visible for example.

I actually did prioritize best bone to aim at head if head is visible, I'll check it again later on and make two options bestbone and closestbone
And I need to make it properly by aiming at highest damage spot by simulating highest damage
Where can I download the previous version?
I want the Hotfix4...
mouse strafe doesnt work
the aimbot, gets to be detected by servers with anti cheat LILAC?? (sir please, aoc)

brother, it would be great if the aimbot shoots the entire hitbox and not only a specific part such as the legs, the head, but also has the entire hitbox so that in any position of the work the bullets reach him with more precision which would be more damage, I seen that when I configure it to shoot at the head and a hunter comes from in front of me at great speed it does not kill him, I have to dodge him and kill him with more shots like 3 or 4, the ideal would be to kill him in 1 since he is practically in my face and I didn't kill him
Don't mention aimbot..
I was away for a few days and today I noticed I fuckedup aimbot yet again since aimbones update. I done alot of stuff wrongly and screwed up aimbot on distance mode almost completely

I did test the version before released it but I didn't notice it
Until I fix it, use aimbot on crosshair mode only

(01-30-2022, 08:43 PM)diego774477 Wrote: If i inject during a game, Dont crash, but if change the scenary, crash.
the same thing if u inject before join in a map

something causes crash during the loading screen

What you mean by scenary?
(01-31-2022, 02:05 AM)redogg Wrote: Don't mention aimbot..
I was away for a few days and today I noticed I fuckedup aimbot yet again since aimbones update. I done alot of stuff wrongly and screwed up aimbot on distance mode almost completely

(01-30-2022, 08:43 PM)diego774477 Wrote: If i inject during a game, Dont crash, but if change the scenary, crash.
the same thing if u inject before join in a map

something causes crash during the loading screen

Master, can you upload the previous version again please?
(01-31-2022, 09:49 AM)ricky1992 Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 02:05 AM)redogg Wrote: Don't mention aimbot..

Master, can you upload the previous version again please?

No i dont have it, In few minutes i upload a newer version with aimbones being fixed, it suppose to be much much better than last version

About prioritizing best bone to be head on get best bone isnt implemented yet, Seems like it dosent work the way tried since such stuff need to be implemented with autowall aimbot and i dont even have it.