L4D2 Release -  Visuals Multihack Reborn
btw can u add no shaking view when shooting a gun or get attack?

like this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93SxVPxUqxM
Can you add autoshoot with no automatic gun please?
(12-26-2021, 03:03 PM)redogg Wrote:
(12-26-2021, 11:56 AM)qwerty678 Wrote: Is it possible to fix the jockey in the versus (he can't move freely). And do something with SI ghosts, the ability to distinguish ghosts from the infected ones that have already appeared?

whats the problem with ghosts? enable esp or chams and you will see them and about jockey movements i need to fixed it yeah..

I don't know this only me or everyone else, i think visual hack in mp*h ( old version ), have better aimbot acccuracy than latest one, the old version i can bhopping so fast speedrun across the map without worying the infected attack me cause aimbot very accurate, newer one right know can't do that the aimbot almost miss the head box everytime... make me get surrounded by zombies lol
Can you make a third person please it would be really cool?
Is it possible to add a silent aim?
The aimbot bullets do not work in the zombies since they fail at the moment of the shot. Is there a solution for that?
Hi bro you do a good cheat for free and that's great, but it would be nice if you add an option for the aimbot to only shoot a special infected like just a hunter or a smoker, since in a zonemod versus sometimes we want to kill a hunter with the aimbot but it is too far and the bullets go to the other infected special
(12-28-2021, 06:33 PM)029 Wrote: Can you make a third person please it would be really cool?
He doesn't need to. You can just use "thirdpersonshoulder" console command.

(12-29-2021, 07:00 PM)qwerty678 Wrote: Is it possible to add a silent aim?
There already is silent aim. It's called "Anti-aim" in the aimbot options.
Da VAC a la cuenta de steam?
(12-28-2021, 04:30 AM)logdog3302 Wrote: btw can u add no shaking view when shooting a gun or get attack?

I tried to do something like this a while ago but it didn't work, I need to dig more into this

(12-28-2021, 02:56 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: Can you add autoshoot with no automatic gun please?

I will, I actually forgot about that one

(12-29-2021, 07:27 PM)jose Wrote: The aimbot bullets do not work in the zombies since they fail at the moment of the shot. Is there a solution for that?

What you mean exactly? I didn't understand you fully
About automatic pistols.. I just tried it and its detect by all anti cheats, i afraid i cant add it so people wont get insta banned

non related stuff
[Image: J7Roqdb.png]
i added new scoreboard so you can see all players and some many cool things
(01-02-2022, 06:49 AM)redogg Wrote: About automatic pistols.. I just tried it and its detect by all anti cheats, i afraid i cant add it so people wont get insta banned

non related stuff

So when the upcoming version release ? Tongue Smile  nioe work sir, btw sv_cheats 1 bypass meaning we can use the sv_cheats 1 on all server ?
(01-02-2022, 01:24 PM)r8xx Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 06:49 AM)redogg Wrote: About automatic pistols.. I just tried it and its detect by all anti cheats, i afraid i cant add it so people wont get insta banned

non related stuff

So when the upcoming version release ? Tongue Smile  nioe work sir, btw sv_cheats 1 bypass meaning we can use the sv_cheats 1 on all server ?
yes you can use sv_cheats on all servers but it comes with a warning massage in console which says what commands you cant use because some commands are blacklisted by anticheats

and currently i finished this new version, ill post it soon. in last day or two i was busy on tracking stupid unexplained crashes Angry
(01-02-2022, 09:25 PM)redogg Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 01:24 PM)r8xx Wrote: So when the upcoming version release ? Tongue Smile  nioe work sir, btw sv_cheats 1 bypass meaning we can use the sv_cheats 1 on all server ?
yes you can use sv_cheats on all servers but it comes with a warning massage in console which says what commands you cant use because some commands are blacklisted by anticheats

and currently i finished this new version, ill post it soon. in last day or two i was busy on tracking stupid unexplained crashes Angry

We can't thank you enough for your hardwork sir, really thanks Big Grin 
By the way, i tried to do some test with silent aimbot and i found its not really look silent in spectator view.. its look little suspicious, it's like jaggering something..

But still, its great hack anyway,. Thanks alot sir..
i came to a conclusion that a full scoreboard is important so i bumped it a bit to be better
[Image: UnXLaM6.png]
I saw all the updates and you've been doing and its great thanks a lot. My problem is I dont see a new scoreboard all the other updates you've been doing is there anyway i can get it perhaps a new link?
(01-01-2022, 02:32 AM)redogg Wrote:
(12-28-2021, 04:30 AM)logdog3302 Wrote: btw can u add no shaking view when shooting a gun or get attack?

I tried to do something like this a while ago but it didn't work, I need to dig more into this

(12-28-2021, 02:56 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: Can you add autoshoot with no automatic gun please?

(12-29-2021, 07:27 PM)jose Wrote: The aimbot bullets do not work in the zombies since they fail at the moment of the shot. Is there a solution for that?

I mean that when I shoot an infected space, common or tank in motion the bullet does not affect it
(01-04-2022, 08:51 PM)jose Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 02:32 AM)redogg Wrote: I tried to do something like this a while ago but it didn't work, I need to dig more into this

I mean that when I shoot an infected space, common or tank in motion the bullet does not affect it

yes i fixed it already in upcoming version

(01-04-2022, 08:41 PM)029 Wrote: I saw all the updates and you've been doing and its great thanks a lot. My problem is I dont see a new scoreboard all the other updates you've been doing is there anyway i can get it perhaps a new link?

i havnt posted it yet, ill post it in a day or two
Great work! I think chasm crashes have finally been fixed.

Sprint doesn't like to work the first time you activate, and game tends to crash if you start a singleplayer game when it was activated beforehand (possibly preventing fine tuning in singleplayer before joining a game).
Also I'm not sure what aimbot filter does.
Edit: Ok now I get what aimbot filter does, WORLD causes aimbot to target zombies through walls. I'm not sure how it's helpful though because it targets through any wall regardless if it would damage the zombie.
my game crash when joining a match pls help