Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
added glow styles.. next update you will recive a big glow update with LOTS of customization options to choose from
(very same effect will be on l4d2)
[Image: BwpTIoX.png]
(01-23-2023, 04:52 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.added glow styles.. next update you will recive a big glow update with LOTS of customization options to choose from
Will there be separate ones from the item glows? I use white peachy colours that Id like to change on Survivors but keep my rainbow flash for items separate from the bunch
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]
(01-23-2023, 06:09 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-23-2023, 04:52 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.added glow styles.. next update you will recive a big glow update with LOTS of customization options to choose from
Will there be separate ones from the item glows? I use white peachy colours that Id like to change on Survivors but keep my rainbow flash for items separate from the bunch
Yes theres an option to enable weapons/players. However this glow conflicts with many chams options, but I dont think chams are needed if you have glow. And.. in l4d2 theres a need to disable the normal game glow because it cases wired effects, I added an option for that too
How to make the instant M1, M2 , E works consistently ? (on versus)
i tried it and and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Tried changed the value every server but the result is inconsistent

and what 's the best lag exploit value for instant action (like revive teammate immediately)?
(01-23-2023, 08:20 AM)Jikuee Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How to make the instant M1, M2 , E works consistently ? (on versus)
i tried it and and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Tried changed the value every server but the result is inconsistent

and what 's the best lag exploit value for instant action (like revive teammate immediately)?
Instant E is / can be used to instant revive teammates, its default 150 is fine for default servers. Instant M1 and M2 are most of the time consistent for me personally, but I found Instant E to be the most consistent of the bunch.

Its not going to be 100% guaranteed every single time so you may have to spam it a few times to get it to work.
(01-22-2023, 07:22 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-22-2023, 11:47 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nice, It look better much
 i need to edit it sometime later on for the glow to be outside and not inside, the glow code is very very long so i dont have energy on in now haha

and ricky i fixed your crash, seems like it was a rare crash because i couldnt crash from it even on css haha
Yes, it really rare crash.
I play much hours and it crash, it already very stable

And the lag exploit will broke a while when get hit the tank rock
(01-23-2023, 09:20 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-23-2023, 08:20 AM)Jikuee Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How to make the instant M1, M2 , E works consistently ? (on versus)

Instant E is / can be used to instant revive teammates, its default 150 is fine for default servers. Instant M1 and M2 are most of the time consistent for me personally, but I found Instant E to be the most consistent of the bunch.

Its not going to be 100% guaranteed every single time so you may have to spam it a few times to get it to work.
yes, values might change on some servers but usually its around 150-250, yet another thing, many servers have protections against insta features so it doesnt let you do it on first try, you need to try multilple times. first try works only on singleplayer or no potected offical servers
Ya arreglaron el jock al 100%? Para cuando sera la nueva actualización?

Tengo una idea de chams y esp nuevos para las armas y objetos como nomos gas botiquin pildora. Objetos de un color, armas de otro color. Y poder ver con esp que arma tienen en ese momento tu enemigo.
(01-26-2023, 12:29 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ya arreglaron el jock al 100%? Para cuando sera la nueva actualización?

Tengo una idea de chams y esp nuevos para las armas y objetos como nomos gas botiquin pildora. Objetos de un color, armas de otro color. Y poder ver con esp que arma tienen en ese momento tu enemigo.
i didnt work on jockey yet, but i will today..
about new chams color, i wont do it bro, just because its spammy in code. you have weapons lights option to make weapons glow in different colors to understand better what weapon is what. in chams, this will result in a big mess in code, possibly much more fps loss than normal chams

and,, about see what weapon the enemy have, i dont really see this thing being useful. this feature is more for counter strike but even in counter strike it doesnt really make sense. idk what it will give you to know what weapon the enemy has, pretty useless i think, but.. i will add it to todo list anyways because i feel that i will run out of things to add soon haha

edit: maybe, but maybe i will make somekinda chams/esp custom colors for weapon groups like in weapons lights option. alot of people asked me this but i didnt want to add such thing just because its spammy in code
show health text option for player info? i want to disable it because i always have health bars on and i look at those bars more than the text. it will nice if player info shows names only
(01-28-2023, 03:18 AM)Nightingale Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.show health text option for player info? i want to disable it because i always have health bars on and i look at those bars more than the text. it will nice if player info shows names only
ok
strafe method 2 does not work with silent aimbot enabled. I also think that the sprint is very suspicious for the players, because I move faster than under adrenaline, I think that this function should be in automatic mode, at the moment when our health is small, to create the appearance that we are under adrenaline to avoid suspicion.
(01-28-2023, 10:35 AM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.strafe method 2 does not work with silent aimbot enabled. I also think that the sprint is very suspicious for the players, because I move faster than under adrenaline, I think that this function should be in automatic mode, at the moment when our health is small, to create the appearance that we are under adrenaline to avoid suspicion.
i added another option to sprint in next version, and i checked strafe method 2 and it does work, look on the ground and you will see that you do move left/right little
just a note for you to understand, normally you cannot use strafe with aimbot, but i "combined" them together by not running the strafe if you in air and you shoot. strafe and silent aimbot are conflicting. you cant apply two movement/mouse hacks on top of each other
where i need to put that cfg
(01-28-2023, 06:11 PM)arclannnnnn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.where i need to put that cfg
under /left 4 dead 2/left4dead2/
Cuando habra nueva actualizacion los controles del jock se lograron arreglar?
why is disabling people kill message feed like Jenny killed a hunter
Away
(01-29-2023, 08:25 AM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Cuando habra nueva actualizacion los controles del jock se lograron arreglar?
Yes Jockey it controllable in all directions and I willnpostnupdate soon

(01-29-2023, 09:10 AM)erhan5 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why is disabling people kill message feed like Jenny killed a hunter
What you mean by disabling people kill massage?
Thank you so much for the extra fun @Reddog!
What's the new Noclip, is it for the player?
(01-31-2023, 10:02 PM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What's the new Noclip, is it for the player?
i chagned the name to infinite stumble, you will see, soon i will post the version
ya quiero ver el control del jock al 100%

Cuando nueva gran actualización estamos emocionados todos
(01-31-2023, 11:49 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-31-2023, 10:02 PM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What's the new Noclip, is it for the player?
i chagned the name to infinite stumble, you will see, soon i will post the version
WAIT YOU GOT INFINITE STUMBLE TO WORK????? 

NO WAY! Like ACTUALLY I loved doing that when I speedran many years ago, such an annoying yet hilarious bug that was so fun to do.. I wont spoil it for the people who don't know, but I can't wait to use this
Me aparece un error al injectar no se puede injectar el dll
(02-01-2023, 05:10 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-31-2023, 11:49 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i chagned the name to infinite stumble, you will see, soon i will post the version
WAIT YOU GOT INFINITE STUMBLE TO WORK????? 

NO WAY! Like ACTUALLY I loved doing that when I speedran many years ago, such an annoying yet hilarious bug that was so fun to do.. I wont spoil it for the people who don't know, but I can't wait to use this
haha i didnt know it existed at all. but i cant wait to troll some dumb dumbs too hahaha Gorilla Gorilla