Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
(01-15-2023, 02:42 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2023, 12:34 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It is? I don't remember selecting it, I might've on accident not even noticing the option whatsoever since that tab has been the same for a decent amount of time, my apologies.
okay bro try again and see if it was the issue
btw, its part of sharp charger feature because if i dont do this then the changer will stumble on himself when rotating 180 degrees on arrowup/down key
Yeah it was thats my mistake, when a new update releases I usually have the whole movement tab ticked so I had no idea about Sharp Charger.

I do have a question about timings for the infinite tank, as the infinite spitter you have to wait a second... Is there anything different with the tank or just spam? I noticed sometimes it doesnt smack so I was curious if thats something on my part. Also, something a little funny, if you M1 and M2 at the same time sometimes if it lets you punch and rock throw youll just slide around instead of the normal punch and throw. Kinda funny
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]
(01-15-2023, 08:58 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2023, 02:42 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.okay bro try again and see if it was the issue
btw, its part of sharp charger feature because if i dont do this then the changer will stumble on himself when rotating 180 degrees on arrowup/down key
Yeah it was thats my mistake, when a new update releases I usually have the whole movement tab ticked so I had no idea about Sharp Charger.

I do have a question about timings for the infinite tank, as the infinite spitter you have to wait a second... Is there anything different with the tank or just spam? I noticed sometimes it doesnt smack so I was curious if thats something on my part. Also, something a little funny, if you M1 and M2 at the same time sometimes if it lets you punch and rock throw youll just slide around instead of the normal punch and throw. Kinda funny
Haha, about punches, you need to spam mouse button. About rocks you need to press it only once, if you press more than once the tank animations may get stuck for few seconds. And to test punch and see how they work try to hit standing common zombies. You will see that you can punch and kill them without delay at all

And.. when using tank punches its very hard to understand whats going on at first because no animations are playing, but.. if you pay close attention you will hear the explosion sound from punch when punching
Cuando nueva actualizacion con los controles del jockey arreglados al 100% saludos amigo @redogg
(01-15-2023, 12:11 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2023, 08:58 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yeah it was thats my mistake, when a new update releases I usually have the whole movement tab ticked so I had no idea about Sharp Charger.

Haha, about punches, you need to spam mouse button. About rocks you need to press it only once, if you press more than once the tank animations may get stuck for few seconds. And to test punch and see how they work try to hit standing common zombies. You will see that you can punch and kill them without delay at all

And..  when using tank punches its very hard to understand whats going on at first because no animations are playing, but.. if you pay close attention you will hear the explosion sound from punch when punching
I did notice the sounds of the punching but when I was in VS trying to hit survivors it felt like nothing was happening, but when I went into HSTM sometimes it worked but that could also be because I was spamming M1 and M2 to haymaker, Im sure it works perfectly fine and its just human error on my end but I do like the ability to just instant incap a survivor basically
(01-15-2023, 07:44 PM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2023, 12:11 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Haha, about punches, you need to spam mouse button. About rocks you need to press it only once, if you press more than once the tank animations may get stuck for few seconds. And to test punch and see how they work try to hit standing common zombies. You will see that you can punch and kill them without delay at all

And..  when using tank punches its very hard to understand whats going on at first because no animations are playing, but.. if you pay close attention you will hear the explosion sound from punch when punching
I did notice the sounds of the punching but when I was in VS trying to hit survivors it felt like nothing was happening, but when I went into HSTM sometimes it worked but that could also be because I was spamming M1 and M2 to haymaker, Im sure it works perfectly fine and its just human error on my end but I do like the ability to just instant incap a survivor basically
yes bro try to not press m1 and m2 together
but you reminded me something, it usually happens only on round start. sometimes when activating punch option, it will not do anything at all for some reason only until you throw a rock or climb something(basically changing your animations), after you do this once the infinite punches will start working. however i found out that theres two methods of doing that exploit but the first method might not fully work on all servers but i dont sure about it, and it doesnt have the problem i mentioned before, but the second method works on all servers, including zonemod for 100% but it have that issue with roundstart. i mean its not a big deal at all, i dont think i will change the methods for this

(01-15-2023, 03:08 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Cuando nueva actualizacion con los controles del jockey arreglados al 100% saludos amigo @redogg
soon bro
found some wired bug in the game where the menu never shows this part where it describes all settings
[Image: 9zVVytq.png]
Eso para que sirve amigo
(01-18-2023, 11:40 AM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Eso para que sirve amigo
haha its useless. i just found it by accident so i decided to fix it
A bueno como van las avances de esta nueva gran actualizacion estoy emocionado, suerte amigo
(01-18-2023, 11:05 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.A bueno como van las avances de esta nueva gran actualizacion estoy emocionado, suerte amigo
Haha thanks bro. I tried figuring out why motd window stay blank sometimes. Done ALOT of tests about it, but I figured it something about viewport interface in the game. For some reason I didn't find the offset to hook it, so I left it as is. And.. I tried to fix game events problem with many methods but none of the worked but.. there's another way to fix it, I will try that tomorrow. After that I want to try to add glow, I will see how it goes because last time I tried, it only modified the glow of teammates but it a wired way, it modified the glow from inside the player and not outside. Something very wired, I wanted to add it as a feature but because it works only for teammates I didnt.

And of course I will add some little misc stuff like another infinite exploit and jockey fix

And another future plan is to port css/l4d2 visuals to gmod/l4d1
Gmod is going to be a hard one, but l4d1 is hell too, only because I already have l4d2 then l4d1 should be much easier to preform than gmod
I've noticed when using Sharp Charger sometimes when I grab someone it'll crash the server, it does the same function as when you hold lag key as charger as soon as a survivor is grabbed. I like to do this thing where I spam "who wants to play ping pong" so I bounce around and if I nab a survivor it instantly puts on the Disconnecting Screen countdown and crashes everything. The only way it doesn't happen is if I don't grab the survivor too quickly
(01-20-2023, 01:00 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've noticed when using Sharp Charger sometimes when I grab someone it'll crash the server, it does the same function as when you hold lag key as charger as soon as a survivor is grabbed. I like to do this thing where I spam "who wants to play ping pong" so I bounce around and if I nab a survivor it instantly puts on the Disconnecting Screen countdown and crashes everything. The only way it doesn't happen is if I don't grab the survivor too quickly
haha very wired, i was thinking that crash was fixed like years ago. idk, maybe broken servers
(01-20-2023, 05:26 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-20-2023, 01:00 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've noticed when using Sharp Charger sometimes when I grab someone it'll crash the server, it does the same function as when you hold lag key as charger as soon as a survivor is grabbed. I like to do this thing where I spam "who wants to play ping pong" so I bounce around and if I nab a survivor it instantly puts on the Disconnecting Screen countdown and crashes everything. The only way it doesn't happen is if I don't grab the survivor too quickly
haha very wired, i was thinking that crash was fixed like years ago. idk, maybe broken servers
The charger and jockey crash still work pretty well, most the time I do it on accident but I use it on purpose in special occasions. Some modded servers probably have a workaround for that but the official servers still don't work like we hope lol.
Where i can find latest update like in hotfix changelog ? that fix menu bug super annoying hahaha
new glow is incomming for next version and for counter strike source too  Frog Frog
[Image: PSLD5kQ.png]

(01-20-2023, 01:56 PM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Where i can find latest update like in hotfix changelog ? that fix menu bug super annoying hahaha
why its annoying? it shows it self only once you afk or dead

(01-20-2023, 06:04 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-20-2023, 05:26 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.haha very wired, i was thinking that crash was fixed like years ago. idk, maybe broken servers
The charger and jockey crash still work pretty well, most the time I do it on accident but I use it on purpose in special occasions. Some modded servers probably have a workaround for that but the official servers still don't work like we hope lol.
hahah i didnt knew that bro
(01-20-2023, 08:35 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.new glow is incomming for next version and for counter strike source too  Frog Frog

(01-20-2023, 01:56 PM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Where i can find latest update like in hotfix changelog ? that fix menu bug super annoying hahaha

(01-20-2023, 06:04 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The charger and jockey crash still work pretty well, most the time I do it on accident but I use it on purpose in special occasions. Some modded servers probably have a workaround for that but the official servers still don't work like we hope lol.
Theres alot of stuff you can do, like escaping from smoker tongue, people showcase them shoving then activating lag exploit but when I do it I just stand still and take no damage, do you think my value is too high (I sit around 13-1500) or is it just entirely not possible now?
(01-21-2023, 12:21 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-20-2023, 08:35 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.new glow is incomming for next version and for counter strike source too  Frog Frog

Theres alot of stuff you can do, like escaping from smoker tongue, people showcase them shoving then activating lag exploit but when I do it I just stand still and take no damage, do you think my value is too high (I sit around 13-1500) or is it just entirely not possible now?
idk bro, i was never been able to escape smoker, i think it only works if you stand close to him. i always acivate air stuck haha

(01-20-2023, 06:04 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The charger and jockey crash still work pretty well, most the time I do it on accident but I use it on purpose in special occasions. Some modded servers probably have a workaround for that but the official servers still don't work like we hope lol.
Im sorry my english, but i mean there is menu glitch like some hud didn't show also my addons texture loaded all even in versus that shouldn't be loaded, also versus scoreboard sometimes stuck after changing map that overlaying the entire game screen and the game cannot be played unless you close the game and launch it again with skernelinjector. Overall other function is good only the hud menu glitch and addons loaded in versus is annoying.. btw thanks sir for your hardwork :D
(01-21-2023, 06:21 AM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Im sorry my english, but i mean there is menu glitch like some hud didn't show also my addons texture loaded all even in versus that shouldn't be loaded, also versus scoreboard sometimes stuck after changing map that overlaying the entire game screen and the game cannot be played unless you close the game and launch it again with skernelinjector. Overall other function is good only the hud menu glitch and addons loaded in versus is annoying.. btw thanks sir for your hardwork :D
oh yes im aware of this problem bro, it will be fixed
(01-21-2023, 03:26 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-21-2023, 12:21 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Theres alot of stuff you can do, like escaping from smoker tongue, people showcase them shoving then activating lag exploit but when I do it I just stand still and take no damage, do you think my value is too high (I sit around 13-1500) or is it just entirely not possible now?
idk bro, i was never been able to escape smoker, i think it only works if you stand close to him. i always acivate air stuck haha
Hmm alright Ill see if being closer works, sometimes I get it and sometimes I dont. I have gotten out of smoker tongue using air stuck once before but I was upside down so don't know if it factors in
(01-21-2023, 09:54 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-21-2023, 03:26 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.idk bro, i was never been able to escape smoker, i think it only works if you stand close to him. i always acivate air stuck haha
Hmm alright Ill see if being closer works, sometimes I get it and sometimes I dont. I have gotten out of smoker tongue using air stuck once before but I was upside down so don't know if it factors in
with air stuck you can escape smoker only if the smoker moves very far away while pulling you
but yes.. from this video You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. i rememeber he was very close to smoker when he did that trick

you need like to press m2 before right before being pulled and right after that hold lag exploit key and you should get stuck on pushing animation, and soon as the smoker pulled you very close to him you will push him, but the problem is you still loose hp when doing it, its only if you have enouth time to get to the smoker

or... just soon as smoker grabs you, you can try to do the same trick but adding speedhack to max value so you will be pulled instanly hahaha, not fully sure if its going to work at all. and if im not mistaken, speedhack makes you take more damage if being acivated in such cases or above spitter goo
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-21-2023, 06:28 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
i will check that

another glow image, i will improve the glow sometime in the future, i want to get it working on css first..
[Image: uNuVgbU.png]
(01-22-2023, 12:45 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-21-2023, 06:28 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
i will check that

another glow image, i will improve the glow sometime in the future, i want to get it working on css first..

Nice, It look better much
(01-22-2023, 11:47 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-22-2023, 12:45 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i will check that

Nice, It look better much
 i need to edit it sometime later on for the glow to be outside and not inside, the glow code is very very long so i dont have energy on in now haha

and ricky i fixed your crash, seems like it was a rare crash because i couldnt crash from it even on css haha