Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
i forgot to tell but with health indicator option you can tell if you managed to headshot a charger with melee, and try to explore other infected too

i just noticed it.. 1500 damage for melee headshot
[Image: KWICpGL.png]
Just something a little goofy I thought of, some servers have the ability for the charger to jump while charging a survivor..

Is this ONLY possible with a plugin or is there some kind of way to allow it to work as a type of cheat?
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]
I'm not sure I know this, I tested silent aimbot with no spread and no recoil. And as soon as I start shooting, it takes me to the side, for example, I go straight and it takes me to the left. In the case of the other no spread, this was not the case. I attach the source You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I tested it for a relatively long time, but still there were no problems that I voiced.
(12-07-2022, 09:24 PM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Just something a little goofy I thought of, some servers have the ability for the charger to jump while charging a survivor..

Is this ONLY possible with a plugin or is there some kind of way to allow it to work as a type of cheat?
Wo woo haha wtff [Image: evil-laugh-rub-hands.gif]

I'm pretty sure it's possible. It would help me if you find that plugin which allows you to do this

(12-07-2022, 09:31 PM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'm not sure I know this, I tested silent aimbot with no spread and no recoil. And as soon as I start shooting, it takes me to the side, for example, I go straight and it takes me to the left. In the case of the other no spread, this was not the case. I attach the source You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I tested it for a relatively long time, but still there were no problems that I voiced.
I don't know what old version you tested that silent aimbot with nospread makes you move wiredly. I think its was a bug for a single version like few months ago

Edit: ohhh you silly dumb dumb, most likely you had stafe enabled.. whenever you enable strafe you cannot use silent aimbot or nospread with that

Strafe needs to make you move from side to side, and when you on silent aimbot and you try to shoot someone your crosshair must point at the enemy's direction, but at the same time you try to even strafe even more into his direction. Its hard to explain it easily but its just not possible to combine these features together

Get rid of strafe

I will add a warning in menu for strafe for such cases..
Is there a connection between them? after all, autostrafer works when I jump, not when I just move in one direction or another
in any case according to the description, "no spread" shakes your screen, so it is not safe to use it on community servers.
(12-07-2022, 09:32 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-07-2022, 09:24 PM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Just something a little goofy I thought of, some servers have the ability for the charger to jump while charging a survivor..

I'm pretty sure it's possible. It would help me if you find that plugin which allows you to do this

(12-07-2022, 09:31 PM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'm not sure I know this, I tested silent aimbot with no spread and no recoil. And as soon as I start shooting, it takes me to the side, for example, I go straight and it takes me to the left. In the case of the other no spread, this was not the case. I attach the source You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I don't know what old version you tested that silent aimbot with nospread makes you move wiredly. I think its was a bug for a single version like few months ago

Edit: ohhh you silly dumb dumb, most likely you had stafe enabled.. whenever you enable strafe you cannot use silent aimbot or nospread with that

Strafe needs to make you move from side to side, and when you on silent aimbot and you try to shoot someone your crosshair must point at the enemy's direction, but at the same time you try to even strafe even more into his direction. Its hard to explain it easily but its just not possible to combine these features together

Get rid of strafe

This is the link to the plugin I found of it: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I saw it when I quick matched into a the dallas missle server  (or whatever) and it sparked the idea once again, I always wanted to ask you about it being possible but I thought it would've been a dumb question... 

In the link it recommends the plugin to pick up incapped survivors as well. They had other plugins like being able to jump while riding as jockey (with survivor ofc) and moving while smoking someone. I only got this little amount of information though cause I got banned for saying "I don't understand modded servers" hahaha.
Porfavor compartan el dll donde las direcionales del jockey tercera persona ya esten solucionadas y el error de moverse por el piso este eliminada, solo espero esa actualizacion porfavor pasen el dll actualizado
(12-07-2022, 10:31 PM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is there a connection between them? after all, autostrafer works when I jump, not when I just move in one direction or another
in any case according to the description, "no spread"  shakes your screen, so it is not safe to use it on community servers.
There's no connection between them but there a function to correct your movements for aimbot silentmode, and this function cannot work with strafe because it disables it. So I wrote in the code if strafe is enabled then this correct movement function will not function at all. But you right, it can be improved since strafe only works when you jump, I will do some changes regarding it in the upcoming version, thanks bro

And nospread isn't safe not only in community servers but in any server because its highly visible by other players, so they votekick you none or the less. But anticheats don't detect nospread at all

(12-08-2022, 01:51 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-07-2022, 09:32 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Get rid of strafe

This is the link to the plugin I found of it: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I saw it when I quick matched into a the dallas missle server  (or whatever) and it sparked the idea once again, I always wanted to ask you about it being possible but I thought it would've been a dumb question... 

In the link it recommends the plugin to pick up incapped survivors as well. They had other plugins like being able to jump while riding as jockey (with survivor ofc) and moving while smoking someone. I only got this little amount of information though cause I got banned for saying "I don't understand modded servers" hahaha.
Haha thanks bro, I will check how they do it in this plugin so it might give me an idea if its possible or not. I played on some server where it allowed you to jump while being jockey too yes..
Porfavor pasen el dll donde ya esta solucionado las direccionales del jockey y porfavor redogg elimina la opcion de moverse en el piso plis
(12-08-2022, 07:30 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Porfavor pasen el dll donde ya esta solucionado las direccionales del jockey y porfavor redogg elimina la opcion de moverse en el piso plis
Jockey is fixed since this version You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
About floor just dont move while incapacitated for now

Wait sometime, today ill post a newer version with many stuff being fixed
(12-08-2022, 01:40 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-07-2022, 10:31 PM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is there a connection between them? after all, autostrafer works when I jump, not when I just move in one direction or another
in any case according to the description, "no spread"  shakes your screen, so it is not safe to use it on community servers.
There's no connection between them but there a function to correct your movements for aimbot silentmode, and this function cannot work with strafe because it disables it. So I wrote in the code if strafe is enabled then this correct movement function will not function at all. But you right, it can be improved since strafe only works when you jump, I will do some changes regarding it in the upcoming version, thanks bro

And nospread isn't safe not only in community servers but in any server because its highly visible by other players, so they votekick you none or the less. But anticheats don't detect nospread at all

(12-08-2022, 01:51 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Get rid of strafe

Haha thanks bro, I will check how they do it in this plugin so it might give me an idea if its possible or not. I played on some server where it allowed you to jump while being jockey too yes..
Of course! I honestly enjoy giving recommendations / suggestions for things to add and to fix, this cheat can be one of the most unique out there if we can get these extra plugins and stuff added in somehow.

Once it gains traction and you figure out if you want there to be sections locked behind a paywall (VIP) this could / would (or in my opinion already is) better than aimware
(12-09-2022, 02:02 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-08-2022, 01:40 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Get rid of strafe

Of course! I honestly enjoy giving recommendations / suggestions for things to add and to fix, this cheat can be one of the most unique out there if we can get these extra plugins and stuff added in somehow.

Once it gains traction and you figure out if you want there to be sections locked behind a paywall (VIP) this could / would (or in my opinion already is) better than aimware
I havnt checked it yet, about jumping charger.
Now I'm trying to add eextreme distance to chams, it works well but I need to continue testing it because it likes to crash

I'm pretty sure today ill post the new version
posted a newer version, i need help testing extended chams option. seems like it crashes or not, i dont sure for 100% if i managed to fix the issue
however, it likes to crash upon finishing the connection to server but only in the first level of campaign and only in online servers, i tried loading random campaign starts in singleplayer like hotel/swamp/junkyard for more than 40 times in a row and didnt manage to crash, but right after it i crashed online. hopefully it doesnt crash now.. let me know
Hello, sir. I would like to ask if the current version of rage2 and silent can't be enabled at the same time. After I enable these two functions at the same time in this version, rage2 can't move left and right like the perspective.
Aimbot has kind of gotten better, can you release a small update? The fact is that now aimbot silent does not work with autostrafer. This used to work in previous versions.
(12-10-2022, 11:08 AM)liaohao Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello, sir. I would like to ask if the current version of rage2 and silent can't be enabled at the same time. After I enable these two functions at the same time in this version, rage2 can't move left and right like the perspective.
Well now there's no need to enable slient for strafe rage2
Overall you shouldnt put silent aimbot with strafe because they conflict while jumping

But, you may enable always silent option since it not quite the same as silent aimbot mode

(12-10-2022, 12:19 PM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Aimbot has kind of gotten better, can you release a small update? The fact is that now aimbot silent does not work with autostrafer.  This used to work in previous versions.
It does work even better than before. Now you can use silent aimbot while having strafe enabled without having wrong movements issue. Now, only when you jump and shoot in the same time it will make your movements go bad but only while you in air and use strafe 
But.. rage2 strfe option runs even when you on ground and don't press spacebar, it has a trick in it to make you move even faster

But I suggest using normal rage option for silent aimbot because its much more compatible

If its really annoying and you still prefer rage2 option then next version I will make rage3 option based on rage2 but with some changes to make it work like normal rage1 option with silent aimbot
hahaha i found a new exploit while playing versus
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
thats crazy haha

if someone wants i can send a prerelease version privately but for little donation
What kind of exploit?
(12-10-2022, 05:44 PM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What kind of exploit?
see the video i updated the comment
(12-10-2022, 05:22 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hahaha i found a new exploit while playing versus
thats crazy haha

if someone wants i can send a prerelease version privately but for little donation
Are you curving the spit and is that infinite spit??? I am so confused at how thats possible.

I have seen people quick melee to insta down people using the lag key and I have yet to figure that out but this... This isnt fair.. On maps like Dead Center 1 you can just spit the ENTIRE HALLWAY almost forever..
(12-11-2022, 01:57 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-10-2022, 05:22 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hahaha i found a new exploit while playing versus
thats crazy haha

Are you curving the spit and is that infinite spit??? I am so confused at how thats possible.

I have seen people quick melee to insta down people using the lag key and I have yet to figure that out but this... This isnt fair.. On maps like Dead Center 1 you can just spit the ENTIRE HALLWAY almost forever..
hahahahaha thats what i did now

i go to some spot thats hard to see with spitter and start spitting at the same place for crazy amount of times, and soon as someone tries to walk on it he gets over 80 damage hahaha
(12-11-2022, 02:50 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-11-2022, 01:57 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
thats crazy haha

i go to some spot thats hard to see with spitter and start spitting at the same place for crazy amount of times, and soon as someone tries to walk on it he gets over 80 damage hahaha
Thats insane. Is there specific values you need for these things in the lag key?? Im really good with spitter without the use of the cheats and once earned 2k damage in one life with her but this... This can RACK me up the score and get me the tank for ez wipes. Gonna have to figure it out cause when I do the lag key to change where I spit it NEVER refills instantly
(12-11-2022, 03:37 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-11-2022, 02:50 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
thats crazy haha

Thats insane. Is there specific values you need for these things in the lag key?? Im really good with spitter without the use of the cheats and once earned 2k damage in one life with her but this... This can RACK me up the score and get me the tank for ez wipes. Gonna have to figure it out cause when I do the lag key to change where I spit it NEVER refills instantly
The feature is called infinite spit and its automatic, no need for lagexploit
(12-11-2022, 04:17 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-11-2022, 03:37 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
thats crazy haha

The feature is called infinite spit and its automatic, no need for lagexploit
Oh wat da fuck??? Thats insane, I would LOVE to use this like NOW but money do be tight..

I thought plugins being possible would be insane but this is something I never even thought would touch the game.. Instant melee and revive is bad enough... Once this releases officially I'm gonna wreck so much havoc on No Mercy
This version is stable too.
But the aimbot sometime not aim very well.
Sometime it should on top of head

Witch playinfo not fix yet

no crash yet