Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
(05-20-2023, 11:23 PM)sebastian281102 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Sorry I'm new, where do I put the file?
in your game folder, the example is written in the red text near download button
I experienced another crash today. Maybe this will help. I also noticed that the rapid fire is messed up. Like firing way too fast than a gun, a pistol for instance, would ever fire. Also, the gun shoots and the clip gets emptied only for the gun to not damage anything then i wake up with almost all the gun's ammo back in the clip. The fast switch option also lags quite badly. And i tested this on a local server. That kind of lag i'd expect from an official server with bad ping. I recall the lag almost being nonexistent with previous versions for the fast switch option. Maybe this is on my end, but i experience huge fps drops, 10-15 below 60 fps from 160-180 fps when using the chams options. Either DME or XYZ. I'm curios if anyone else has the same problem. If not then it's time for another laptop. Or maybe it's because of all the rendering done by chams and weapons esp and shit. It's a shame. I mean i can normally run the game at 160+ fps all the time. If i come across anything else to report, i will let you know.
(05-21-2023, 10:55 AM)Raiden Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I experienced another crash today. Maybe this will help. I also noticed that the rapid fire is messed up. Like firing way too fast than a gun, a pistol for instance, would ever fire. Also, the gun shoots and the clip gets emptied only for the gun to not damage anything then i wake up with almost all the gun's ammo back in the clip. The fast switch option also lags quite badly. And i tested this on a local server. That kind of lag i'd expect from an official server with bad ping. I recall the lag almost being nonexistent with previous versions for the fast switch option. Maybe this is on my end, but i experience huge fps drops, 10-15 below 60 fps from 160-180 fps when using the chams options. Either DME or XYZ. I'm curios if anyone else has the same problem. If not then it's time for another laptop. Or maybe it's because of all the rendering done by chams and weapons esp and shit. It's a shame. I mean i can normally run the game at 160+ fps all the time. If i come across anything else to report, i will let you know.
send crash logs
(05-19-2023, 11:20 PM)Zxlymxx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.JAJAJ lag exploit 5-10 + speed+cambio de arma +aim
No luck / It doesn't work for me / I don't know how to do it correctly with your method :(
(05-21-2023, 07:51 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-21-2023, 10:55 AM)Raiden Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I experienced another crash today. Maybe this will help. I also noticed that the rapid fire is messed up. Like firing way too fast than a gun, a pistol for instance, would ever fire. Also, the gun shoots and the clip gets emptied only for the gun to not damage anything then i wake up with almost all the gun's ammo back in the clip. The fast switch option also lags quite badly. And i tested this on a local server. That kind of lag i'd expect from an official server with bad ping. I recall the lag almost being nonexistent with previous versions for the fast switch option. Maybe this is on my end, but i experience huge fps drops, 10-15 below 60 fps from 160-180 fps when using the chams options. Either DME or XYZ. I'm curios if anyone else has the same problem. If not then it's time for another laptop. Or maybe it's because of all the rendering done by chams and weapons esp and shit. It's a shame. I mean i can normally run the game at 160+ fps all the time. If i come across anything else to report, i will let you know.
send crash logs
I'm trying but the only one i have right now is empty for some reason.. What the hell.. I'll send another as soon as i have one that is not empty..
(05-21-2023, 08:37 PM)CH4L0N Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-19-2023, 11:20 PM)zxlymxx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.JAJAJ lag exploit 5-10 + speed+cambio de arma +aim
Sin suerte / No me funciona / No sé cómo hacerlo correctamente con tu método :(
intenta con speed de polonium sin combinar vr
(05-21-2023, 08:37 PM)CH4L0N Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-19-2023, 11:20 PM)Zxlymxx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.JAJAJ lag exploit 5-10 + speed+cambio de arma +aim
No luck / It doesn't work for me / I don't know how to do it correctly with your method :(
It's obvious, the cheats no longer work, the left4dead game has had a small fix update, we have to wait for uncle reddog to do something with his dll version to be able to use the cheats one more time, it will take about 5 to 7 business days to fix that...
(05-22-2023, 02:57 PM)Taichi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-21-2023, 08:37 PM)CH4L0N Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No luck / It doesn't work for me / I don't know how to do it correctly with your method :(
It's obvious, the cheats no longer work, the left4dead game has had a small fix update, we have to wait for uncle reddog to do something with his dll version to be able to use the cheats one more time, it will take about 5 to 7 business days to fix that...
We'll wait! I'm sure he'll figure something out :) I honestly wish they'd stop with these pointless updates. They really didn't improve anything. The game was amazing the way it was. If it's not broken don't fix it! Also, the whole point of the update was to improve versus. But it's not the game mode that sucked or had any issues. It's always been about toxic people. No update will ever fix that. In other words, they shouldn't have bothered. As far as i'm concerned, they did more harm than good. And damn Valve for allowing amateurs to stick their bs down everyone's throat.
:)) haha
Mr, im still waiting for the new dll :')
l4d2
uploading a newer version anytime soon
Mr, im still waiting for the new dll :')
l4d2
(05-24-2023, 08:00 PM)Rexlthuzz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Mr, im still waiting for the new dll :')
l4d2
It was already uploaded yesterday
(05-25-2023, 01:41 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-24-2023, 08:00 PM)Rexlthuzz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Mr, im still waiting for the new dll :')
l4d2
It was already uploaded yesterday
the aimbot does not work well together with the autoshot
(05-25-2023, 09:00 PM)Rexlthuzz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-25-2023, 01:41 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It was already uploaded yesterday
the aimbot does not work well together with the autoshot
What's the problem?
(05-25-2023, 10:32 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-25-2023, 09:00 PM)Rexlthuzz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.the aimbot does not work well together with the autoshot
What's the problem?
Simply, the version that there is, many options are not working, I always put the aimbot to shoot the special infected along with the autoshot but it does not work, it shoots only but not the target among other things
Scoreboard not work
(05-26-2023, 05:29 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Scoreboard not work
try to change to another key
(05-26-2023, 02:19 AM)Rexlthuzz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-25-2023, 10:32 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What's the problem?
Simply, the version that there is, many options are not working, I always put the aimbot to shoot the special infected along with the autoshot but it does not work, it shoots only but not the target among other things
it does work, just theres a little problem in this version, the hotkeys react too fast, so it turns out you enable+disable it almost in the same time, its pretty buggy for toggle keys only
i already fixed it for next version
(05-26-2023, 06:21 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-26-2023, 05:29 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Scoreboard not work

Maybe can improve free camera control
(05-26-2023, 06:21 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I tried
Still not work
(05-26-2023, 06:30 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-26-2023, 06:21 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.try to change to another key

I tried
Still not work

yes, theres some bug, i see now. and theres some issue with freecam, the controls are stupid in l4d2, in css/gmod it worked perfectly
it needs to be checked yes..
is the aimbot like this or can it be improved? because when I shoot it doesn't always go to the head and misses the headshots.
For example, out of 10 shots only 4 or 5 will be hit and the target is static.
(05-26-2023, 01:31 PM)megakadi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.is the aimbot like this or can it be improved? because when I shoot it doesn't always go to the head and misses the headshots.
For example, out of 10 shots only 4 or 5 will be hit and the target is static.
which nospread method do you use?
Hey sir,Thirdperson seem to not working properly,Regardless of choice Method 1 or Method 2.
Can you check it?
Maybe it's me.