Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
(05-09-2023, 03:01 PM)Steven Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-09-2023, 05:27 AM)wtfwtfwtfxxxcvzxvc Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.the amount of special infected you've killed in multiplayer. the radar and kill chart only does common.
why are you need a hack to do some unnecessary shit Questionmark
Humm, its pretty good information. Because of what he says, options like damage indicator shows dmg only from humans and never counts the bosses/special infected
It must be fixed, I didnt touch it for over a year now because last time I tried, It didn't work for me

Edit: hopefully now I know what do to +- haha
(05-09-2023, 03:34 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-09-2023, 03:50 AM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.latest version hud stuck / freezes on versus bug still appear
Someone else reported me the same long time ago. No idea what you do XD but it shouldnt be a thing anymore since 2 or 3 last versions
However, in upcoming version many changes are done. If it will happen for you there, then somethings off..
it's me XD but i don't know why exactly this happend !? maybe addons ?
(05-09-2023, 05:55 PM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-09-2023, 03:34 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Someone else reported me the same long time ago. No idea what you do XD but it shouldnt be a thing anymore since 2 or 3 last versions
However, in upcoming version many changes are done. If it will happen for you there, then somethings off..
it's me XD but i don't know why exactly this happend !? maybe addons ?
no idea
(05-09-2023, 09:55 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-09-2023, 05:55 PM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.it's me XD but i don't know why exactly this happend !? maybe addons ?
no idea
Turns out it was caused by show player health hud options in cheat menu... btw did you have video about how trigger tricks and exploit using cheat l4d2 ? also did there is difference between method 1 and other in exploit option....

btw i also want to report anti hunter is bugged and boomer delay exploit, shove alternate timer is not working.
Thumbs Up 
(04-29-2023, 06:07 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.try this version while in testing too, so far i didnt get anything
And indeed the version before was faulty..
I just took some time to test this one.
Perfect worked!
4hour in every different maps/servers/mods with no crash! Smilingfacewithsunglasses 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-10-2023, 09:56 AM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-09-2023, 09:55 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.no idea
Turns out it was caused by show player health hud options in cheat menu... btw did you have video about how trigger tricks and exploit using cheat l4d2 ? also did there is difference between method 1 and other in exploit option....

btw i also want to report anti hunter is bugged and boomer delay exploit, shove alternate timer is not working.
whats wrong with anti hunter?
about other exploits, mess around in singleplayer to understand how to get them to work, theyre buggy by nature
(05-10-2023, 11:25 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-10-2023, 09:56 AM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Turns out it was caused by show player health hud options in cheat menu... btw did you have video about how trigger tricks and exploit using cheat l4d2 ? also did there is difference between method 1 and other in exploit option....

whats wrong with anti hunter?
about other exploits, mess around in singleplayer to understand how to get them to work, theyre buggy by nature
it's cause player freezes when near hunter if autoshove enabled
(05-11-2023, 07:24 AM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-10-2023, 11:25 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.whats wrong with anti hunter?
it's cause player freezes when near hunter if autoshove enabled
Haha didn't you think that thats how the exploit works XD

To make the hunter miss you, we must freeze. You can use the second method which doesn't make you freeze but lag instead
(05-09-2023, 03:39 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-09-2023, 05:27 AM)wtfwtfwtfxxxcvzxvc Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.the amount of special infected you've killed in multiplayer. the radar and kill chart only does common.
Yes.. indeed. No special/bosses are shown yet. Its because game events aren't working 100% yet. It will be fixed in very near future
Thanks for report
by assumption, I'm guessing separating the common scores and special infected? I don't care much for common kills than i do with special infected. If there's a toggle for me to have special infected kills on in the future that would be cool
Podrian incorporar esto porfavor

Script Ceilling Hunter (leer la descripción del video)

Y un apartado de aimbot para las rocas del tank y para infectados comunes

Agreguen un apartado porfavor de la opcion chams para (infectados comunes - payasos - policias - esos de barro - los que tienen traje antiflama)
(05-11-2023, 03:25 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-11-2023, 07:24 AM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.it's cause player freezes when near hunter if autoshove enabled
Haha didn't you think that thats how the exploit works XD

To make the hunter miss you, we must freeze. You can use the second method which doesn't make you freeze but lag instead
is there any way to make server host crash like in the past like charger lag exploit cause server crash ?

In the past your cheat can make server crash by holding teleport key and shoot xd now it won't work did you fix it or ??
(05-13-2023, 11:33 AM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-11-2023, 03:25 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Haha didn't you think that thats how the exploit works XD

is there any way to make server host crash like in the past like charger lag exploit cause server crash ?

In the past your cheat can make server crash by holding teleport key and shoot xd now it won't work did you fix it or ??
When shooting with teleport it crashed your own game and not the server haha. Now it will not crash your game anymore

About server crashers, im not really into it at all but I heard speedhacking and using lagexploit in same time can lag the server out
(05-13-2023, 10:54 AM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Podrian incorporar esto porfavor

Script Ceilling Hunter (leer la descripción del video)

Y un apartado de aimbot para las rocas del tank y para infectados comunes

Agreguen un apartado porfavor de la opcion chams para  (infectados comunes - payasos - policias - esos de barro - los que tienen traje antiflama)
It will be added in the future
@redogg porfavor podrias ponerle un keybind al cambio de arma rapido ya que no me permite hacer bunny cuando lo uso y no me permite hacer fastmelee manual y no se si sea muy notorio recien lo estoy probando. Porfavor colocale un key bin automatico para que cuando lo pulse una vez se quede activo y cuando lo deje de presionar deje de funcionar.
(05-13-2023, 05:02 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@redogg porfavor podrias ponerle un keybind al cambio de arma rapido ya que no me permite hacer bunny cuando lo uso y no me permite hacer fastmelee manual y no se si sea muy notorio recien lo estoy probando. Porfavor colocale un key bin automatico para que cuando lo pulse una vez se quede activo y cuando lo deje de presionar deje de funcionar.
i will add hotkey modes in the future

Crash once
(05-14-2023, 11:02 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Crash once
I will check it soon
edit: doesnt seems like i have the debug file for that version anymore, looks like it was a test version i posted.
Cuando nueva actualización
(05-14-2023, 02:27 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Cuando nueva actualización

sorry for delay, im doing things that take time and many tests, sorry
(05-13-2023, 04:01 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-13-2023, 11:33 AM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.is there any way to make server host crash like in the past like charger lag exploit cause server crash ?

When shooting with teleport it crashed your own game and not the server haha. Now it will not crash your game anymore

About server crashers, im not really into it at all but I heard speedhacking and using lagexploit in same time can lag the server out
i don't remember which exact version of your dll but i remember when you first time implementing gui menu option... if we teleport and shot it will crash the host of the server (player hoster) except it hosted by a vps / steam server also it was only crash our game when we shot, teleport, and jumping at same time, it's very funny exploit for me cuz some host of the server very annoying and try to kick me i crash their room with this method XD.
(05-15-2023, 12:57 AM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-13-2023, 04:01 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.When shooting with teleport it crashed your own game and not the server haha. Now it will not crash your game anymore

i don't remember which exact version of your dll but i remember when you first time implementing gui menu option... if we teleport and shot it will crash the host of the server (player hoster) except it hosted by a vps / steam server also it was only crash our game when we shot, teleport, and jumping at same time, it's very funny exploit for me cuz some host of the server very annoying and try to kick me i crash their room with this method XD.
haha yes maybe, now i remember something. however this crash thing worked only on non vac protected servers if im not mistaken

however, i dont know if you know, but you can use jockey glitch method as human. if you want old teleport method back, use jockey glitch method 2/3 as human
(05-14-2023, 02:21 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-14-2023, 11:02 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Crash once
I will check it soon
edit: doesnt seems like i have the debug file for that version anymore, looks like it was a test version i posted.
Yes, it is the last test version
does any of your old version builds have aim assist built in?
(05-15-2023, 12:13 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-14-2023, 02:21 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I will check it soon
Yes, it is the last test version
Yeah.. looks like I deleted debug files of that version
(05-15-2023, 10:47 PM)wtfwtfwtfxxxcvzxvc Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.does any of your old version builds have aim assist built in?
Yes Yes.. just use aimbot on crosshair mode with around 12 smooth and 7 snap degree