Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
[Image: Un123titled.png]
[Image: 1gOVv4b.png]
Must install You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Needed dependencies You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (Extract to game-folder in X:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left4dead2
then delete X:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left4dead2\bin\libcef.dll)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Expert legit config attached

Attached Files
.dat   config.dat (Size: 6.05 KB / Downloads: 35)
Crash Dumps
If your game crashes, Reply how it happens, Send newly generated crash dump files from your game folder(.mdmp).

Server protection
If youre a server owner and you want to get your server fully protected, Contact via PM massage.

Protected servers

TODO
Show Content
Hotfix3
-Improved Fakeping
-Improved NoFallDamage
-Added FullSpeed AutoStrafe method
-Added fake angles to Thirdperson
-Fixed miscellaneous issues

Hotfix2.1
-Fixed crash (Thanks @JMComic2, @Ghio XDD)
-Added Disable Intrapolation method 3
-Miscellaneous adjustments
Hotfix2
-Improved Speedhack
-Improved NoFallDamage
-Improved Anti Screenshot option
-Improved No Tonemap option
-Added Viewmodel FOV
-Added option to hide HUD
-Added Mirrorcam
-Added Aspect Ratio changer
-Fixed not seeing infected ghosts (Thanks @pg_sbs)
-Improved Humanized Bhop (Thanks @kratox256x)
-Added vertical Healthbars/Distance meters/Speed Meters/Witch Angerbar/Tank Frustration bar

Hotfix1.1
-Fixed and improved miscellaneous options
-Improved Strafe Rage method
Hotfix1
-Fixed Backtrack stuck models when using lagexploit (Thanks @Lorian)
-Fixed Aimbot Witch ignore
-Fixed colors of Health Indicators options
-Improved Backtrack
-Miscellaneous improvements
-Added no survivor slide with another survivor upon collision to Bypass Movements option

Hotfix0.2
-Fixed invisible menu text bug in some systems
Hotfix0.1
-Fixed crashes
-Fixed miscellaneous issues
Hotfix
-Fixed Charger glitch option (Thanks @Lorian)
-Added another method for Charger glitch (Thanks @Lorian)
-Added Norecoil and Nospread modes (Thanks @Sachiho)
-Added Smoker Glitch (Thanks @Lorian)
-Added Hunter Glitch (Thanks @Lorian)
-Fixed issue and crash in Trails option
-Added Hunter Ceiling option with Autoclicker
-Added side option to Perfect Silent

Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
hotmail can't receive activation mail

Which is newer version?
The last vr.dll or this v1?
(12-01-2022, 12:26 PM)ricky886 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hotmail can't receive activation mail

Which is newer version?
The last vr.dll or this v1?
I would just download the version up currently just in case. Its not like the file sizes are ginormous anyways.
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]
Hay problemas

Arrglen controles del jockey

Eliminen opcion de poderse mover en el suelo

En la proxima actualizacion

Porfavor
What about "size" hack, it is ok? I cant find the full version. I only play on servers with 10 - 20 players, so no l4d2 original servers.
sorry for delay but heres the test version
tested it for few hrs and so far so good

(12-03-2022, 02:20 PM)SAS995 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What about "size" hack, it is ok? I cant find the full version. I only play on servers with 10 - 20 players, so no l4d2 original servers.
you can use old versions, its supposed to work just ok. only speedhack might crash your game on size.exe because speedhack offest updated since then..
overall you should try the test version below.
(11-30-2022, 04:40 PM)TheMaFiaGamer2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.F x mi xD, estan dando VAC x usar, ya estan mis 3 cuentas con VAC y asta mi principal x el uso de prestamo familiar :u, use el VR1.dll de un post antiguo, usando un injector creo de 2017 XD no se cual fue la razon x el hack q era una version antes q este(la actual) o x el injector ....
Please use English to chat or comment, if you don't speak English please use Google translation
This is just a reminder, if you continue to violate we will ban you from this forum
(12-03-2022, 09:20 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.sorry for delay but heres the test version

(12-03-2022, 02:20 PM)SAS995 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What about "size" hack, it is ok? I cant find the full version. I only play on servers with 10 - 20 players, so no l4d2 original servers.
you can use old versions, its supposed to work just ok. only speedhack might crash your game on size.exe because speedhack offest updated since then..
I have download the first file download from your post. It works ok. No ban. I did not played on official servers. No recoil is not working. Thank you.
(12-04-2022, 09:30 AM)SAS995 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-03-2022, 09:20 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.sorry for delay but heres the test version

I have download the first file download from your post. It works ok. No ban. I did not played on official servers. No recoil is not working. Thank you.
thanks for report but it crashed for me haha, the first download has problems in it, soon ill post another better version
Porfavor @redogg arregla las direcionales del jockey y elimina la opcion de poder moverse por el piso.

This test version seems to work wonders currently. Though I'm not sure how long its been in there as I never really checked the aimbot section, but I saw "Always Silent" and it said best used with Nospread and aimbot off, so I tried it and it was shaking crazily in spectator view, I went ahead and checked it out using the "record" and "playdemo" commands in game, not too sure if I misunderstood the description but I figured it would stop the shaking entirely (or as much as it could). I know that type of thing is a pain in the ass to figure out though.
(12-05-2022, 12:01 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

This test version seems to work wonders currently. Though I'm not sure how long its been in there as I never really checked the aimbot section, but I saw "Always Silent" and it said best used with Nospread and aimbot off, so I tried it and it was shaking crazily in spectator view, I went ahead and checked it out using the "record" and "playdemo" commands in game, not too sure if I misunderstood the description but I figured it would stop the shaking entirely (or as much as it could). I know that type of thing is a pain in the ass to figure out though.
Thanks bro and always silent option doesnt remove the shakes for spectators but only for you, @Lorian told me theres a way to make it not shake for spectators but I havnt tried yet because I was busy chasing crashes and problems

(12-04-2022, 06:38 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Porfavor @redogg arregla las direcionales del jockey y elimina la opcion de poder moverse por el piso.
Bro you can control jockey now..
(12-05-2022, 06:47 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-05-2022, 12:01 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks bro and always silent option doesnt remove the shakes for spectators but only for you, @Lorian told me theres a way to make it not shake for spectators but I havnt tried yet because I was busy chasing crashes and problems

(12-04-2022, 06:38 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Porfavor @redogg arregla las direcionales del jockey y elimina la opcion de poder moverse por el piso.
Ohhh I understand, I thought the description was hinting towards the "Always Silent" function applied with Nospread would get rid of the shaking, little bit of miscommunication / understanding on my part but I get what you mean now. Crashes and fixes are more important. Also, thank you for providing the message that shows and disappears for when you are riding the jockey, it makes using the character alot more bearable.
(12-05-2022, 05:41 PM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-05-2022, 06:47 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Ohhh I understand, I thought the description was hinting towards the "Always Silent" function applied with Nospread would get rid of the shaking, little bit of miscommunication / understanding on my part but I get what you mean now. Crashes and fixes are more important. Also, thank you for providing the message that shows and disappears for when you are riding the jockey, it makes using the character alot more bearable.
thanks, the jockey is still annoying and all i did is just inverted the keys to the correct positions but only in "+" shape not in "x" shape, it needs to be + and x, more like a star shape *
I think it is also important to prevent shaking, cuz the shake of the nospread is too obvious in versus (the infected team can point this out directly if they saw it while respawning).
Donde puedo descargar la actualizacion con las direccionales del jockey agregadas y eso de moverse en el piso elimina esa opcion porfavor el truco me corria excelente sin esa opcion ahora me tiembla la pantalla cuando me agacho con ctrl. Elimina eso de moverse por el piso porfavor @redogg
(12-05-2022, 11:35 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Donde puedo descargar la actualizacion con las direccionales del jockey agregadas y eso de moverse en el piso elimina esa opcion porfavor el truco me corria excelente sin esa opcion ahora me tiembla la pantalla cuando me agacho con ctrl. Elimina eso de moverse por el piso porfavor @redogg
The newest download and the test dll he provided in the thread both fix the issue with Jockey movement, (En mala traducción. La última descarga y prueba de dll se proporciona en el hilo que soluciona el problema con el movimiento Jockey) As for the crouching causing bad shakes, I have no such issues whatsoever so you may have to do something with your settings to fix that.
Just wondering the detection status of this cheat, should I expect getting vac banned while using it without -insecure or would it be fine for me to play without?
(12-07-2022, 01:09 AM)pinguinoo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Just wondering the detection status of this cheat, should I expect getting vac banned while using it without -insecure or would it be fine for me to play without?
I have been using this for well over a year, still have yet to be banned. I run multiple accounts though due to the fact people like to block me lol.

Some community servers may detect the cheats though so keep that in mind, but you can still play vanilla versus just fine.
(12-07-2022, 01:36 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-07-2022, 01:09 AM)pinguinoo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Just wondering the detection status of this cheat, should I expect getting vac banned while using it without -insecure or would it be fine for me to play without?
I have been using this for well over a year, still have yet to be banned. I run multiple accounts though due to the fact people like to block me lol.

Some community servers may detect the cheats though so keep that in mind, but you can still play vanilla versus just fine.
Alright, i'll trust your word. Thanks.
Is autoshove fixed now? It just doesn't work sometimes.
I have a no spread source that kind of doesn't shake the screen and doesn't affect your movements. Can I share it with you?
(12-07-2022, 02:56 PM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have a no spread source that kind of doesn't shake the screen and doesn't affect your movements. Can I share it with you?
What you mean doesn't shake? For spectators too?
And I dont think nospread corrupts your movements, you sure about this?

What are you trying to use, I dont understand. Normal aimbot mode+nospread? If you filter the shakes, spectators will still see these shakes, it will stop shaking only for you.