Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.89 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
(03-28-2023, 11:30 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-28-2023, 11:51 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Any hotkey. Like you press a any hotkey, maybe will spawn a notice or animation or something to inform you already pressed the hotkey.
yes yes i understood you. like with aimbot show ignore keys option

i meant to ask you like what hotkey you would like to see if toggled or not, because its no problem to add it to any hotkey but it makes the code be pretty mixed for me because theres alot of hotkey to go thru

edit: now i remember that long time ago i did that option to show even bhop keys hahah. altho i have no idea where it is now XD
I think i most to use the ignore keys
Maybe just use it on ignore keys
(03-29-2023, 01:03 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-28-2023, 11:30 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.yes yes i understood you. like with aimbot show ignore keys option

i meant to ask you like what hotkey you would like to see if toggled or not, because its no problem to add it to any hotkey but it makes the code be pretty mixed for me because theres alot of hotkey to go thru

edit: now i remember that long time ago i did that option to show even bhop keys hahah. altho i have no idea where it is now XD
I think i most to use the ignore keys
Maybe just use it on ignore keys
Ok I will do something about it in the future
La nueva actualizacion debe tener las opciones que quedaron por agregar de las tareas pendientes
(03-31-2023, 05:24 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.La nueva actualizacion debe tener las opciones que quedaron por agregar de las tareas pendientes
Clownface
(03-31-2023, 05:24 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.La nueva actualizacion debe tener las opciones que quedaron por agregar de las tareas pendientes
haha wait about it. theyre left undone for a reason, because something probably went wrong or some of them require much extra time to make
After a long gaming break i have returned to L4D2, love the new changes to the menu so far, especially that i can get rid of the infected tint and boomer puke on screen. Was wondering if it would be possible to have a sort of extra tab on the menu as a guide? quite a few of the options seem confusing to me which in turn leads me to somewhat limit myself to just the infinite spit, jockey glitch, (sometimes speedhack but i tend to avoid it as its more of a lag teleport for me which makes it very hard to shoot infected coming at me), disable post processing, and editing the menu color
(03-31-2023, 10:16 PM)Moxxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.After a long gaming break i have returned to L4D2, love the new changes to the menu so far, especially that i can get rid of the infected tint and boomer puke on screen. Was wondering if it would be possible to have a sort of extra tab on the menu as a guide? quite a few of the options seem confusing to me which in turn leads me to somewhat limit myself to just the infinite spit, jockey glitch, (sometimes speedhack but i tend to avoid it as its more of a lag teleport for me which makes it very hard to shoot infected coming at me), disable post processing, and editing the menu color
thanks for report bro, the currect menu became a big mess over the time with all custom options/warning in top left or middle of screen. a newer menu should be avilable some time in the future, its going to be something big
(03-31-2023, 10:31 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-31-2023, 10:16 PM)Moxxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.After a long gaming break i have returned to L4D2, love the new changes to the menu so far, especially that i can get rid of the infected tint and boomer puke on screen. Was wondering if it would be possible to have a sort of extra tab on the menu as a guide? quite a few of the options seem confusing to me which in turn leads me to somewhat limit myself to just the infinite spit, jockey glitch, (sometimes speedhack but i tend to avoid it as its more of a lag teleport for me which makes it very hard to shoot infected coming at me), disable post processing, and editing the menu color
thanks for report bro, the currect menu became a big mess over the time with all custom options/warning in top left or middle of screen. a newer menu should be avilable some time in the future, its going to be something big
Glad to hear it! ill keep watch for it
y porque yo no tengo rango de moderador? XD
(04-01-2023, 02:11 AM)Zxlymxx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.y porque yo no tengo rango de moderador? XD
Thinkingface Balancescale Pileofpoo
from next upcoming update, you must download this zip file and extract it once to game folder to be able to inject the .dll file
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
you must extract the files to x:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2
then delete x:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\bin\libcef.dll
(04-01-2023, 05:57 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-01-2023, 02:11 AM)Zxlymxx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.y porque yo no tengo rango de moderador? XD
Thinkingface Balancescale Pileofpoo
Hahaha
about the version i will post soon, @ricky1992 reported crashlogs from two test versions of that very same version. i didnt manage to debug it because i always forgot about saving the debugs file to review the crashlog.

plus.. about hunter glitch, im not sure about it, i dont think it really works. however i will improve it sometime in future, i just didnt have time to go thru it. but.. it is possible to make the teleport with hunter! and.. smoker should let too
can someone verify it?
i changed my graphics card from amd to nvidia because my amd burnt out, currectly i use gtx 650 from more than 10 years ago
(worth to mention i didnt have this problem with amd)

with brighter game option
[Image: qcb8sme.png]
without
[Image: MCVPDTG.png]

with
[Image: E9VM9c9.png]
without
[Image: r8bqWNJ.png]

look at the wired shadows with red/green/blue colors
anyone have this too??
(04-01-2023, 08:42 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.look at the wired shadows with red/green/blue colors
anyone have this too??

try to turn off no fog
(04-01-2023, 08:42 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.can someone verify it?
i changed my graphics card from amd to nvidia because my amd burnt out, currectly i use gtx 650 from more than 10 years ago
(worth to mention i didnt have this problem with amd)

with brighter game option
[Image: qcb8sme.png]
without
[Image: MCVPDTG.png]

with
[Image: E9VM9c9.png]
without
[Image: r8bqWNJ.png]

look at the wired shadows with red/green/blue colors
anyone have this too??

I don't have this problem
Any change for Insta M1?
need much times to success heal immediately
(04-02-2023, 01:26 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Any change for Insta M1?

I thought so too, and its success rate is much higher when was first released, but redogg says no changes were made
(04-02-2023, 01:26 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Any change for Insta M1?
yes i remember it was little better even on singleplayer at least when i tested it but i really didnt changed anything at all

i rememeber i tested insta heal in singleplayer not too long ago. and i saw it "always" worked, like the bar always went to end but didnt let me heal my self, only after few tries. maybe try to put little higher value? like 200 maybe or 175?

edit: maybe i will download old version and see how it was there? altho it must be the same because i really didnt touch insta code at all since i finished it, i mean there was noting to touch anyways.. it worked as it should
(04-02-2023, 03:19 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
yes i remember it was little better even on singleplayer at least when i tested it but i really didnt changed anything at all

i rememeber i tested insta heal in singleplayer not too long ago. and i saw it "always" worked, like the bar always went to end but didnt let me heal my self, only after few tries. maybe try to put little higher value? like 200 maybe or 175?

edit: maybe i will download old version and see how it was there? altho it must be the same because i really didnt touch insta code at all since i finished it, i mean there was noting to touch anyways.. it worked as it should

I tried to put little higher value but still not work
(04-02-2023, 04:44 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-02-2023, 03:19 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.yes i remember it was little better even on singleplayer at least when i tested it but i really didnt changed anything at all

I tried to put little higher value but still not work

could you try it in that version?

or a version after that one

edit: seems to be the same as in this version i tested now You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
it took me always 3-5 tries to make it work, only on the very first try it did work on first time. last time i tested it in newer versions it did pretty much the same.. 3-5 tries
(worth to mention i didnt spam m1 button, i pressed it in delay becuase i was testing and not playing but i dont think it should make difference by spamming or not, at least in singleplayer)
It works perfectly for me, I only recommend that you press M1 and release it as fast as possible, otherwise you will have to wait about 3s for the action to be done instantly
(04-02-2023, 05:09 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-02-2023, 04:44 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I tried to put little higher value but still not work

could you try it in that version?

edit: seems to be the same as in this version i tested now You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
it took me always 3-5 tries to make it work, only on the very first try it did work on first time. last time i tested it in newer versions it did pretty much the same.. 3-5 tries
(worth to mention i didnt spam m1 button, i pressed it in delay becuase i was testing and not playing but i dont think it should make difference by spamming or not, at least in singleplayer)

Yes, in last test version same like you took 3-5 tries. But in this new version it didn't work with much tries.
I click the m1 very quick but it same
(04-03-2023, 11:39 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-02-2023, 05:09 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.could you try it in that version?

Yes, in last test version same like you took 3-5 tries. But in this new version it didn't work with much tries.

have anyone tried insta exploits on aimware if theres any? or another cheat? no idea.. maybe it supposed to be like that
edit: its not that the exploit fails, it does it job, the timer always goes to end if you quick enouth to see it. but none or the less seems like it doesnt really matter if the timer was complete or not. i must mention, on counter strike source theres insta bomb defuse exploit i added long time ago and there it works like ALWAYS in first try, no matter the ping or server
(04-03-2023, 05:34 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-03-2023, 11:39 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yes, in last test version same like you took 3-5 tries. But in this new version it didn't work with much tries.

have anyone tried insta exploits on aimware if theres any? or another cheat? no idea.. maybe it supposed to be like that
edit: its not that the exploit fails, it does it job, the timer always goes to end if you quick enouth to see it. but none or the less seems like it doesnt really matter if the timer was complete or not. i must mention, on counter strike source theres insta bomb defuse exploit i added long time ago and there it works like ALWAYS in first try, no matter the ping or server
Unless Aimware got an update, last time I used it there were no auto exploits like you have, it was all manual inputs and trial and error until you pressed it at the right time, just like airstuck through elevators.
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]