Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
Hello. Cheat is stable, but there are some HUD issues: when somebody starts voting, checkboxes are missing, and in versus score statics(or "disconnecting server" message or both) still stucking in the middle of the screen after loading to the next map. I tried to use "hud_reloadscheme" command, but it works only when you start playing second round as infected. So i hope its gonna be fixed.
(03-17-2023, 05:50 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is it possible to get a Toggle Airstuck button? Sometimes when I do things like infinite stumble into the void and airstuck, it can get a little tiring to hold the button down for long periods of time
I might come up with some kind of smart way to change any hotkey to toggle/hold. Just the menu became a big mess and adding that option to every single button needs to be smart.. plus about menu. Soon a newer menu design will be available, I got inspired from something, the menu will be full screen, like a complete overlay like alt+tab
(03-17-2023, 12:47 PM)BARCaz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello. Cheat is stable, but there are some HUD issues: when somebody starts voting,  checkboxes are missing, and in versus score statics(or "disconnecting server" message or both) still stucking in the middle of the screen after loading to the next map. I tried to use "hud_reloadscheme" command, but it works only when you start playing second round as infected. So i hope its gonna be fixed.
What you mean check boxs are missing? And about stuck hud, it happens because of motd window tries to open up while you connect to server. Next update that motd window will be gone and replaced with something else
(03-16-2023, 10:06 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-16-2023, 05:35 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.gracias por probar hermano.

Siento que pronto volveré a jugar l4d2. porque en los últimos dos meses no jugué nada en l4d2. solo conectado durante 5 minutos para probar cosas jaja. a veces la cabeza puede sobrecalentarse si juego el mismo juego durante demasiado tiempo.
Tengo muchas solicitudes para agregar cosas al azar y completar la "lista de tareas pendientes" un poco más.

Se puede publicar la lista de tareas pendientes
Say bro. If it will sound right for me I will try to add
Hermano redogg el menu en ese tamaño es perfecto o tal vez agrandarlo un poco más. Pero no me parece la idea de que sea una pantalla completa, sera incomodo por favor tomalo en cuenta.
(03-18-2023, 04:47 AM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hermano redogg el menu en ese tamaño es perfecto o tal vez agrandarlo un poco más. Pero no me parece la idea de que sea una pantalla completa, sera incomodo por favor tomalo en cuenta.
i saw this cheat for sea of thiefs
i want to do something very close to this
[Image: ZNSvatD.jpg]
[Image: oBf4W5t.jpg]
[Image: wJgZ6JU.gif]

i mean look at that esp, like wow
[Image: iH70RL0.gif]

next next update i should start working on new menu if everything will be good, creating menu like above is pretty easy but about description with animation of feature is little tricky to do because i havnt done something like this yet
edit: very intersting how much fps impact that esp is doing.. and, i think its the best menu i ever ever saw
just to let you understand what cheat is worth you money and what not. i tell you for real real, if i played that sea of thiefs game i would pay my money for this. but all you see in paid cheats currently like aimware and such, just by the menu of aimware you see that its not worth to pay anything above 10$ (edit: even 10$ not worth it)
(03-18-2023, 05:58 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.just to let you understand what cheat is worth you money and what not. i tell you for real real, if i played that sea of thiefs game i would pay my money for this. but all you see in paid cheats currently like aimware and such, just by the menu of aimware you see that its not worth to pay anything above 10$ (edit: even 10$ not worth it)
If anything, this one is worth money. Its frequently updated, brings never before seen exploits with inventive ways to change the game... More or less in our favour. The only thing I miss about aimware is the ability to run Lua Scripts inside of L4D. Other than that its not that great, no where close to as great as Visuals. (in my honest opinion)
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]
(03-19-2023, 05:59 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-18-2023, 05:58 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.just to let you understand what cheat is worth you money and what not. i tell you for real real, if i played that sea of thiefs game i would pay my money for this. but all you see in paid cheats currently like aimware and such, just by the menu of aimware you see that its not worth to pay anything above 10$ (edit: even 10$ not worth it)
If anything, this one is worth money. Its frequently updated, brings never before seen exploits with inventive ways to change the game... More or less in our favour. The only thing I miss about aimware is the ability to run Lua Scripts inside of L4D. Other than that its not that great, no where close to as great as Visuals. (in my honest opinion)
thanks bro, look i will try to do something even better than lua if i will get into it. as of seeing aimware lua, its not very understandable. very wired things i saw there that i didnt understand my self even.

theres a need just to link c++ functions to some random text i will choose to make it understandable.
by the way.. dont you think its better just to have c++ window in visuals so you can write your own things? like completely what ever you want?(if so it will be possible to do anything, even to control windows) plus in c++ everything is very very understandable, and it needs no introduction for some people who already know abit, unlike ghetto lua api
with convertion to c++(i will need to learn it my self first too haha). and if i make wiki page with all avilable functions i have in visuals+little explanation of what they do. it should be good isnt it?
(03-19-2023, 06:09 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-19-2023, 05:59 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If anything, this one is worth money. Its frequently updated, brings never before seen exploits with inventive ways to change the game... More or less in our favour. The only thing I miss about aimware is the ability to run Lua Scripts inside of L4D. Other than that its not that great, no where close to as great as Visuals. (in my honest opinion)
thanks bro, look i will try to do something even better than lua if i will get into it. as of seeing aimware lua, its not very understandable. very wired things i saw there that i didnt understand my self even.

theres a need just to link c++ functions to some random text i will choose to make it understandable.
by the way.. dont you think its better just to have c++ window in visuals so you can write your own things? like completely what ever you want?(if so it will be possible to do anything, even to control windows) plus in c++ everything is very very understandable, and it needs no introduction for some people who already know abit, unlike ghetto lua api
with convertion to c++(i will need to learn it my self first too haha). and if i make wiki page with all avilable functions i have in visuals+little explanation of what they do. it should be good isnt it?
I do like that idea, say for example Person X writes out a script in a C++ window in visuals they can then have that script execute by itself or by a key (if they know what they are doing)? If I can integrate the lua scripts I have into this then oh man.... I have abunch of lua scripts that I once used with aimware or stuff I wanted to try that are just saved onto my computer that I'd like to mess with if possible
(03-21-2023, 04:32 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-19-2023, 06:09 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.thanks bro, look i will try to do something even better than lua if i will get into it. as of seeing aimware lua, its not very understandable. very wired things i saw there that i didnt understand my self even.

I do like that idea, say for example Person X writes out a script in a C++ window in visuals they can then have that script execute by itself or by a key (if they know what they are doing)? If I can integrate the lua scripts I have into this then oh man.... I have abunch of lua scripts that I once used with aimware or stuff I wanted to try that are just saved onto my computer that I'd like to mess with if possible
ohh about that. even if i will add lua, you will not be able to use aimware lua in visuals or the oppisite, its different type of lua for every cheat, that what sucks about lua
about c++ i got many ideas, plus with c++ you will be able to copy code from the internet or from other cheats and just paste it in visuals with very little changes required.
i think it will be something like this, i will let you choose first where you want to run your code, if its going to be esp (directx hook, paint hook) or lets say aimbot(createmove hook), or maybe even let you hook stuff. then just a window will popup with some kind of text editor. and you will have to look in my wiki page to see what functions are available for you to use. and whatever isnt available, you can just add it yourself because in c++ everything is possible

i just need to understand/read about how to let people run their own code inside a complied .dll file with the contacts of the file it self. im pretty sure ill find something, nowadays if you search good enough you can find some very very cool things, some are very old and some are very new.. im pretty sure theres some easy framework code that lets you do these type of things without having to convert visuals to lua api, just use the original c++ code
la lista de tareas pendientes bro ?
(03-21-2023, 05:30 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-21-2023, 04:32 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I do like that idea, say for example Person X writes out a script in a C++ window in visuals they can then have that script execute by itself or by a key (if they know what they are doing)? If I can integrate the lua scripts I have into this then oh man.... I have abunch of lua scripts that I once used with aimware or stuff I wanted to try that are just saved onto my computer that I'd like to mess with if possible
ohh about that. even if i will add lua, you will not be able to use aimware lua in visuals or the oppisite, its different type of lua for every cheat, that what sucks about lua
about c++ i got many ideas, plus with c++ you will be able to copy code from the internet or from other cheats and just paste it in visuals with very little changes required.
i think it will be something like this, i will let you choose first where you want to run your code, if its going to be esp (directx hook, paint hook) or lets say aimbot(createmove hook), or maybe even let you hook stuff. then just a window will popup with some kind of text editor. and you will have to look in my wiki page to see what functions are available for you to use. and whatever isnt available, you can just add it yourself because in c++ everything is possible

i just need to understand/read about how to let people run their own code inside a complied .dll file with the contacts of the file it self. im pretty sure ill find something, nowadays if you search good enough you can find some very very cool things, some are very old and some are very new.. im pretty sure theres some easy framework code that lets you do these type of things without having to convert visuals to lua api, just use the original c++ code
I understand what you mean, I was curious how it would work because the only Lua's I used are killsays, so I kill the target and it grabs the persons name and automatically enters it into a random insult from the script. For example, I shoot a charger whos name is Dinkle, in the L4D all chat it says this (pulling it straight from the script) "I just fucked you harder than the Government, Dinkle",
Code being _name_, the player I killed. Though its from a simple code. The only other Lua I ever attempted running was mind control but it was written and designed for CSGO so I couldnt get it working. Im interested in seeing what I can do though with this feature if its implemented.
Cuando habra nueva actualización
(03-25-2023, 02:17 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Cuando habra nueva actualización
in few days.. i have some things to complete. like to remove motd and replacing it with something else
Finally have one crash
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-27-2023, 06:38 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Finally have one crash
finally? hahah are you waiting for them to come? haha

anyways seems like you ran old version of visuals since that crashdump didnt match any of my saved debug files
(03-27-2023, 06:51 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-27-2023, 06:38 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Finally have one crash
finally? hahah are you waiting for them to come? haha

anyways seems like you ran old version of visuals since that crashdump didnt match any of my saved debug files
So sad..
I only have this new version

I have a idea, maybe can add a notice or something when press the hotkey
I have successfully installed and everything is working perfectly except Aimbot. Even if I switch to normal or slient, Aimbot still won't work. Is there any way to solve it?
(03-27-2023, 07:37 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-27-2023, 06:51 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.finally? hahah are you waiting for them to come? haha

So sad..

Like what hotkey? I cant add them all because it will be quite spammy

By the way, my saved debug files match the dates of dll by minutes and seconds in windows. I didn't make any mistakes in that
(03-27-2023, 11:41 AM)ironman12 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have successfully installed and everything is working perfectly except Aimbot. Even if I switch to normal or slient, Aimbot still won't work. Is there any way to solve it?
Make sure your distance isn't on 0
(03-24-2023, 08:01 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-21-2023, 05:30 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.oh sobre eso. incluso si agrego lua, no podrá usar aimware lua en imágenes o lo contrario, es un tipo diferente de lua para cada trampa, lo que apesta de lua sobre c ++ tengo muchas ideas, además con c ++
podrá para copiar el código de Internet o de otros trucos y simplemente pegarlo en imágenes con muy pocos cambios requeridos.
Creo que será algo como esto, te dejaré elegir primero dónde quieres ejecutar tu código, si va a ser especialmente (directx hook, paint hook) o digamos aimbot (createmove hook), o tal vez incluso te deje cosas de gancho entonces solo aparecerá una ventana con algún tipo de editor de texto. y tendrá que buscar en mi página wiki para ver qué funciones están disponibles para su uso. y lo que no esté disponible, puede agregarlo usted mismo porque en c ++ todo es posible

Solo necesito entender/leer sobre cómo permitir que las personas ejecuten su propio código dentro de un archivo .dll cumplido con los contactos del archivo en sí. Estoy bastante seguro de que encontraré algo, hoy en día, si buscas lo suficientemente bien, puedes encontrar algunas cosas muy interesantes, algunas son muy antiguas y otras son muy nuevas. Estoy bastante seguro de que hay un código de marco fácil que te permite hacer este tipo de cosas sin tener que convertir imágenes a lua api, solo use el código c ++ original
Entiendo lo que quieres decir, tenía curiosidad de cómo funcionaría porque los únicos Lua que usé son killsays, así que mato al objetivo y toma el nombre de la persona y automáticamente lo ingresa en un insulto aleatorio del guión. Por ejemplo, disparo a un cargador cuyo nombre es Dinkle, en el L4D todo el chat dice esto (sacándolo directamente del guión) "Te acabo de follar más fuerte que el Gobierno, Dinkle", siendo el código _nombre_, el jugador que maté
. Aunque es de un código simple. El único otro Lua que intenté ejecutar fue el control mental, pero fue escrito y diseñado para CSGO, por lo que no pude hacerlo funcionar. Estoy interesado en ver qué puedo hacer con esta característica si está implementada.

hermano espero que se compartas las saykills
(03-27-2023, 05:21 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-27-2023, 07:37 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So sad..

Like what hotkey? I cant add them all because it will be quite spammy

By the way, my saved debug files match the dates of dll by minutes and seconds in windows. I didn't make any mistakes in that
Any hotkey. Like you press a any hotkey, maybe will spawn a notice or animation or something to inform you already pressed the hotkey.
(03-28-2023, 11:51 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-27-2023, 05:21 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Like what hotkey? I cant add them all because it will be quite spammy

Any hotkey. Like you press a any hotkey, maybe will spawn a notice or animation or something to inform you already pressed the hotkey.
yes yes i understood you. like with aimbot show ignore keys option

i meant to ask you like what hotkey you would like to see if toggled or not, because its no problem to add it to any hotkey but it makes the code be pretty mixed for me because theres alot of hotkey to go thru

edit: now i remember that long time ago i did that option to show even bhop keys hahah. altho i have no idea where it is now XD
[Image: FB-IMG-1680088329775.jpg]