Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
oh yes! now it works for me, thanks for correcting that
report if any more crashes happen
Movement Bypass - what is the function?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-11-2023, 03:10 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
When it happened? And add config please. edit: seems like it was normal weapons esp that was crashing, i already fixed that. thanks for report

(03-11-2023, 01:29 PM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Movement Bypass - what is the function?
It let's you rotate as charger and do some more tricks like being able to move when incapacitated in some servers
soon i upload another hotfix quickly
uploaded another hotfix with some bugs fixed @ricky1992 @Nightingale and all the rest report if all ok

Crash when loading next stage

Only one crash, quite stable
(03-12-2023, 12:45 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Crash when loading next stage
hi ricky, thanks for report but the crash came from matchmaking.dll, not sure what to tell you about it but i think, pretty sure that its not related to visuals. i saw your config and what settings you use
i tell you this because crashes from matchmaking.dll are usually related to things like enabling extended main menu option/(if you remember)sv_cheats bypass crash problem in main menu servers that used to be in visuals long time ago. lets say if i did something wrong with the code, it should point me to VR.dll or mostly client.dll. i just cant think of what feature you had enabled used matchmaking.dll file except for sv_cheats bypass that it shouldnt be a problem

look if you will get the same thing again tell me, and mention that its the same so i remember

after quick think. i ended up with only one problem that can cause it, its only console commands. now your config uses some console commands, and i did change many things related to console commands in latest version but i never saw that with faulty console command your game will crash in the middle, its or it works good even with faulty command or it crashes right away

in latest version i took the maximum extra measures for bypassing/changing console commands. i learned it from garrysmod build in the hard way of getting perma banned from servers without reason of what cheat i used. i mean who knows what server figured out what in l4d2 so i added it to css and l4d2 too haha
Test version for player models stuck after death. Report if its fixed
edit: @ricky1992 test it too, maybe it was related to your crash, who knows
(03-13-2023, 09:48 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Test version for player models stuck after death. Report if its fixed

Copy that, testing now
(03-13-2023, 09:48 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Test version for player models stuck after death. Report if its fixed

No any crash
@redogg I like this version, but there is something I noticed.
It happens that when activating the ESP and killing the special infected, the lines that make you see the infected are left and it is a bit annoying because it confuses if they really died or not, also another thing is that the range of vision is very low In previous versions when you activated the esp or the player information you could see it even if you were far away, in this version that doesn't happen it just disappears
I hope it can be corrected
(03-13-2023, 08:45 PM)LisoEsteban45 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@redogg  I like this version, but there is something I noticed.
It happens that when activating the ESP and killing the special infected, the lines that make you see the infected are left and it is a bit annoying because it confuses if they really died or not, also another thing is that the range of vision is very low In previous versions when you activated the esp or the player information you could see it even if you were far away, in this version that doesn't happen it just disappears
use the Esp OBS, you can mark the distance that you like
(03-13-2023, 08:45 PM)LisoEsteban45 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@redogg  I like this version, but there is something I noticed.
you should use this version for fix of seeing ghosts of dead You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
soon another hotfix will be uploaded with minor stability changes
(03-14-2023, 04:32 AM)nhofii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
use the Esp OBS, you can mark the distance that you like
and i think you can set the distance with normal esp too , i dont remember already haha
uploaded hotfix 3.4, if someone uses the test version from before redownload from main download please
haha ok thanksss
sv_bypass ya funciona?
(03-16-2023, 04:02 AM)Zxlymxx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.sv_bypass ya funciona?
Yes bro
Very stable, no crash
(03-16-2023, 04:11 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Very stable, no crash
thanks for testing bro.

i feel that soon ill be back to play l4d2. because in the last two months or so i didnt play at all in l4d2. only connected for 5 mins to test stuff haha. sometimes the head can overheat if playing the same game for too long
i have many many requests of adding random stuff and completing the "todo list" abit more.
(03-16-2023, 05:35 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-16-2023, 04:11 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Muy estable, sin fallas
gracias por probar hermano.

Siento que pronto volveré a jugar l4d2. porque en los últimos dos meses no jugué nada en l4d2. solo conectado durante 5 minutos para probar cosas jaja. a veces la cabeza puede sobrecalentarse si juego el mismo juego durante demasiado tiempo.
Tengo muchas solicitudes para agregar cosas al azar y completar la "lista de tareas pendientes" un poco más.

Se puede publicar la lista de tareas pendientes
Is it possible to get a Toggle Airstuck button? Sometimes when I do things like infinite stumble into the void and airstuck, it can get a little tiring to hold the button down for long periods of time
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]