Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.89 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
(11-29-2022, 11:43 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: O8hc3kM.png]
[Image: u7CTjwy.png]
If not working, Install visual You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Expert legit config attached
Latest version still having the menu freezing on screen and addons loads on competitive bugs...
(02-05-2023, 12:32 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-04-2023, 07:16 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Redogg no hay alguna manera de que la adrenalina se active automaticamente cuando tu vida sea menor a 25 y con valores mas bajos por que el speed aun es muy rapido y notorio
i didnt understand anything bro hahaha
Me refiero ala opcion de sprint (adrenalina xploit) le puse en valores muy bajos como 00.01 y se sigue notando demasiado el speed hack, seria genial que esta opcion se ponga automaticamente cuando el superviviente tenga -30 de vida con una sola opcion al activar o que este vinculado a una tecla que al presionar se quede funcionando y al presionar otra vez se desactive.
(02-05-2023, 11:29 AM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-29-2022, 11:43 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: O8hc3kM.png]
[Image: u7CTjwy.png]
If not working, Install visual You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Expert legit config attached
Latest version still having the menu freezing on screen and addons loads on competitive bugs...
what you mean explain better

(02-05-2023, 01:35 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
bro i told you to not turn on extended vgui option before hahaha
I have noticed a couple things with infinite stumble, so I was using a value of 20 to see if I could get across at a decent pace but it seems at this high it just ends the stumble if you hold speedhack, unless there something on my end messing with it in my campaign lobby. Also, is there a time duration limit on it as well from what you gathered?
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]
(02-05-2023, 07:44 PM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have noticed a couple things with infinite stumble, so I was using a value of 20 to see if I could get across at a decent pace but it seems at this high it just ends the stumble if you hold speedhack, unless there something on my end messing with it in my campaign lobby. Also, is there a time duration limit on it as well from what you gathered?
what value of 20? infinite stumble dont have any custom values. however it doesnt fully work on all community servers as all exploits, in the servers where it doesnt work it pushes you instead in a high velocity backwards

last time i tried it in singleplayer and theres no time limit or anything, you just can go infinitly
(02-05-2023, 12:32 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-04-2023, 07:16 PM)zhiendxanax112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Redogg no hay alguna manera de que la adrenalina se active automaticamente cuando tu vida sea menor a 25 y con valores mas bajos por que la velocidad aun es muy rapido y notorio
no entendí nada hermano jajaja
Me refiero ala opcion de sprint (adrenalina xploit) le puse en valores muy bajos como 00.01 y se sigue notando demasiado el speed hack, seria genial que esta opcion se ponga automaticamente cuando el superviviente tenga -30 de vida con una sola opcion al activar o que este vinculado a una tecla que al presionar se quede funcionando y al presionar otra vez se desactive.
(02-05-2023, 08:34 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-05-2023, 12:32 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.no entendí nada hermano jajaja
bro this option isnt meant to replace adrenaline or to play with sprint all the time. just use it when when needed, its not noticeable at all when using only when needed. if you hold the hotkey like crazy for long time then of course people will notice you speedhacking, in fact i use sprint my self alot but only for a split second to get away from charger/spitter and i never even got caught using it even when people spectate. soon as you hold it too much its gets very very suspicious so people will spectate you even for much longer time to actually see whats going on, you cant get to the point of getting sus like that

what im trying to say that if you think making sprint the same speed as adrenaline all the time by hp will fool people to think you have adrenaline then you completely wrong haha, i can ensure you that it will not help, people will still see this because they will follow your actions, its not easy at all to speedhack legit with holding key, plus another big, huge problem, when you take adrenaline the spectators should see your screen in effects of adrenaline. and when using sprint you dont have any of that of course

but.. i have no problem doing such thing, i might add it sometime in future updates..
(02-05-2023, 08:29 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-05-2023, 07:44 PM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have noticed a couple things with infinite stumble, so I was using a value of 20 to see if I could get across at a decent pace but it seems at this high it just ends the stumble if you hold speedhack, unless there something on my end messing with it in my campaign lobby. Also, is there a time duration limit on it as well from what you gathered?
what value of 20? infinite stumble dont have any custom values. however it doesnt fully work on all community servers as all exploits, in the servers where it doesnt work it pushes you instead in a high velocity backwards

last time i tried it in singleplayer and theres no time limit or anything, you just can go infinitly
Oh my bad I forgot to add a couple words. I had just woken up sorry, Im coming off a sickness lol. Let me rephrase:
On The Parish I was trying to make it to the helipad without using the bridge with my friend Fox, I was using Value 10 for Speedhack but after a little while it just canceled me out and ended. I then tried to use a value of 20 for Speedhack and it would just end it almost instantly. Unless in Singleplayer the mode itself it has no time limit but in Versus and Co Op campaign (I tried with friends) it might not go forever? I will add I only play Vanilla servers because most the modded servers just aren't that enjoyable for me.
(02-06-2023, 03:34 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-05-2023, 08:29 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.what value of 20? infinite stumble dont have any custom values. however it doesnt fully work on all community servers as all exploits, in the servers where it doesnt work it pushes you instead in a high velocity backwards

Oh my bad I forgot to add a couple words. I had just woken up sorry, Im coming off a sickness lol. Let me rephrase:
On The Parish I was trying to make it to the helipad without using the bridge with my friend Fox, I was using Value 10 for Speedhack but after a little while it just canceled me out and ended. I then tried to use a value of 20 for Speedhack and it would just end it almost instantly. Unless in Singleplayer the mode itself it has no time limit but in Versus and Co Op campaign (I tried with friends) it might not go forever? I will add I only play Vanilla servers because most the modded servers just aren't that enjoyable for me.
Haha it ok. About speedhack, to tell you for real, I never tried it with speedhack. Can't it be you press the hotkey by mistake? In main menu hosted servers it should go forever
(02-06-2023, 04:26 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-06-2023, 03:34 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Oh my bad I forgot to add a couple words. I had just woken up sorry, Im coming off a sickness lol. Let me rephrase:
Haha it ok. About speedhack, to tell you for real, I never tried it with speedhack. Can't it be you press the hotkey by mistake? In main menu hosted servers it should go forever
Initially I had it to G so that it was impossible for me to accidentally hit it, but it became rather tedious to turn it off because it automatically infinite stumbles, and even after you stop the stumble your weapons are still cycling so you have to hit the hotkey again, so I switched it to space. However, I took my hand completely off the keyboard and didnt even use speedhack but it still ended. I guess it is still possible that I hit a barrier perhaps and it ended itself?
(02-05-2023, 06:05 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-05-2023, 11:29 AM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Latest version still having the menu freezing on screen and addons loads on competitive bugs...
what you mean explain better

(02-05-2023, 01:35 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Just like before hotfix version there is scoreboard ui or versus ui bug/glitchthat stuck after loading next chapter in versus mode. That prevent us seeing the screen. Also the addons texture mod not suppose to be loaded in versus...
ese truco se puede hacer de manera manual no es necesario tener activado el xploit infinite stumble
imaginense la idea de rocas aimbot
(02-06-2023, 05:18 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.imaginense la idea de rocas aimbot
Useless and requires a lot of work if you want to do something like TF2
(02-06-2023, 11:24 AM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-05-2023, 06:05 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.what you mean explain better

Just like before hotfix version there is scoreboard ui or versus ui bug/glitchthat stuck after loading next chapter in versus mode. That prevent us seeing the screen. Also the addons texture mod not suppose to be loaded in versus...
Still happens?!?!

(02-06-2023, 05:03 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-06-2023, 04:26 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Haha it ok. About speedhack, to tell you for real, I never tried it with speedhack. Can't it be you press the hotkey by mistake? In main menu hosted servers it should go forever
Initially I had it to G so that it was impossible for me to accidentally hit it, but it became rather tedious to turn it off because it automatically infinite stumbles, and even after you stop the stumble your weapons are still cycling so you have to hit the hotkey again, so I switched it to space. However, I took my hand completely off the keyboard and didnt even use speedhack but it still ended. I guess it is still possible that I hit a barrier perhaps and it ended itself?
I will check that again, the only issue might be it stops switching weapons or it switches too slow maybe? Far about the detection of stumble its not the issue for sure because it always detects the stumbles and soon as the stumble begins, it wont stop looping the code until you press the hotkey to stop it. Maybe its not possible to make it infinite? Very wired

(02-06-2023, 03:59 PM)Zxlymxx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ese truco se puede hacer de manera manual no es necesario tener activado el xploit infinite stumble
Yes for sure, all exploit are being done manually first to check what possible or not haha

(02-06-2023, 05:18 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.imaginense la idea de rocas aimbot
Yes bro its on todo list already. It requires basically only math and im bad with math haha so I leave it for later
(02-06-2023, 07:03 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-06-2023, 11:24 AM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Just like before hotfix version there is scoreboard ui or versus ui bug/glitchthat stuck after loading next chapter in versus mode. That prevent us seeing the screen. Also the addons texture mod not suppose to be loaded in versus...
Still happens?!?!

(02-06-2023, 05:03 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Initially I had it to G so that it was impossible for me to accidentally hit it, but it became rather tedious to turn it off because it automatically infinite stumbles, and even after you stop the stumble your weapons are still cycling so you have to hit the hotkey again, so I switched it to space. However, I took my hand completely off the keyboard and didnt even use speedhack but it still ended. I guess it is still possible that I hit a barrier perhaps and it ended itself?
I will check that again, the only issue might be it stops switching weapons or it switches too slow maybe? Far about the detection of stumble its not the issue for sure because it always detects the stumbles and soon as the stumble begins, it wont stop looping the code until you press the hotkey to stop it. Maybe its not possible to make it infinite? Very wired

(02-06-2023, 03:59 PM)Zxlymxx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ese truco se puede hacer de manera manual no es necesario tener activado el xploit infinite stumble
Yes for sure, all exploit are being done manually first to check what possible or not haha

Yes bro its on todo list already. It requires basically only math and im bad with math haha so I leave it for later
Yes mate, it's still happening don't know what's wrong i tried it on windows 10/windows11/linux dxvk doesn't matter it glitched after injecting/load config...
@redogg en airstuck metodo 1 no habria manera de poder disparar ?? Si se podria la idea de matar sin que te puedan agarrar seria posible actualmente es una funcion netamente de AW
(02-07-2023, 08:32 AM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-06-2023, 07:03 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Still happens?!?!

Yes mate, it's still happening don't know what's wrong i tried it on windows 10/windows11/linux dxvk doesn't matter it glitched after injecting/load config...
no its not related to configs or anything like that, its because the new motd i added tries to popup in loading screen. look what you should try to do. for now, utill i post the newer version load a singleplayer game before joining any other server by typing in console "map <random map> coop" and after that join another server you like to play, it should "solve" the issue for now

(02-07-2023, 01:59 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@redogg en airstuck metodo 1 no habria manera de poder disparar ?? Si se podria la idea de matar sin que te puedan agarrar seria posible actualmente es una funcion netamente de AW
sorry bro impossible to shoot while using airstuck 1, the game just wont allow you to. i think with all methods its not possible to shoot if im correct
@ZetaKiloRZ i made some changes to stumble, now it should make you go maximum distance possible(before it wasnt really infinite yes..) and it goes faster too without using any speedhacks
(02-07-2023, 06:38 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-07-2023, 08:32 AM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Sí amigo, todavía está sucediendo, no sé qué está mal, lo probé en Windows 10/Windows11/linux dxvk, no importa, falló después de inyectar/cargar la configuración...
no, no está relacionado con configuraciones ni nada de eso, es porque el nuevo motd que agregué intenta aparecer en la pantalla de carga. mira lo que debes intentar hacer. por ahora, hasta que publique la versión más nueva, cargue un juego para un solo jugador antes de unirse a cualquier otro servidor escribiendo en la consola "mapa <mapa aleatorio> coop" y luego únase a otro servidor que le guste jugar, debería "resolver" el problema por ahora

(02-07-2023, 01:59 PM)zhiendxanax112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@redogg en airstuck metodo 1 no habria manera de poder disparar ?? Si se podria la idea de matar sin que te puedan agarrar seria posible actualmente es una funcion netamente de AW
lo siento, hermano, es imposible disparar mientras usas airstuck 1, el juego simplemente no te lo permitirá. creo que con todos los métodos no es posible disparar si estoy en lo correcto
Oh es una pena hubiera sido genial las cosas que ae pueden hacer con ello
airstuck method forward move
(02-08-2023, 11:35 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@ZetaKiloRZ i made some changes to stumble, now it should make you go maximum distance possible(before it wasnt really infinite yes..) and it goes faster too without using any speedhacks
Awesome, now take 2 on trying to make it past the parish finale without using the bridge >:)
(02-08-2023, 10:28 PM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-08-2023, 11:35 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@ZetaKiloRZ i made some changes to stumble, now it should make you go maximum distance possible(before it wasnt really infinite yes..) and it goes faster too without using any speedhacks
Awesome, now take 2 on trying to make it past the parish finale without using the bridge >:)
Yeah, I suppose it should cut it
what injection method does your injector use