Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
@redogg me aparece system.exeption: the injection method used returned null (injecton failed)

Alguien ayuda please!
(02-01-2023, 05:46 AM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@redogg me aparece system.exeption: the injection method used returned null (injecton failed)

Alguien ayuda please!
turn off anti virus or something, and bro where did you see that error massage XD, i have no such error massage in my injector/visuals at all
Como injecta usted @redogg

Yo usaba para injectar otro injector, pero siempre me corria bien
(02-01-2023, 06:05 AM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Como injecta usted @redogg

Yo usaba para injectar otro injector, pero siempre me corria bien
no need for other injector, mine is best. just click on SKernelInjector.exe when VR.dll is in same folder
No injecta entonces ya lo hice

No me sale el menu y segui todos los pasos
(02-01-2023, 06:10 AM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No injecta entonces ya lo hice

No me sale el menu y segui todos los pasos
try nonsteam vr.dll. if that doesnt work then idk bro, its a problem on your end
Es la primera vez que sucede algo asi, todas las otras versiones me corrian perfecto
(02-01-2023, 06:16 AM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Es la primera vez que sucede algo asi, todas las otras versiones me corrian perfecto
i dont know bro.. you must be missing something

try to download again You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

maybe you download css hack because i got confused with the links for 20 mins or so, the link was on css visuals for about 20 mins

redownload and update me if it worked
Debo ser yo derrepente bueno el link es el mismo, ni modo esperare la proxima actualizacion
(02-01-2023, 06:26 AM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Debo ser yo derrepente bueno el link es el mismo, ni modo esperare la proxima actualizacion
if you use windows 11 then it might be the issue. win11 is known for injection issues. many times windows 11 updates break stuff for you that you will need to bypass to fix
(02-01-2023, 05:43 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-01-2023, 05:10 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.WAIT YOU GOT INFINITE STUMBLE TO WORK????? 

NO WAY! Like ACTUALLY I loved doing that when I speedran many years ago, such an annoying yet hilarious bug that was so fun to do.. I wont spoil it for the people who don't know, but I can't wait to use this
haha i didnt know it existed at all. but i cant wait to troll some dumb dumbs too hahaha Gorilla Gorilla
Its gonna be soo much fun on maps like Swamp fever if you catch where Im going with this..

Is it going to be a toggle option or you hold a specific key and it starts?
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]
(02-01-2023, 06:44 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-01-2023, 05:43 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.haha i didnt know it existed at all. but i cant wait to troll some dumb dumbs too hahaha Gorilla Gorilla
Its gonna be soo much fun on maps like Swamp fever if you catch where Im going with this..

its already for download bro..

(02-01-2023, 06:26 AM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Debo ser yo derrepente bueno el link es el mismo, ni modo esperare la proxima actualizacion
bro if noting helped, try to put these files in your game folder. where left4dead2.exe is located You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-01-2023, 06:48 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-01-2023, 06:44 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Its gonna be soo much fun on maps like Swamp fever if you catch where Im going with this..

its already for download bro..

bro if noting helped, try to put these files in your game folder. where left4dead2.exe is located You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I saw and was going to nab it when I had a second to. I figured I would ask either way, but looking at these new options.. I'm more excited for this than the launch of almost any game in the past 3 years haha
I still didn't understand what the infinite stumble function is for, I didn't find any use for it.
(02-01-2023, 06:53 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-01-2023, 06:48 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ya esta para descargar bro..

hermano, si notar ayuda, intente poner estos archivos en la carpeta de su juego. donde se encuentra left4dead2.exe You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Lo vi e iba a atraparlo cuando tuviera un segundo para hacerlo. Pensé que preguntaría de cualquier manera, pero mirando estas nuevas opciones... Estoy más emocionado por esto que por el lanzamiento de casi cualquier juego en los últimos 3 años jaja

Pongo el archivo cef.zip en l4d2.exe pero especificamente en que ruta? Y es solo eso despues injecto normalmente el truco?
(02-01-2023, 10:19 AM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I still didn't understand what the infinite stumble function is for, I didn't find any use for it.
On patch 2.0.0.0 (or the Release Patch) the Infinite Stumble bug was used to stumble your way across gaps like the lake in Swamp Fever or past the Crescendo Event on The Quarter in The Parish. However, it seems you just fall straight down, I assume with them patching the bug shortly after release it also patched the ability to fly across those spaces. This is why it may look completely useless, or this message may be completely irrelevant, but this was what I was trying to use the Infinite Stumble for. Other than that, its a funny little troll to use on people when you are just sliding backwards very slowly
(02-01-2023, 10:19 AM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I still didn't understand what the infinite stumble function is for, I didn't find any use for it.
credit to @Lorian

EDIT: best to be used to small amount of speedhack to speedthing up
(02-01-2023, 06:27 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
credit to @Lorian

Oh I think I understand what I was doing wrong when I tried it. Gonna give it another go on Swamp Fever later haha
No me sale el menu porfavor me indica los pasos seguros para injectar correctamente
(02-01-2023, 06:33 PM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-01-2023, 06:27 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.credit to @Lorian

Oh I think I understand what I was doing wrong when I tried it. Gonna give it another go on Swamp Fever later haha

heres a long video of some kid in swamp

skip to 3:10
No me sale el menu pero si se injecta ayudaa
(02-01-2023, 06:33 PM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-01-2023, 06:27 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.credit to @Lorian

I recommend that you stay at a safe distance from high areas or water, otherwise, when you reach these areas, you will fall and die. And yes, its possible to replicate Swamp Fever
(02-01-2023, 08:16 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No me sale el menu pero si se injecta ayudaa
what you mean, i didnt understand
(02-01-2023, 08:11 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-01-2023, 06:33 PM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Oh I think I understand what I was doing wrong when I tried it. Gonna give it another go on Swamp Fever later haha

heres a long video of some kid in swamp

The skip is alot easier to do manually with inputs but with the exploit I didn't even realize I would need Speedhack for it to let me fly across the gaps that much faster. A little interesting but it works as intended which is awesome :)
i updated the download link with the changes of hotfix1.1, something very stupid happened to me, i accidently deleted a whole file with more than 5000 lines of code on it and saved it as blank file haha. so i had to remake that file from the last backup i had. i just copy pasted many things from css visuals like all glow functions and some more stuff. i tested it but you should too, tell me if you find anything wrong

its like i went 2 full updates backwards on the main file haha

(02-01-2023, 11:38 PM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-01-2023, 08:11 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.heres a long video of some kid in swamp

The skip is alot easier to do manually with inputs but with the exploit I didn't even realize I would need Speedhack for it to let me fly across the gaps that much faster. A little interesting but it works as intended which is awesome :)

hahah yes that kid is crazy, but i was the same hahah as a kid i have no idea how i managed to do this but my wheelmouse stopped functioning like 90% of the time because i always bhoped with wm in css haha. the wm sensors just died after so many rotations haha