Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
(01-08-2023, 03:24 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

thanks for report bro but i already fixed it

you can use a use the version i posted like a week ago You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[archivo adjunto=18 Wrote:[archivo adjunto=18]redogg pid='241' dateline='1673230772']
(01-08-2023, 03:24 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. archivo/1odSyCIY#kdmU6QYuarivLyTL1eIu5xti1UkowxeCabVijCPNPgc
gracias por informar hermano, pero ya lo arreglé,

puedes usar la versión que publicó hace una semana You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.= 229#pid229
aimbot is broken on css snipers i think. i have to shoot 2 or 3 times before the bullet hits a zombie even when im just standing. idk about the others but maybe needs check too
(01-09-2023, 04:34 AM)TheMaFiaGamer2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[archivo adjunto=18 Wrote:[archivo adjunto=18]redogg pid='241' dateline='1673230772']gracias por informar hermano, pero ya lo arreglé,

puedes usar la versión que publicó hace una semana You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.= 229#pid229

Their SourceBan website is here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. you can check the ban reason yourself.
And don't upload files directly here, redogg doesn't have much storage for these images.
(01-09-2023, 08:10 AM)Nightingale Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.aimbot is broken on css snipers i think. i have to shoot 2 or 3 times before the bullet hits a zombie even when im just standing. idk about the others but maybe needs check too
You must use wrong configuration of aimbot or something

(01-09-2023, 04:34 AM)TheMaFiaGamer2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[archivo adjunto=18 Wrote:[archivo adjunto=18]redogg pid='241' dateline='1673230772']gracias por informar hermano, pero ya lo arreglé,

make sure to sort your reply after the quote bro
Porfavor alguna manera de volver a conectarte a una partida despues de que te expulsen del juego por votaciones.

Y habra alguna manera de bindear el Hunter Airstuck volador ?
(01-10-2023, 09:56 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Porfavor alguna manera de volver a conectarte a una partida despues de que te expulsen del juego por votaciones.

you can try to reconnect to same server when being voted by typing retry in console
and what you mean about airstuck hunter?
(01-10-2023, 10:05 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-10-2023, 09:56 PM)zhiendxanax112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Porfavor alguna manera de volver a conectarte a una partida despues de que te expulsen del juego por votaciones.

puede intentar volver a conectarse al mismo servidor cuando se le votó escribiendo reintentar en la consola
y ¿qué quiere decir con airstuck hunter?

Es algun comando o que tengo que poner exactamente. 

Hay alguna manera de usar la melee en 360° automatico para limpiarte mas rapido la horda de comunes?

O cuando te toca boomer vomitar automatico a todos?
(01-10-2023, 10:24 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-10-2023, 10:05 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.puede intentar volver a conectarse al mismo servidor cuando se le votó escribiendo reintentar en la consola
y ¿qué quiere decir con airstuck hunter?

Es algun comando o que tengo que poner exactamente. 

Hay alguna manera de usar la melee en 360° automatico para limpiarte mas rapido la horda de comunes?

O cuando te toca boomer vomitar automatico a todos?
Yes bro, you mean 180 not 360 haha, use silent aimbot with distance mode, on 180 value on distance and put select enable melee in aimbot tab and autoshoot and rapidfire. It supposed to make autoshove work on infected behind you.
Edit: just enable silent aimbot and thats it, autoahove should do its job without conflicting with silentaimbot
And I dont understand what you mean about boomer, just aim better at survivors to vomit on more humans. What you want? Boomer aimbot hahaha like comeon bro
Bueno pero si podrias poner una funcion que te permita unir de nuevo a una partida despues de que te expulsen de ella.
(01-11-2023, 09:00 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Bueno pero si podrias poner una funcion que te permita unir de nuevo a una partida despues de que te expulsen de ella.
i told you already.. once you see a vote kick against you just type retry in console to close the vote and rejoin the server. i can do this automatically easily because i can detect votes but it sucks ass, better to do this manually

and by the way, if you didnt realize it, once the server want you out, he will make you go out. you cant do cant thing about it. everytime you will rejoin another player will try to kick you, again and again and again. only maybe if all players in server run out of votes then you will be able to play only until next round. only name changer will gain you extra few minutes to play until someone will just catch your name to kick. i dont like these type of stuff.. you cant speedhack and kill everyone and stay playing in same server over and over again without getting banned, it not works like that
this is just pure awesomeness! Thank @redogg for this!
(01-12-2023, 03:51 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-11-2023, 09:00 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Bueno pero si podrias poner una funcion que te permita unir de nuevo a una partida despues de que te expulsen de ella.
i told you already.. once you see a vote kick against you just type retry in console to close the vote and rejoin the server. i can do this automatically easily because i can detect votes but it sucks ass, better to do this manually

and by the way, if you didnt realize it, once the server want you out, he will make you go out. you cant do cant thing about it. everytime you will rejoin another player will try to kick you, again and again and again. only maybe if all players in server run out of votes then you will be able to play only until next round. only name changer will gain you extra few minutes to play until someone will just catch your name to kick. i dont like these type of stuff.. you cant speedhack and kill everyone and stay playing in same server over and over again without getting banned, it not works like that

So when vote kick just type "retry" in console?
(01-12-2023, 04:49 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-12-2023, 03:51 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i told you already.. once you see a vote kick against you just type retry in console to close the vote and rejoin the server. i can do this automatically easily because i can detect votes but it sucks ass, better to do this manually

So when vote kick just type "retry" in console?
yes
(01-13-2023, 04:21 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
seems to be an older version, i cant debug it. its not from the version i posted now..
Que buena actualizacion hermano, podrias solucionar los controles del Jockey al 100%?

Xploits Boomer : vomito con recarga rapida, vomito extendido.

Xploits Hunter: lagXploit + Speedhack = Hunter Volador, que entre mas larga la distancia quitara 25 Dmg como maximo de una manera muy facil. CELLING SCRIPT
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ---> agregarlo como una opcion de este hack y agregarle una tecla para bindearlo de forma automatica.

- Se podria agregar una opcion para que cuando estes con lag xploit no se note que el personaje camina sin moverse, porque ahi se nota que usas hack mas que todo con el tank, para tener control infinito.

- Habra alguna manera de que m2 sea infinito con lag xploit?

- Agregale una tecla a rapidfire+Speedhack

- Cuando el superviviente tiene poca vida podrias poner una opcion para que simule que tiene adrenalina puesta osea valores del speed hack bajisimos para que ande rapido pero que nose note que esta usando speed hack.
(01-13-2023, 12:04 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Que buena actualizacion hermano, podrias solucionar los controles del Jockey al 100%?

Xploits Hunter: lagXploit + Speedhack = Hunter Volador, que entre mas larga la distancia quitara 25 Dmg como maximo de una manera muy facil. CELLING SCRIPT
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ---> agregarlo como una opcion de este hack y agregarle una tecla para bindearlo de forma automatica.

- Se podria agregar una opcion para que cuando estes con lag xploit no se note que el personaje camina sin moverse, porque ahi se nota que usas hack mas que todo con el tank, para tener control infinito.

- Cuando el superviviente tiene poca vida podrias poner una opcion para que simule que tiene adrenalina puesta osea valores del speed hack bajisimos para que ande rapido pero que nose note que esta usando speed hack.
very good ideas, thanks bro, i will be adding some of them to todo list to be added in future updates Okhand Okhand Signofthehorns
edit:
what you mean about infinite m2? i didnt understand, about rapidfire+speedhack i didnt understand too
and i dont think that infinite control can be done, but very cool idea, i will check this anyways

and.. about fake andenaline, i always use sprint option, it makes you run like you on andenaline but it doesnt work in official server, i will try to make speedhack work on values like 0.5 or 0.1, now speedhack works only on round numbers like 1,2,3
(01-13-2023, 07:28 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-13-2023, 12:04 PM)zhiendxanax112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Que buena actualizacion hermano, podrias solucionar los controles del Jockey al 100%?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ---> agregarlo como una opción de este hack y agregarle una tecla para bindearlo de forma automática.

- Se podría agregar una opción para que cuando este con lag xploit no se note que el personaje camina sin moverse, porque ahi se nota que usas hack mas que todo con el tank, para tener control infinito.

muy buenas ideas, gracias hermano, agregaré algunas de ellas a la lista de tareas pendientes para agregarlas en futuras actualizaciones Okhand Okhand Signofthehorns
editar:
¿qué quieres decir con m2 infinitos? no entendí, sobre rapidfire+speedhack tampoco entendí
y no creo que se pueda hacer un control infinito, pero es una idea genial, revisaré esto de todos modos

y... sobre andenalina falsa, siempre uso la opción de sprint, te hace correr como tú en andenaline pero no funciona en el servidor oficial, intentaré hacer que speedhack funcione en valores como 0.5 o 0.1, ahora speedhack solo funciona en números redondos como 1,2,3

- Me refiero a alguna manera de empujar varias veces sin tener que esperar a que cargue y poder hacerlo repetidas veces con fake lag 

- Cuando usas speed hack en valor 3 y disparas notaras que disparas rapido y tu municion se ira en segundos. Esta funcion automatizada seria increible

- Lo malo de control infinito es que cuando usas lag xploit, se nota que tu personaje no camina es como si estuviera avanzando volando y esto se nota mas con tank entonces al usarlo te pueden acusar de cheat, es muy notorio. 

- Algo mas que podrias agregar es que cuando tienes activado Airstuck metodo 1, no te pueden dar empujones m2 como boomer como spitter como jockey como hunter. Si o si agarrarias a tu victima porque no te podran dar empujones
(01-13-2023, 07:52 PM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-13-2023, 07:28 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.muy buenas ideas, gracias hermano, agregaré algunas de ellas a la lista de tareas pendientes para agregarlas en futuras actualizaciones Okhand Okhand Signofthehorns
editar:
¿qué quieres decir con m2 infinitos? no entendí, sobre rapidfire+speedhack tampoco entendí
y no creo que se pueda hacer un control infinito, pero es una idea genial, revisaré esto de todos modos

y... sobre andenalina falsa, siempre uso la opción de sprint, te hace correr como tú en andenaline pero no funciona en el servidor oficial, intentaré hacer que speedhack funcione en valores como 0.5 o 0.1, ahora speedhack solo funciona en números redondos como 1,2,3

- Me refiero a alguna manera de empujar varias veces sin tener que esperar a que cargue y poder hacerlo repetidas veces con fake lag 

- Cuando usas speed hack en valor 3 y disparas notaras que disparas rapido y tu municion se ira en segundos. Esta funcion automatizada seria increible

- Lo malo de control infinito es que cuando usas lag xploit, se nota que tu personaje no camina es como si estuviera avanzando volando y esto se nota mas con tank entonces al usarlo te pueden acusar de cheat, es muy notorio. 

- Algo mas que podrias agregar es que cuando tienes activado Airstuck metodo 1, no te pueden dar empujones m2 como boomer como spitter como jockey como hunter. Si o si agarrarias a tu victima porque no te podran dar empujones
okay bro, i already planned on do some of these things in the future anyways but i will add it to doto list too. thanks
So, the charger is a little buggy... BUT Let me explain the bug because its absolutely hilarious..

I don't know if Infinite Tank Punch activates it or if hitting lag key right when you charge does but for the entire time my game is open, it infinitely recharges the charge ability. You charge, hit a wall? No problem., INSTANTLY charge again and it does that the entire time.. It also infinitely charges by itself so it will run until you hit a wall. Its quite a funny little glitch and I wouldn't mind if it became its own option to toggle on and off if possible. This is a charger only thing as it does not activate for other SI, (Infinite Spitter is disable as well).

I should add, I did disable Infinite Tank once the bug happened thinking that was the cause but it wasn't. It's not a super big deal but can make the other team suspicious if they see a charger sliding around.
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]
Can jockey be controlled 100% in this version?
(01-14-2023, 04:42 PM)altesa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can jockey be controlled 100% in this version?
not yet

(01-14-2023, 09:10 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So, the charger is a little buggy... BUT Let me explain the bug because its absolutely hilarious..

I don't know if Infinite Tank Punch activates it or if hitting lag key right when you charge does but for the entire time my game is open, it infinitely recharges the charge ability. You charge, hit a wall? No problem., INSTANTLY charge again and it does that the entire time.. It also infinitely charges by itself so it will run until you hit a wall. Its quite a funny little glitch and I wouldn't mind if it became its own option to toggle on and off if possible. This is a charger only thing as it does not activate for other SI, (Infinite Spitter is disable as well).

I should add, I did disable Infinite Tank once the bug happened thinking that was the cause but it wasn't. It's not a super big deal but can make the other team suspicious if they see a charger sliding around.
its supposed to be part of sharp charger feature, did you enable that?
(01-14-2023, 08:07 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-14-2023, 04:42 PM)altesa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can jockey be controlled 100% in this version?
not yet

(01-14-2023, 09:10 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So, the charger is a little buggy... BUT Let me explain the bug because its absolutely hilarious..

It is? I don't remember selecting it, I might've on accident not even noticing the option whatsoever since that tab has been the same for a decent amount of time, my apologies.
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]
(01-15-2023, 12:34 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-14-2023, 08:07 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.not yet

It is? I don't remember selecting it, I might've on accident not even noticing the option whatsoever since that tab has been the same for a decent amount of time, my apologies.
okay bro try again and see if it was the issue
btw, its part of sharp charger feature because if i dont do this then the changer will stumble on himself when rotating 180 degrees on arrowup/down key