Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
(12-31-2022, 03:56 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-31-2022, 03:48 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I remember I jumped multiple times in community servers from the mall finale map from the last floor and I done it by holding lagexploit key on 10k then jumping and holding the lagexploit all the way down until landing

I will check shotguns, however I remember it works ok..
About zonemod ill check too

You most likely enabled autoshoot and didn't notice bro.. I tested aimbot and nospread right before releasing it.. but I will check it again and report you

Yes, I have enable autoshoot with nospread then stuck
This version can't enable autoshoot when enable nospread?!
hahaha wtfff, i just now tested it and i have no idea what did i do to make it act like that hahahah. thats funny
ill edit the main download very soon and before that ill post a test version in few mins, stay here wait 10 mins and ill fix it
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
(12-31-2022, 04:55 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
haha ill edit the main download bro, i dont think its worth to put it as test version

@altesa i just tested shotguns and they work ok. if you want the aimbot to autoshoot when the magazine isnt fully loaded you need to press m1 manually to shoot to get out of the reloading animation, soon as you do that, autoshoot should continue to shoot the shotguns normally, plus i forgot to mention that shotgun require to have rapidfire enabled in order to autoshoot with aimbot if im correct
and about ignore common infected, i just tested it and it worked for me, what server you played on? anyways try hotfix3.1 and say again

main download has been edited from hotfix3 to hotfix3.1! please redownload if anyone already downloaded
(12-31-2022, 05:12 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-31-2022, 04:55 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
haha ill edit the main download bro, i dont think its worth to put it as test version

@altesa i just tested shotguns and they work ok. if you want the aimbot to autoshoot when the magazine isnt fully loaded you need to press m1 manually to shoot to get out of the reloading animation, soon as you do that, autoshoot should continue to shoot the shotguns normally, plus i forgot to mention that shotgun require to have rapidfire enabled in order to autoshoot with aimbot if im correct
and about ignore common infected, i just tested it and it worked for me, what server you played on? anyways try hotfix3.1 and say again

main download has been edited from hotfix3 to hotfix3.1! please redownload if anyone already downloaded

This version have no snap degree in main
And maybe no spread still not work
It shoot slow when enable rapidfire and nospread
(12-31-2022, 05:30 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-31-2022, 05:12 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.haha ill edit the main download bro, i dont think its worth to put it as test version

This version have no snap degree in main
thanks for testing bro. snap degree is only for crosshair mode or when using bestbone options only, when set on distance mode, snap degree dosent do anything
and nospread works bro.. check again
(12-31-2022, 05:42 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-31-2022, 05:30 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This version have no snap degree in main
thanks for testing bro. snap degree is only for crosshair mode or when using bestbone options only, when set on distance mode, snap degree dosent do anything

I have tried to use ak (all gun are same) and it shoot slow with enable rapidfire and nospread
(12-31-2022, 06:14 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-31-2022, 05:42 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.thanks for testing bro. snap degree is only for crosshair mode or when using bestbone options only, when set on distance mode, snap degree dosent do anything

I have tried to use ak (all gun are same) and it shoot slow with enable rapidfire and nospread
oh i will check that..
Not fully sure why it shoot slowly, I need more time checking that
(12-31-2022, 08:13 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Not fully sure why it shoot slowly, I need more time checking that
But the test version or before version was shoot normally
(12-31-2022, 09:01 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-31-2022, 08:13 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Not fully sure why it shoot slowly, I need more time checking that
But the test version or before version was shoot normally
thanks bro for reporting, i found the issue, i edited the main download once again.. Clownface
Download got force stopped due to virus being found in it? It never happened to any other patch but when trying to download the 3.1/3.2 hotfix my PC completely refused to download it and brought me to windows defenders site saying that the download contains malware
(01-01-2023, 04:59 AM)Moxxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Download got force stopped due to virus being found in it? It never happened to any other patch but when trying to download the 3.1/3.2 hotfix my PC completely refused to download it and brought me to windows defenders site saying that the download contains malware
I dont know.. havnt done anything special except for encrypting all strings because I forgot that its possible to hex the dll file. However its was already encrypted in hotfix 3
(01-01-2023, 04:59 AM)Moxxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Download got force stopped due to virus being found in it? It never happened to any other patch but when trying to download the 3.1/3.2 hotfix my PC completely refused to download it and brought me to windows defenders site saying that the download contains malware

Download got stop still happened before, just ignore it
Can the autoshove M1 ignore witch pls?
(01-01-2023, 12:52 PM)Sachiho Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can the autoshove M1 ignore witch pls?
eww its a problem.. the autoshove loop is very very complex, last time i tried to do that it didnt work at all
but i will try it again later on..

test version for @thanhtai016
(01-01-2023, 01:40 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-01-2023, 12:52 PM)Sachiho Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can the autoshove M1 ignore witch pls?
eww its a problem.. the autoshove loop is very very complex, last time i tried to do that it didnt work at all

Can you add playerinfo to witch?
(01-01-2023, 01:43 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-01-2023, 01:40 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.eww its a problem.. the autoshove loop is very very complex, last time i tried to do that it didnt work at all

Can you add playerinfo to witch?
yes yes i will try to figure out next version why witch dont work in almost all features
edit: i always play with circle trails, until i fix the problem you can do the same, with trails the witch is shown
(01-01-2023, 01:40 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

On any difficulty we could kill the witch with 4 melee swings but the autoshove always make me failed (attack too early, didn't deal damage but alert the witch).
And sometimes with autoshove enabled and a Hunter/Jockey on your face, you can't shoot or melee it even when it's already stumbled by a shove.
(01-01-2023, 01:53 PM)Sachiho Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-01-2023, 01:40 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.eww its a problem.. the autoshove loop is very very complex, last time i tried to do that it didnt work at all

On any difficulty we could kill the witch with 4 melee swings but the autoshove always make me failed (attack too early, didn't deal damage but alert the witch).
And sometimes with autoshove enabled and a Hunter/Jockey on your face, you can't shoot or melee it even when it's already stumbled by a shove.
edit values of m1 autoshove option. try to make it littlebit lower, the values on autoshove arent perfect for 100%, it takes alot of time to tune it just right. the current values are estimated values, maybe 90% perfect.

and i didnt underatnd what you mean about hunter/jockey, explain again please
if someone cares how infinite tank works, many times the tank will not throw anything as you see, but soon as you press m2 again, it will throw the pervious rock instantly, and sometimes it lets you even throw two rocks at the same time
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

i only tested it in singleplayer, in normal servers that have large delay between throwing rocks it should help to throw them much faster, but because in singleplayer theres very small delay it doesnt really help i think
(01-05-2023, 07:54 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.if someone cares how infinite tank works, many times the tank will not throw anything as you see, but soon as you press m2 again, it will throw the pervious rock instantly, and sometimes it lets you even throw two rocks at the same time

i only tested it in singleplayer, in normal servers that have large delay between throwing rocks it should help to throw them much faster, but because in singleplayer theres very small delay it doesnt really help i think
I would love to throw multiple rocks at the same time lol, I like to smack and rock throw at the same time so thats like 60 damage in 2 seconds LOL jesus fuck, yeah thats gonna be hilarious to use
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]
(01-05-2023, 07:54 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.si a alguien le importa cómo funciona el tanque infinito, muchas veces el tanque no arrojará nada como ves, pero tan pronto como presiones m2 nuevamente, arrojará la roca permeable al instante, y a veces incluso te permite lanzar dos rocas al mismo tiempo.

Solo lo probé en un solo jugador, en servidores normales que tienen una gran demora entre lanzar rocas, debería ayudar a lanzarlas mucho más rápido, pero debido a que en un solo jugador hay una demora muy pequeña, realmente no es así. ayuda creo
¿Esta versión ya está disponible para descargar?
(01-06-2023, 04:00 PM)TheMaFiaGamer2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-05-2023, 07:54 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.si a alguien le importa cómo funciona el tanque infinito, muchas veces el tanque no arrojará nada como ves, pero tan pronto como presiones m2 nuevamente, arrojará la roca permeable al instante, y a veces incluso te permite lanzar dos rocas al mismo tiempo.

Solo lo probé en un solo jugador, en servidores normales que tienen una gran demora entre lanzar rocas, debería ayudar a lanzarlas mucho más rápido, pero debido a que en un solo jugador hay una demora muy pequeña, realmente no es así. ayuda creo
¿Esta versión ya está disponible para descargar?
Not yet bro.. in few days I think
heres another cooler infinite tank punch exploit found by @Sachiho will be added next update