Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
(12-27-2022, 11:38 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-27-2022, 09:29 PM)Moxxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The aim bot as survivor wasn't activating at all, It was a plain server, no mods, nothing. I could use any of the key binds, and i had it set to silent aim bot. The snap degree was 20. But it simply wouldn't fire the weapon or target anything. Nothing died as well in case it was firing without the animation of the weapon firing playing.
Did you set distance from 0?

@kpuket i know how you got banned for sv cheats not too long ago haha. If you set manually in singleplayer sv_cheats to 1 in console, after disconnect sv cheats will never return to 0 resulting in autoban without sv_cheats bypass enabled haha
Yes, I had such thoughts, I think after that you need to exit the game and enter again. No matter what, now I always have bypass sv enabled
(12-27-2022, 11:38 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-27-2022, 09:29 PM)Moxxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The aim bot as survivor wasn't activating at all, It was a plain server, no mods, nothing. I could use any of the key binds, and i had it set to silent aim bot. The snap degree was 20. But it simply wouldn't fire the weapon or target anything. Nothing died as well in case it was firing without the animation of the weapon firing playing.
Did you set distance from 0?

@kpuket i know how you got banned for sv cheats not too long ago haha. If you set manually in singleplayer sv_cheats to 1 in console, after disconnect sv cheats will never return to 0 resulting in autoban without sv_cheats bypass enabled haha
I typed out an entire response almost about why it may or may not be acting like this but I guess I accidentally just never sent it so my response got wiped..

I apologize if this is a repeat, but anything above snap degree ~15 gets buggy like this with the aimbot. I tried 20 with AK, M16 and Snipers and it was as he said, bullets not firing or anything most the time. I set it to 10-15 and it was working like normal. Its the same as if you put speedhack too high the game it its jittery and buggy. The only issue I can agree with people is the tracking, its way better when theres not as large of a target field you could put it, but with some guns its not enough. Although, I don't know if its intended to use something like Nospread if you use an SMG for large range. Other than that, I don't have any issues using the silent aimbot. I should also mention, I do use crosshair targetting so it is possible your suggestion of distance at 0 being the main cause.
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]
(12-28-2022, 07:38 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-27-2022, 11:38 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Did you set distance from 0?

I typed out an entire response almost about why it may or may not be acting like this but I guess I accidentally just never sent it so my response got wiped..

I apologize if this is a repeat, but anything above snap degree ~15 gets buggy like this with the aimbot. I tried 20 with AK, M16 and Snipers and it was as he said, bullets not firing or anything most the time. I set it to 10-15 and it was working like normal. Its the same as if you put speedhack too high the game it its jittery and buggy. The only issue I can agree with people is the tracking, its way better when theres not as large of a target field you could put it, but with some guns its not enough. Although, I don't know if its intended to use something like Nospread if you use an SMG for large range. Other than that, I don't have any issues using the silent aimbot. I should also mention, I do use crosshair targetting so it is possible your suggestion of distance at 0 being the main cause.
I will check it
Did you select bestbone or headbone in aimbot?
And I already fixed laggy speedhack in next version
About gun range, dont forget ingame each gun has a maximum gun range, snipers will always shoot farther than pistols or smgs

Edit: I didnt realize it but what you tried to do by limiting the snap degree to 20 with silent mode?? Whats the logic i dont understand. With silent you should use distance mode and not crosshair, if you use crosshair then you must put snap degree on 180 or another very high value like 150 to get all the zombies around you. If you want to be legit then you cant use silent aimbot at all, use only normal on crosshairmode and limited snap degree with low value
Its like putting smooth on silentmode haha like whats the point
(12-28-2022, 07:24 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Its like putting smooth on silentmode haha like whats the point
Im a weirdo with how I use it, most the time I don't. But I put silent on and 15 so it doesn't snap straight onto the head, I don't know what spectators see though so I may record a demo and find the difference. I do see what you're saying though, I never used normal solely because of the instant snap on my screen but most people already accuse me since my alt has <200h and level 0 so theres no harm in testing.
(12-28-2022, 09:52 PM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-28-2022, 07:24 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Its like putting smooth on silentmode haha like whats the point
Im a weirdo with how I use it, most the time I don't. But I put silent on and 15 so it doesn't snap straight onto the head, I don't know what spectators see though so I may record a demo and find the difference. I do see what you're saying though, I never used normal solely because of the instant snap on my screen but most people already accuse me since my alt has <200h and level 0 so theres no harm in testing.
haha
(12-28-2022, 11:36 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-28-2022, 09:52 PM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Im a weirdo with how I use it, most the time I don't. But I put silent on and 15 so it doesn't snap straight onto the head, I don't know what spectators see though so I may record a demo and find the difference. I do see what you're saying though, I never used normal solely because of the instant snap on my screen but most people already accuse me since my alt has <200h and level 0 so theres no harm in testing.
haha
I was using Normal mode to test out what you meant and I noticed whenever I use No fall damage the entire screen flips ~75 degrees. So far switching back to Silent and teleporting (as inf) fixes it temporarily until I end up trying to do No fall damage again
May I ask what does the 'Fake Team' option do?
(12-29-2022, 10:44 AM)Sachiho Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.May I ask what does the 'Fake Team' option do?
Changes your team, it can be used to see glow of enemies and remove the infected red filter to screen
About glow, make sure to not enable chams before because they break glow
I have an idea. The distance limit in Weapon info is great. Why not also implement it on Player info and Health bars. It would help boosting performance especially on community servers with millions of people, where you might see someone waiting at the end of the chapter when you just spawned in the saferoom and special infected trying to kill them by spawning on their faces. Seeing the info of who's around you should be enough, everything else is just performance drain.
aimbot still active when holding propane and oxygen tanks and delivering cola bottles freezes then crashes the game. idk about the gnome and firework boxes yet but i think it should be same bug
(12-25-2022, 01:16 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.report if aimbot accurate on this version please
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-29-2022, 10:57 PM)Aynshtaynn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have an idea. The distance limit in Weapon info is great. Why not also implement it on Player info and Health bars. It would help boosting performance especially on community servers with millions of people, where you might see someone waiting at the end of the chapter when you just spawned in the saferoom and special infected trying to kill them by spawning on their faces. Seeing the info of who's around you should be enough, everything else is just performance drain.
Yes.. I already added it in next version..

(12-30-2022, 08:32 AM)Nightingale Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.aimbot still active when holding propane and oxygen tanks and delivering cola bottles freezes then crashes the game. idk about the gnome and firework boxes yet but i think it should be same bug
It was already fixed too bro.. in next version
(12-30-2022, 05:30 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-25-2022, 01:16 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.report if aimbot accurate on this version please
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
sorry bro, i cant see information because i didnt save debug file for this test version. this version is almost a week ago, ive done many changes since then, try the newer version that i will post soon
(12-29-2022, 06:36 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-28-2022, 11:36 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.haha
I was using Normal mode to test out what you meant and I noticed whenever I use No fall damage the entire screen flips ~75 degrees. So far switching back to Silent and teleporting (as inf) fixes it temporarily until I end up trying to do No fall damage again
Bump ^
(12-30-2022, 09:36 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-30-2022, 08:32 AM)Nightingale Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.aimbot still active when holding propane and oxygen tanks and delivering cola bottles freezes then crashes the game. idk about the gnome and firework boxes yet but i think it should be same bug
It was already fixed too bro.. in next version
oh i didnt know. i only see the aimbot ignore gascan fix in the hotfix list and never thought all props are fixed too. what about the cola bottles crash tho
(12-31-2022, 02:57 AM)Nightingale Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-30-2022, 09:36 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It was already fixed too bro.. in next version
oh i didnt know. i only see the aimbot ignore gascan fix in the hotfix list and never thought all props are fixed too. what about the cola bottles crash tho
all all fixed bro..

(12-31-2022, 01:39 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-29-2022, 06:36 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I was using Normal mode to test out what you meant and I noticed whenever I use No fall damage the entire screen flips ~75 degrees. So far switching back to Silent and teleporting (as inf) fixes it temporarily until I end up trying to do No fall damage again
Bump ^
it supposed to be like that, in silent mode it moves the screen too but because its silent, only you dont see or feel it
When is next update coming out/uploading?(Clicked download link for next hotfix and it said download invalid and such)
(12-31-2022, 03:25 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-31-2022, 02:57 AM)Nightingale Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.oh i didnt know. i only see the aimbot ignore gascan fix in the hotfix list and never thought all props are fixed too. what about the cola bottles crash tho
all all fixed bro..

(12-31-2022, 01:39 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Bump ^
it supposed to be like that, in silent mode it moves the screen too but because its silent, only you dont see or feel it
Oh, I thought it was something weird that caused it to be like that. I had to switch off cause I use no fall alot so the screen flipping entirely made me woozy, my bad
(12-31-2022, 05:02 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-31-2022, 03:25 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.all all fixed bro..

Oh, I thought it was something weird that caused it to be like that. I had to switch off cause I use no fall alot so the screen flipping entirely made me woozy, my bad
the screen slip, it what makes your valocity to stop, it must be like that
however if you play in offical servers then you better put lag exploit on 10k and hold it before jumping from high place until landing and you take no fall damage without having to freeze midair multiple times. plus on dead center, on first map, you can do the same trick with 10k lagexploit and skip and whole map by jumping from the first right balcony to the glasses in the buttom, the cool thing is when lagexploit on 10k, it makes you able to skip death triggers on the map too. im pretty sure in offical servers it works hahaha

and i uploaded a newer version, report problems because i done alot of changes in the last second because i realized that faketeam option was conflicting with many many features so i changed many stuff all over the project, in aimbot/autoshove/all exploits..
(12-31-2022, 05:35 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-31-2022, 05:02 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Oh, I thought it was something weird that caused it to be like that. I had to switch off cause I use no fall alot so the screen flipping entirely made me woozy, my bad
the screen slip, it what makes your valocity to stop, it must be like that
however if you play in offical servers then you better put lag exploit on 10k and hold it before jumping from high place until landing and you take no fall damage without having to freeze midair multiple times. plus on dead center, on first map, you can do the same trick with 10k lagexploit and skip and whole map by jumping from the first right balcony to the glasses in the buttom, the cool thing is when lagexploit on 10k, it makes you able to skip death triggers on the map too. im pretty sure in offical servers it works hahaha

and i uploaded a newer version, report problems because i done alot of changes in the last second because i realized that faketeam option was conflicting with many many features so i changed many stuff all over the project, in aimbot/autoshove/all exploits..
ive been trying to do the DC skip for SO LONG, like actual years using lag skip and never got it to work, I got the dead air trigger skip though easily. Ill try that next time though. Do you know if you have to hold lag key then go for it or go for it then lag key?
brother the "ignore infected class" does not work in zonemod, please fix it, that is too useful to choose which infected the aimbot will shoot and so it will be less noticeable hack, another small bug that is from long before, is with the chrome shotgun or other shotguns, you can not shoot reloading when it is in that animation even if the shotgun has already reloaded 3 bullets for example, I hope you fix it :D
Enable no spread will stuck at shoot with the last version
(12-31-2022, 06:40 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-31-2022, 05:35 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.the screen slip, it what makes your valocity to stop, it must be like that

ive been trying to do the DC skip for SO LONG, like actual years using lag skip and never got it to work, I got the dead air trigger skip though easily. Ill try that next time though. Do you know if you have to hold lag key then go for it or go for it then lag key?
I remember I jumped multiple times in community servers from the mall finale map from the last floor and I done it by holding lagexploit key on 10k then jumping and holding the lagexploit all the way down until landing

(12-31-2022, 07:46 AM)altesa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.brother the "ignore infected class" does not work in zonemod, please fix it, that is too useful to choose which infected the aimbot will shoot and so it will be less noticeable hack, another small bug that is from long before, is with the chrome shotgun or other shotguns, you can not shoot reloading when it is in that animation even if the shotgun has already reloaded 3 bullets for example, I hope you fix it :D
I will check shotguns, however I remember it works ok..
About zonemod ill check too

(12-31-2022, 11:10 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Enable no spread will stuck at shoot with the last version
You most likely enabled autoshoot and didn't notice bro.. I tested aimbot and nospread right before releasing it.. but I will check it again and report you
(12-31-2022, 03:48 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-31-2022, 06:40 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ive been trying to do the DC skip for SO LONG, like actual years using lag skip and never got it to work, I got the dead air trigger skip though easily. Ill try that next time though. Do you know if you have to hold lag key then go for it or go for it then lag key?
I remember I jumped multiple times in community servers from the mall finale map from the last floor and I done it by holding lagexploit key on 10k then jumping and holding the lagexploit all the way down until landing

(12-31-2022, 07:46 AM)altesa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.brother the "ignore infected class" does not work in zonemod, please fix it, that is too useful to choose which infected the aimbot will shoot and so it will be less noticeable hack, another small bug that is from long before, is with the chrome shotgun or other shotguns, you can not shoot reloading when it is in that animation even if the shotgun has already reloaded 3 bullets for example, I hope you fix it :D
I will check shotguns, however I remember it works ok..
About zonemod ill check too

(12-31-2022, 11:10 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Enable no spread will stuck at shoot with the last version
You most likely enabled autoshoot and didn't notice bro.. I tested aimbot and nospread right before releasing it.. but I will check it again and report you

Yes, I have enable autoshoot with nospread then stuck
This version can't enable autoshoot when enable nospread?!