Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
(12-24-2022, 05:32 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-24-2022, 05:58 AM)kpuket Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-24-2022, 05:34 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-24-2022, 05:15 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-24-2022, 04:30 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks bro about infinite spitter, make sure to not spam the mouse button too much, press mouse with little delay after the ability meter is full, if you spam the mouse too much then the ability meter will get stuck on 0% for a while. I wanted to fix it by adding a little delay timer but then I found out that its possible to spit twice in the same time so I left it as is for you to decide when to spit again
I noticed that, its only happened 1 time with meter stuck so far. Also, Jockey / Charger Teleport hasn't been working, I can tp when Im not on someone and auto doesn't work either. Could it just be bugged because of mouse wheel?
Where you play? Offical servers? I heard there's a bug about being teleport automatically when someone else activates jockeyglitch. Since I don't play on official servers I never encountered such thing, however I'll check it and about autojockey tp not working

Thanks for report, about spitter, meter will get stuck only when you click too fast, far as I noticed
@redogg What do allies see? The cooldown is displayed at the bottom of the screen, what do allies see when I use the spit exploit?
no idea bro haha, never checked it

(12-24-2022, 06:03 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-24-2022, 05:34 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-24-2022, 05:15 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-24-2022, 04:30 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks bro about infinite spitter, make sure to not spam the mouse button too much, press mouse with little delay after the ability meter is full, if you spam the mouse too much then the ability meter will get stuck on 0% for a while. I wanted to fix it by adding a little delay timer but then I found out that its possible to spit twice in the same time so I left it as is for you to decide when to spit again
I noticed that, its only happened 1 time with meter stuck so far. Also, Jockey / Charger Teleport hasn't been working, I can tp when Im not on someone and auto doesn't work either. Could it just be bugged because of mouse wheel?
Where you play? Offical servers? I heard there's a bug about being teleport automatically when someone else activates jockeyglitch. Since I don't play on official servers I never encountered such thing, however I'll check it and about autojockey tp not working

Thanks for report, about spitter, meter will get stuck only when you click too fast, far as I noticed
I exclusively do Official Servers, I refuse to do any modded ones unless I quick match into one and end up just crashing it for fun. I play with fellow couple cheaters or so to goof around so that might be why. Ill try to hold my finger on the spitter though, I get trigger happy haha
haha ok i see, i will check that teleport bug anytime soon, if i find that problem then i will post a test version probably

(12-24-2022, 11:42 AM)Nightingale Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.is it me or is the aimbot not accurate in the latest version? it keeps missing with the head option and no spread and no recoil do not work. the new fast weapon switch option makes me move weird like im using fakelag
havnt noticed but maybe like 3 or 4 more people reported me the same. thanks for report i iwll check itsoon
about weapon switch, you supposed to move wired when switch weapons because you teleport your game forward in time so your moves get wired abit, however its possible to kinda fix it but not fully. you will still move wired but without that little forward teleport

(12-24-2022, 03:49 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-24-2022, 11:42 AM)Nightingale Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.is it me or is the aimbot not accurate in the latest version? it keeps missing with the head option and no spread and no recoil do not work. the new fast weapon switch option makes me move weird like im using fakelag
Same as me
The aimboot really not accurate in the latest version
can you try to turn on circle trails/normal trails and put start distance on 18 and end distance on 20 by pressing space to select silder values manually
and put bone effect on head/other bones to see if the trails sits on the correct place of bone? check head bone specially please
(effect bone and aimbot bones options are the same 1:1)

I see the trails sits is on the correct place, but still low accurate
(12-24-2022, 06:43 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-24-2022, 05:32 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-24-2022, 05:58 AM)kpuket Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-24-2022, 05:15 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I noticed that, its only happened 1 time with meter stuck so far. Also, Jockey / Charger Teleport hasn't been working, I can tp when Im not on someone and auto doesn't work either. Could it just be bugged because of mouse wheel?

@redogg What do allies see? The cooldown is displayed at the bottom of the screen, what do allies see when I use the spit exploit?
no idea bro haha, never checked it

(12-24-2022, 06:03 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-24-2022, 05:15 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I noticed that, its only happened 1 time with meter stuck so far. Also, Jockey / Charger Teleport hasn't been working, I can tp when Im not on someone and auto doesn't work either. Could it just be bugged because of mouse wheel?

I exclusively do Official Servers, I refuse to do any modded ones unless I quick match into one and end up just crashing it for fun. I play with fellow couple cheaters or so to goof around so that might be why. Ill try to hold my finger on the spitter though, I get trigger happy haha
haha ok i see, i will check that teleport bug anytime soon, if i find that problem then i will post a test version probably

havnt noticed but maybe like 3 or 4 more people reported me the same. thanks for report i iwll check itsoon
about weapon switch, you supposed to move wired when switch weapons because you teleport your game forward in time so your moves get wired abit, however its possible to kinda fix it but not fully. you will still move wired but without that little forward teleport

(12-24-2022, 03:49 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Same as me
The aimboot really not accurate in the latest version
can you try to turn on circle trails/normal trails and put start distance on 18 and end distance on 20 by pressing space to select silder values manually
and put bone effect on head/other bones to see if the trails sits on the correct place of bone? check head bone specially please
(effect bone and aimbot bones options are the same 1:1)

I see the trails sits is on the correct place, but still low accurate
thanks bro, i already found the problem, i will upload a test version very soon
report if aimbot accurate on this version please
(12-25-2022, 01:16 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.report if aimbot accurate on this version please
Good accurate, Nice!!!

One suggest:
When take item(gascan) will keep autoshoot.
I take then throw immediately
how do i use the config?
(12-25-2022, 01:16 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.report if aimbot accurate on this version please
its good now but theres a new bug when holding items like gascans, aimbot still active and i throw them somewhere else and not where my crosshair is if using silent option
(12-25-2022, 01:12 PM)Nightingale Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
its good now but theres a new bug when holding items like gascans, aimbot still active and i throw them somewhere else and not where my crosshair is if using silent option
Ok I will check it

(12-25-2022, 11:56 AM)uuuuuuuuhhh13 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.how do i use the config?
Put it in your game folder in /left 4 dead 2/left4dead2/
found another one. aimbot sometimes cant detect climbing commons like in the old version
(12-26-2022, 12:24 AM)Nightingale Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.found another one. aimbot sometimes cant detect climbing commons like in the old version
anhh it always was like that

may i ask if it happen in versus or coop?
edit: i added it to todo list bro
(12-26-2022, 01:06 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-26-2022, 12:24 AM)Nightingale Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.found another one. aimbot sometimes cant detect climbing commons like in the old version

@redogg bro is it possible to make an assistant for the charger? On community servers, the Charger can turn, usually the Charger is used to pull a survivor away from the team or drag them onto a cliff. Is it possible to make a hack that will rotate the Charger 180 degrees, such as dragging a survivor in a narrow corridor. It is not always possible to turn the mouse back, most of the time you will crash. The cheat would allow during a dash when touching a survivor to turn back automatically. Of course with the ability to turn it off when you don't need it.
(12-26-2022, 01:06 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

i play coop most of the time but i think it should be the same for versus too. i only have team on aimbot ignore group option
Small bug report list: Aimbot not working sometimes in versus(tried restarting the menu and pc, none worked, also tried multiple diff bind configs). Survivor and infected outlines now showing when mod menu is injected(Seems more common if you used a wallhack and then turned it off).  Jockey/Charger TP not activating and seems to be a more or less 1 in 4 chance, even with the auto activate on or using the keybind. And crashing if you press any Arrow key whilst in the mod menu. It will instantly close the game All of these were tested in versus

(11-29-2022, 11:51 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Crash Dumps
If your game crashes, Reply how it happens, How often and send IP address of server and attach "config.dat" file located in your game folder(../left4dead2/)plus send newly generated crash dump files from your game folder(.mdmp). Do not send old crash dumps which date before the date of the newest version release!

Server protection
If youre a server owner and you want to get your server fully protected, Contact me via PM massage.

Protected servers
Collision Collision You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Collision Collision
TODO
Show Content
cant finish a chapter without crashing 2 to 3 times it happens everytime, i also cant send the CRASH DUMP idk why it loads to 100 then disappears[attachment=11]
(12-26-2022, 05:23 AM)kpuket Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

@redogg bro is it possible to make an assistant for the charger? On community servers, the Charger can turn, usually the Charger is used to pull a survivor away from the team or drag them onto a cliff. Is it possible to make a hack that will rotate the Charger 180 degrees, such as dragging a survivor in a narrow corridor. It is not always possible to turn the mouse back, most of the time you will crash. The cheat would allow during a dash when touching a survivor to turn back automatically. Of course with the ability to turn it off when you don't need it.
yes its possible but when you turn 180 with charger he like hits a wall no? and stop charging

(12-26-2022, 05:31 AM)Nightingale Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

i play coop most of the time but i think it should be the same for versus too. i only have team on aimbot ignore group option
i will check it in the future bro..

(12-26-2022, 02:57 PM)reconph13 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-29-2022, 11:51 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Crash Dumps
If your game crashes, Reply how it happens, How often and send IP address of server and attach "config.dat" file located in your game folder(../left4dead2/)plus send newly generated crash dump files from your game folder(.mdmp). Do not send old crash dumps which date before the date of the newest version release!

Server protection
If youre a server owner and you want to get your server fully protected, Contact me via PM massage.

Protected servers
Collision Collision You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Collision Collision
TODO
Show Content
cant finish a chapter without crashing 2 to 3 times it happens everytime, i also cant send the CRASH DUMP idk why it loads to 100 then disappears

dont upload crashlogs to here, you cant. you must upload it to mediafire or megaupload or somesite like that

btw, the newest version does not crash at all, after multiple people tested it including me for 6-10 hrs without crashes with all features toggled on. you should remove your workshop mods because something cause a problem there most likely
edit: i forgot but i posted a test version page before, you should try this instead You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-26-2022, 03:52 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-26-2022, 05:23 AM)kpuket Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

yes its possible but when you turn 180 with charger he like hits a wall no? and stop charging

(12-26-2022, 05:31 AM)Nightingale Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

(12-26-2022, 02:57 PM)reconph13 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Crash Dumps

Server protection

Protected servers
TODO
Show Content
cant finish a chapter without crashing 2 to 3 times it happens everytime, i also cant send the CRASH DUMP idk why it loads to 100 then disappears

dont upload crashlogs to here, you cant. you must upload it to mediafire or megaupload or somesite like that

btw, the newest version does not crash at all, after multiple people tested it including me for 6-10 hrs without crashes with all features toggled on. you should remove your workshop mods because something cause a problem there most likely
edit: i forgot but i posted a test version page before, you should try this instead You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Yeah, I guess I didn't say it right. I meant just turn back.
(12-26-2022, 03:52 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Crash Dumps

Server protection

Protected servers
TODO
Show Content

(Responding to you about the charger thing) 

Yes and no, if you do a 360 your character model hits himself causing him to stumble as if colliding with a wall or another object, since he cant "barrel" through himself like the survivors. You can do this without charger rotation as well and still be perfectly fine. Or at least, I can with my high sensitivity.
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]
@kpuket you said right, I understood you.. indont know if its necessary feature to add because you can do something like this easily with two console binds. Try something like this
alias blahblah "sensitivity 50;+left;+left;+left;+left;-left;sensitivity <normalvalue>"
bind <key> blahblah

And for such things you should use autoheykey scripts, just Google for "180 mouse turn ahk script"
Here i found something very useful very quickly in Google
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Just when doing it in c++ it ends up the same code format as doing it with autohotkey. And don't mention with ahk its much easier haha
Is it possible for rapid fire to only work on survivor? I've noticed I can't pounce from wall to wall as a hunter and when I melee and grab as smoke (tongue grabs faster) it fails to come out. It works perfectly fine on Survivor though, just a few hiccups on SI
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]
(12-27-2022, 02:51 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is it possible for rapid fire to only work on survivor? I've noticed I can't pounce from wall to wall as a hunter and when I melee and grab as smoke (tongue grabs faster) it fails to come out. It works perfectly fine on Survivor though, just a few hiccups on SI
Yes I will check that.

Anyone recently was able to see motd of any server? All server motd seems to be invisible

I remember not too long ago, like two days ago I remember I seen a motd of some server somehow

Check without visuals too please if someone can test it

And.. make sure to put motd_enable 1 when entering the game
(12-26-2022, 06:43 AM)Moxxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Small bug report list: Aimbot not working sometimes in versus(tried restarting the menu and pc, none worked, also tried multiple diff bind configs). Survivor and infected outlines not showing when mod menu is injected(Seems more common if you used a wallhack and then turned it off).  Jockey/Charger TP not activating and seems to be a more or less 1 in 4 chance of activating, even with the auto activate on or using the keybind(Even if the charger tp works charger will die and survivor will TP back to group). And crashing if you press any Arrow key whilst in the mod menu. It will instantly close the game All of these were tested in versus

(12-27-2022, 03:57 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-27-2022, 02:51 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is it possible for rapid fire to only work on survivor? I've noticed I can't pounce from wall to wall as a hunter and when I melee and grab as smoke (tongue grabs faster) it fails to come out. It works perfectly fine on Survivor though, just a few hiccups on SI
Yes I will check that.

Anyone recently was able to see motd of any server? All server motd seems to be invisible

I remember not too long ago, like two days ago I remember I seen a motd of some server somehow

I downloaded autohotkey, tried the code in the link. And he turns very slowly and a little in the wrong direction.
Hello, the new version is not out yet? today
(12-27-2022, 09:02 AM)kpuket Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-27-2022, 03:57 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Yes I will check that.

I downloaded autohotkey, tried the code in the link. And he turns very slowly and a little in the wrong direction.
Holdup, ill build a script quick for you

(12-27-2022, 03:30 PM)TheMaFiaGamer2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello, the new version is not out yet? today
Not yet bro, ill post anytime soon, I have something little to finiah

(12-27-2022, 06:34 AM)Moxxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-26-2022, 06:43 AM)Moxxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Small bug report list: Aimbot not working sometimes in versus(tried restarting the menu and pc, none worked, also tried multiple diff bind configs). Survivor and infected outlines not showing when mod menu is injected(Seems more common if you used a wallhack and then turned it off).  Jockey/Charger TP not activating and seems to be a more or less 1 in 4 chance of activating, even with the auto activate on or using the keybind(Even if the charger tp works charger will die and survivor will TP back to group). And crashing if you press any Arrow key whilst in the mod menu. It will instantly close the game All of these were tested in versus

What you mean aimbot doeant work in versus? As infected? or what? About outlines, it caused by chams, for now its not fixable sorry, about jockey and charger, I think I have an idea to make it work better, about crash, its game related, cant be fixed far as I know
The aim bot as survivor wasn't activating at all, It was a plain server, no mods, nothing. I could use any of the key binds, and i had it set to silent aim bot. The snap degree was 20. But it simply wouldn't fire the weapon or target anything. Nothing died as well in case it was firing without the animation of the weapon firing playing.
(12-27-2022, 09:29 PM)Moxxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The aim bot as survivor wasn't activating at all, It was a plain server, no mods, nothing. I could use any of the key binds, and i had it set to silent aim bot. The snap degree was 20. But it simply wouldn't fire the weapon or target anything. Nothing died as well in case it was firing without the animation of the weapon firing playing.
Did you set distance from 0?

@kpuket i know how you got banned for sv cheats not too long ago haha. If you set manually in singleplayer sv_cheats to 1 in console, after disconnect sv cheats will never return to 0 resulting in autoban without sv_cheats bypass enabled haha