Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
(12-21-2022, 11:54 AM)kpuket Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-21-2022, 11:34 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-21-2022, 09:43 AM)kpuket Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-21-2022, 07:13 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-20-2022, 06:10 PM)kpuket Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi @redogg how are you doing? I noticed that Deagle and hunting rifle sometimes shoots sometimes does not shoot when Autoshoot(aimbot). Can also make it so that autoshoot would work when you clamp the button (key), to play with awp and scout would be better. I remember before playing counter strike with Awp I had autoshoot she worked when you click. I would clamp the button and point the sight, when I didn't want random shots I let go.
Hi bro, Did you enable rapidfire?
No, what does rapid-fire give? I also have a lag with autoshoot.
Rapidfire is to be able to shoot with non automatic weapons with autoshoot, like sniper pistols or shotguns
And what lag you talking about?
It says that some servers can detect rapidfire. Can SMAC anti-cheat detect it?
Woaa, I dont remember about anti cheats. Its supposed to bypass smac and lilac but if I added a note that says what you said then maybe it is detected?, i will check it for you. Plus I think rapidfire can be done with autoshoot only if I remember correctly. I will checknit..

I just remember that I had issue to make autoshoot work on pistols without rapidfire but it was long long time ago, maybe now i will get better idea
(12-21-2022, 11:54 AM)kpuket Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-21-2022, 11:34 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-21-2022, 09:43 AM)kpuket Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-21-2022, 07:13 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-20-2022, 06:10 PM)kpuket Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi @redogg how are you doing? I noticed that Deagle and hunting rifle sometimes shoots sometimes does not shoot when Autoshoot(aimbot). Can also make it so that autoshoot would work when you clamp the button (key), to play with awp and scout would be better. I remember before playing counter strike with Awp I had autoshoot she worked when you click. I would clamp the button and point the sight, when I didn't want random shots I let go.
Hi bro, Did you enable rapidfire?
Rapidfire is to be able to shoot with non automatic weapons with autoshoot, like sniper pistols or shotguns

I remember SMAC server can detect aimbot using
(12-21-2022, 01:35 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-21-2022, 07:13 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi bro, Did you enable rapidfire?

I remember SMAC server can detect aimbot using
yes but only if you ignore menu warning about snap degree, if you put snap degree on less than 15, you can play all day long with that
@kpuket i checked rapidfire and yes its detected. i forgot but autoshoot just holds you mouse and doesnt spam click it like rapidfire

its pretty complex to make rapidfire undetected but i will do it someday, its already in my todo list for very long time
(11-29-2022, 11:43 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: O8hc3kM.png]
[Image: FrYxv1K.png]
If not working, Install visual You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Expert legit config attached
I think silent aimbot is broken in latest version not working while using rage bhop.
(12-22-2022, 10:05 AM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-29-2022, 11:43 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: O8hc3kM.png]
If not working, Install visual You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I think silent aimbot is broken in latest version not working while using rage bhop.
I made strafe rage2 work like all the rest with silent in next version
(12-22-2022, 11:16 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-22-2022, 10:05 AM)r8xxzac Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I think the aim is not very accurate and it aim a bit too high(overhead)
(12-22-2022, 11:45 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-22-2022, 11:16 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I think the aim is not very accurate and it aim a bit too high(overhead)
It will only miss bullets flying over the head only if you dont enable norecoil

I didnt change anything in aimbot function for very long time and last time I tested aimbot silent with autoahoot, rapidfire, norexoil,nospread and sv_infinite_ammo,z_tank_health 100 console command
I left the game open on survival gamemode on laststand lighthouse map and even after 60+ mins of staying afk I didnt die. After 60 mins bosses and tanks spawn like crazy haha
edit: wait for new version, i will upload it anytime soon. test it there
(12-22-2022, 01:48 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.edit: wait for new version, i will upload it anytime soon. test it there
Does the hack have auto-aim when you throw a stone while playing a tank? Haha sounds crazy.
(12-23-2022, 03:14 PM)kpuket Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-22-2022, 01:48 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.edit: wait for new version, i will upload it anytime soon. test it there
Does the hack have auto-aim when you throw a stone while playing a tank? Haha sounds crazy.
aimbot works when being infected/tank but because the tank rocks never fly in straight line, they always fly realistically, from up to down and because of that i need to make a calculation that includes the enemy's distance from you, and as the distance gets higher from enemy from to you then aimbot will put mouse higher and higher your corsshair above the enemy head to make the tank rock reach him

its not hard to do but anyways, currently you can aimbot with tank rock only on close distances where the rock still flies in upper direction and not falling
Why does it appear that the download link is not valid?

[Image: 7bc9c10aefc2cc2e8a18005bae2d96f3.png]
Exclamation 
Not letting me download? I just downloaded and unzipped the Visual C++ thing and refreshed site, Its telling me the download link is invalid
(12-23-2022, 09:23 PM)Moxxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Not letting me download? I just downloaded and unzipped the Visual C++ thing and refreshed site, Its telling me the download link is invalid
wait a minute im uploading the update..
ok i uploaded sorry for delay
(12-24-2022, 02:33 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ok i uploaded sorry for delay
I refreshed the minute you uploaded it somehow and I can already say I absolutely love this update. I can definitely see how much work you put into it just in these few minutes, the Insta revives / heals are so fun to troll with and the infinite spit is hilarious.  I have only used it a couple times and it only let me do 2 spits then it stopped. As for the instas, only the reviving incapped teammates has issues on vanilla servers, that one you have to kind of tap and work with but the rest are 1 try and its great.

10/10 update. Is it possible to do insta reload as well with values?
Edit: Infinite Spit on Hotel DC, only seems to do 2-4 max but still incredibly fun

[Image: image.png]
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]
(12-24-2022, 04:10 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-24-2022, 02:33 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ok i uploaded sorry for delay
I refreshed the minute you uploaded it somehow and I can already say I absolutely love this update. I can definitely see how much work you put into it just in these few minutes, the Insta revives / heals are so fun to troll with and the infinite spit is hilarious.  I have only used it a couple times and it only let me do 2 spits then it stopped. As for the instas, only the reviving incapped teammates has issues on vanilla servers, that one you have to kind of tap and work with but the rest are 1 try and its great.

Thanks bro about infinite spitter, make sure to not spam the mouse button too much, press mouse with little delay after the ability meter is full, if you spam the mouse too much then the ability meter will get stuck on 0% for a while. I wanted to fix it by adding a little delay timer but then I found out that its possible to spit twice in the same time so I left it as is for you to decide when to spit again
(12-24-2022, 04:30 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-24-2022, 04:10 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks bro about infinite spitter, make sure to not spam the mouse button too much, press mouse with little delay after the ability meter is full, if you spam the mouse too much then the ability meter will get stuck on 0% for a while. I wanted to fix it by adding a little delay timer but then I found out that its possible to spit twice in the same time so I left it as is for you to decide when to spit again
I noticed that, its only happened 1 time with meter stuck so far. Also, Jockey / Charger Teleport hasn't been working, I can tp when Im not on someone and auto doesn't work either. Could it just be bugged because of mouse wheel?
(12-24-2022, 05:15 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-24-2022, 04:30 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I noticed that, its only happened 1 time with meter stuck so far. Also, Jockey / Charger Teleport hasn't been working, I can tp when Im not on someone and auto doesn't work either. Could it just be bugged because of mouse wheel?
Where you play? Offical servers? I heard there's a bug about being teleport automatically when someone else activates jockeyglitch. Since I don't play on official servers I never encountered such thing, however I'll check it and about autojockey tp not working

Thanks for report, about spitter, meter will get stuck only when you click too fast, far as I noticed
(12-24-2022, 05:34 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-24-2022, 05:15 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Where you play? Offical servers? I heard there's a bug about being teleport automatically when someone else activates jockeyglitch. Since I don't play on official servers I never encountered such thing, however I'll check it and about autojockey tp not working

Thanks for report, about spitter, meter will get stuck only when you click too fast, far as I noticed
@redogg What do allies see? The cooldown is displayed at the bottom of the screen, what do allies see when I use the spit exploit?
(12-24-2022, 05:34 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I exclusively do Official Servers, I refuse to do any modded ones unless I quick match into one and end up just crashing it for fun. I play with fellow couple cheaters or so to goof around so that might be why. Ill try to hold my finger on the spitter though, I get trigger happy haha
is it me or is the aimbot not accurate in the latest version? it keeps missing with the head option and no spread and no recoil do not work. the new fast weapon switch option makes me move weird like im using fakelag
(12-24-2022, 11:42 AM)Nightingale Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.is it me or is the aimbot not accurate in the latest version? it keeps missing with the head option and no spread and no recoil do not work. the new fast weapon switch option makes me move weird like im using fakelag
Same as me
The aimboot really not accurate in the latest version
(12-24-2022, 05:58 AM)kpuket Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-24-2022, 04:10 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I refreshed the minute you uploaded it somehow and I can already say I absolutely love this update. I can definitely see how much work you put into it just in these few minutes, the Insta revives / heals are so fun to troll with and the infinite spit is hilarious.  I have only used it a couple times and it only let me do 2 spits then it stopped. As for the instas, only the reviving incapped teammates has issues on vanilla servers, that one you have to kind of tap and work with but the rest are 1 try and its great.

@redogg What do allies see? The cooldown is displayed at the bottom of the screen, what do allies see when I use the spit exploit?
no idea bro haha, never checked it

(12-24-2022, 06:03 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-24-2022, 04:10 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I refreshed the minute you uploaded it somehow and I can already say I absolutely love this update. I can definitely see how much work you put into it just in these few minutes, the Insta revives / heals are so fun to troll with and the infinite spit is hilarious.  I have only used it a couple times and it only let me do 2 spits then it stopped. As for the instas, only the reviving incapped teammates has issues on vanilla servers, that one you have to kind of tap and work with but the rest are 1 try and its great.

I exclusively do Official Servers, I refuse to do any modded ones unless I quick match into one and end up just crashing it for fun. I play with fellow couple cheaters or so to goof around so that might be why. Ill try to hold my finger on the spitter though, I get trigger happy haha
haha ok i see, i will check that teleport bug anytime soon, if i find that problem then i will post a test version probably

(12-24-2022, 11:42 AM)Nightingale Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.is it me or is the aimbot not accurate in the latest version? it keeps missing with the head option and no spread and no recoil do not work. the new fast weapon switch option makes me move weird like im using fakelag
havnt noticed but maybe like 3 or 4 more people reported me the same. thanks for report i iwll check itsoon
about weapon switch, you supposed to move wired when switch weapons because you teleport your game forward in time so your moves get wired abit, however its possible to kinda fix it but not fully. you will still move wired but without that little forward teleport

(12-24-2022, 03:49 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Same as me
The aimboot really not accurate in the latest version
can you try to turn on circle trails/normal trails and put start distance on 18 and end distance on 20 by pressing space to select silder values manually
and put bone effect on head/other bones to see if the trails sits on the correct place of bone? check head bone specially please
(effect bone and aimbot bones options are the same 1:1)
yes.. i clearly messed something with nospread, it doesnt work at all but still shakes the screen haha. about norecoil, its supposed to work just because nospread isnt working then norecoil cant be tested for sure