Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
(12-11-2022, 09:35 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This version is stable too.
But the aimbot sometime not aim very well.
Sometime it should on top of head

Witch playinfo not fix yet

no crash yet
Thanks for testing. I know this version will not crash, I tested it multiple times for 6-12 hrs of being afk

Only extended chams option should crash the game but very very rarely, for my opinion it's worth the crash because it makes chams visible like esp Frog
I forgot to post this before the latest version release, but the anti-screenshot doesn't work.. Or maybe I am using the wrong type of setting? Do I need to have Anti-OBS on for it to work? I enjoy using the good old skeleton ESP but I don't know if its required to have Anti-OBS on or not. 
Image:
[Image: image.png?width=893&height=556]
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]
(12-14-2022, 03:24 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I forgot to post this before the latest version release, but the anti-screenshot doesn't work.. Or maybe I am using the wrong type of setting? Do I need to have Anti-OBS on for it to work? I enjoy using the good old skeleton ESP but I don't know if its required to have Anti-OBS on or not. 
Image:
I'm aware about it, its not related to antiobs, it should hide all visuals, including chams.

First try going to your game folder and you will find a folder named screenshots, inside that folder you should see the clear pictures without visuals.

Second way is to press f12 little longer, like dont hold it but press it for half a second, you might take two screenshot or even 3 right after the other because you pressed f12 for little longer but it supposed to clear the visuals from at least one screenshot so you can upload it to steam profile later on with alt tab

On css it works great and I use the same method. I remember I read somewhere games like l4d2 save screenshot differently from other games like css
Css uses the game itself to save the screenshots, but l4d2 uses steam alt tab to take screenshots and theyre different in the amount of delay they take the screenshot after pressing f12. When you press f12, it doesn't record the screenshot right away, theres a little delay, so when you hold f12 for little longer it clears the visuals for little longer to catch the time the game takes the screenshot

Not really sure if it can be improved
(12-14-2022, 10:36 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-14-2022, 03:24 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I forgot to post this before the latest version release, but the anti-screenshot doesn't work.. Or maybe I am using the wrong type of setting? Do I need to have Anti-OBS on for it to work? I enjoy using the good old skeleton ESP but I don't know if its required to have Anti-OBS on or not. 
Image:
I'm aware about it, its not related to antiobs, it should hide all visuals, including chams.

First try going to your game folder and you will find a folder named screenshots, inside that folder you should see the clear pictures without visuals.

Second way is to press f12 little longer, like dont hold it but press it for half a second, you might take two screenshot or even 3 right after the other because you pressed f12 for little longer but it supposed to clear the visuals from at least one screenshot so you can upload it to steam profile later on with alt tab

On css it works great and I use the same method. I remember I read somewhere games like l4d2 save screenshot differently from other games like css
Css uses the game itself to save the screenshots, but l4d2 uses steam alt tab to take screenshots and theyre different in the amount of delay they take the screenshot after pressing f12. When you press f12, it doesn't record the screenshot right away, theres a little delay, so when you hold f12 for little longer it clears the visuals for little longer to catch the time the game takes the screenshot

I see, thank you. My SS actually don't save there for some reason, but I'm not to picky on it. Ill try out holding the key instead next time, thanks
(12-14-2022, 10:30 PM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-14-2022, 10:36 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Image:

I see, thank you. My SS actually don't save there for some reason, but I'm not to picky on it. Ill try out holding the key instead next time, thanks
Try to set screenshot key in game settings, go to the button you will see it. Put it on f12
@redogg acabo de llegar a mi casa probe el dll con la version de las direccionales del jockey arregladas.

Funciona bien las teclas "W" y "S" pero no funcionan las teclas "A" y "D" osea que no puedes manejar sus controles al 100% porfavor solo te pido que soluciones eso, Nada mas el hack esta muy bien ahora
(12-17-2022, 09:56 AM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@redogg acabo de llegar a mi casa probe el dll con la version de las direccionales del jockey arregladas.

Funciona bien las teclas "W" y "S" pero no funcionan las teclas "A" y "D" osea que no puedes manejar sus controles al 100% porfavor solo te pido que soluciones eso, Nada mas el hack esta muy bien ahora
You will see a text in the middle of the screen which indicates if your mouse is in the wrong position. If you see that red text move your mouse sideways until you stop seeing that text
When no text then you can move normally with a/d and w/s keys

I just didn't finished the fix for 100% however you are able to control the jockey correctly now when you see no red text in the middle of the screen as I said before
I saw in the hotfixes coming up for the next update,  the auto exploits, will they be locked to E, or can I change the hotkey via the menu or does it detect what your interact / use key is? (since I use F)
(12-17-2022, 09:35 PM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I saw in the hotfixes coming up for the next update,  the auto exploits, will they be locked to E, or can I change the hotkey via the menu or does it detect what your interact / use key is? (since I use F)
yes yes it does, but i ran into a small problem, it almost never succeeds to insta pickup/heal in the first try, i tried changing the values to whatnot, and i didnt come to a conclusion of whats the best values at least for offical or singleplayer games. in community servers the values change almost for per server, so i added an option to put your own lagexplot value, but still i tried putting the number on 150/200/250/300/350/400 and none of them picked the player in the first try, infact they were the same

plus i tried to call lagexploit before the key input or after but it didnt made much diff, maybe it doesnt supposed to work on the first try all the time? i dont know..
(12-18-2022, 01:02 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-17-2022, 09:35 PM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I saw in the hotfixes coming up for the next update,  the auto exploits, will they be locked to E, or can I change the hotkey via the menu or does it detect what your interact / use key is? (since I use F)
yes yes it does, but i ran into a small problem, it almost never succeeds to insta pickup/heal in the first try, i tried changing the values to whatnot, and i didnt come to a conclusion of whats the best values at least for offical or singleplayer games. in community servers the values change almost for per server, so i added an option to put your own lagexplot value, but still i tried putting the number on 150/200/250/300/350/400 and none of them picked the player in the first try, infact they were the same

plus i tried to call lagexploit before the key input or after but it didnt made much diff, maybe it doesnt supposed to work on the first try all the time? i dont know..
A much faster way to heal quickly is to switch weapons and then select the first aid kit, holding down the lagexploit key during the process
(12-18-2022, 01:02 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

150 is usually the values but you obviously tested that, I believe that is still the best value to use still. Heal and Revive I don't know if works first try but when I used to do it with aimware it worked first time doing Cola and gas cans.
(12-18-2022, 02:14 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

150 is usually the values but you obviously tested that, I believe that is still the best value to use still. Heal and Revive I don't know if works first try but when I used to do it with aimware it worked first time doing Cola and gas cans.
I was about to ask if you had experience in insta features in other cheats, in aimware was it possible to insta defib/pickup in first try?

I just didn't test coca cola and gas yet
(12-18-2022, 02:22 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-18-2022, 02:14 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I was about to ask if you had experience in insta features in other cheats, in aimware was it possible to insta defib/pickup in first try?

As far as I remember, it can't be heal/revive the first time, it is a matter of luck and also of time
(12-18-2022, 02:22 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Well, sometimes I got it first try, it was a matter of figuring out the timing just like using Airstuck and Lag exploit to go through elevators.. Just more strict. Eventually I was able to get it consistent mostly with instant heal only though.
(12-18-2022, 07:51 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Well, sometimes I got it first try, it was a matter of figuring out the timing just like using Airstuck and Lag exploit to go through elevators.. Just more strict. Eventually I was able to get it consistent mostly with instant heal only though.
Wait in aimware its automatic? Or you used lua script? I'm walking about automatic and not manual insta
(12-18-2022, 12:27 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-18-2022, 07:51 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-18-2022, 01:02 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.yes yes it does, but i ran into a small problem, it almost never succeeds to insta pickup/heal in the first try, i tried changing the values to whatnot, and i didnt come to a conclusion of whats the best values at least for offical or singleplayer games. in community servers the values change almost for per server, so i added an option to put your own lagexplot value, but still i tried putting the number on 150/200/250/300/350/400 and none of them picked the player in the first try, infact they were the same

Wait in aimware its automatic? Or you used lua script? I'm walking about automatic and not manual insta
Oh my bad, no in aimware it wasn't a script itself, thats a misunderstanding on my part. It was entirely manual. The cheat hasn't been updated in like over a year so they probably don't even know an auto exploit is a thing
When jockey catch someone aimbot will not shoot that jockey

one idea:
If bot can shoot players with no damage, can you make this function to player shooting?
(12-18-2022, 01:45 AM)Lorian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

A much faster way to heal quickly is to switch weapons and then select the first aid kit, holding down the lagexploit key during the process
its hard to understand what helps and what not, but i found that creating a hotkey will help it to be little better

(12-18-2022, 06:01 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.When jockey catch someone aimbot will not shoot that jockey

one idea:
If bot can shoot players with no damage, can you make this function to player shooting?
yes jockey i dont know why it happens, never cheked it
and the idea isnt possible bro sorry, the server control these things. everything that related to hitting someone is all server side and it cannot be hacked or changed
@redogg se logro arreglar el movimiento del jockey al 100%? Me sigue apareciendo el texto cuando ubico el puntero del mouse a donde quiero dirigir ayuda porfavor. Seria genial que pudieras arreglar el movimiento del mouse al 100%
(12-20-2022, 11:23 AM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@redogg se logro arreglar el movimiento del jockey al 100%? Me sigue apareciendo el texto cuando ubico el puntero del mouse a donde quiero dirigir ayuda porfavor. Seria genial que pudieras arreglar el movimiento del mouse al 100%
sure i will fix it completely, i already know how to do it, its no big deal

the thing is there is a few private versions of visuals hack floating around with jockey move fixed for 100%. part of the deal was to not put full jockey fix in normal version of visuals, at least not for now
(12-20-2022, 05:08 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-20-2022, 11:23 AM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@redogg se logro arreglar el movimiento del jockey al 100%? Me sigue apareciendo el texto cuando ubico el puntero del mouse a donde quiero dirigir ayuda porfavor. Seria genial que pudieras arreglar el movimiento del mouse al 100%

the thing is there is a few private versions of visuals hack floating around with jockey move fixed for 100%. part of the deal was to not put full jockey fix in normal version of visuals, at least not for now
Hi @redogg how are you doing? I noticed that Deagle and hunting rifle sometimes shoots sometimes does not shoot when Autoshoot(aimbot). Can also make it so that autoshoot would work when you clamp the button (key), to play with awp and scout would be better. I remember before playing counter strike with Awp I had autoshoot she worked when you click. I would clamp the button and point the sight, when I didn't want random shots I let go.
(12-20-2022, 06:10 PM)kpuket Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-20-2022, 05:08 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Hi @redogg how are you doing? I noticed that Deagle and hunting rifle sometimes shoots sometimes does not shoot when Autoshoot(aimbot). Can also make it so that autoshoot would work when you clamp the button (key), to play with awp and scout would be better. I remember before playing counter strike with Awp I had autoshoot she worked when you click. I would clamp the button and point the sight, when I didn't want random shots I let go.
Hi bro, Did you enable rapidfire?
(12-21-2022, 07:13 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-20-2022, 06:10 PM)kpuket Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

No, what does rapid-fire give? I also have a lag with autoshoot.
(12-21-2022, 09:43 AM)kpuket Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-21-2022, 07:13 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Rapidfire is to be able to shoot with non automatic weapons with autoshoot, like sniper pistols or shotguns
And what lag you talking about?
(12-21-2022, 11:34 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-21-2022, 09:43 AM)kpuket Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-20-2022, 05:08 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.sure i will fix it completely, i already know how to do it, its no big deal

Rapidfire is to be able to shoot with non automatic weapons with autoshoot, like sniper pistols or shotguns
And what lag you talking about?
It says that some servers can detect rapidfire. Can SMAC anti-cheat detect it?