Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
L4D2 Release Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
(02-09-2023, 12:54 PM)siemano123 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.what injection method does your injector use
the name of the exe says so.. simple kernel injector
So I've crashed quite a few times today, I dont quite understand why but 1 crash I just got happened while I was being killed during the infinite spit exploit, I was just spitting on bots when one killed me during the spit animation and my game just closed itself. This happened on a Valve Official Server as well

Here is a link

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]
(02-10-2023, 12:56 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So I've crashed quite a few times today, I dont quite understand why but 1 crash I just got happened while I was being killed during the infinite spit exploit, I was just spitting on bots when one killed me during the spit animation and my game just closed itself. This happened on a Valve Official Server as well

Here is a link

couldnt really understand why it happend. what version was that? test version or normal verison?

and what you mean few times? send more crashlogs if you have, that crashlog was no use :(
i havnt received any crash reports from that version at all, and i tested it with all options on for few hrs and none..
plus attach config you used
(02-10-2023, 03:38 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-10-2023, 12:56 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So I've crashed quite a few times today, I dont quite understand why but 1 crash I just got happened while I was being killed during the infinite spit exploit, I was just spitting on bots when one killed me during the spit animation and my game just closed itself. This happened on a Valve Official Server as well

Here is a link

couldnt really understand why it happend. what version was that? test version or normal verison?

and what you mean few times? send more crashlogs if you have, that crashlog was no use :(
i havnt received any crash reports from that version at all, and i tested it with all options on for few hrs and none..
I only have 1 in my folder for some reason, and I did forget the config I realized. But I might have narrowed it down to the reason possibly being Fake Upgrade being on Laser or Unknown and switching to Infected side, when I die as the spitter with the fake upgrade on from the Survivor side it seems to crash. The latest version I downloaded was the moment you uploaded the infinite stumble. Here is the config file though, it still hasn't supplied me any crash logs:
[Image: FNEcrgtWQAMsNR9?format=jpg&name=medium]
(02-10-2023, 02:52 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
that crash came out of *C:\Windows\System32\d3d9.dll, seems to be some error with imgui, what is this random crash? anyways wait for newer version ill post soon. ive done many changes to imgui

(02-10-2023, 06:07 AM)ZetaKiloRZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-10-2023, 03:38 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.couldnt really understand why it happend. what version was that? test version or normal verison?

I only have 1 in my folder for some reason, and I did forget the config I realized. But I might have narrowed it down to the reason possibly being Fake Upgrade being on Laser or Unknown and switching to Infected side, when I die as the spitter with the fake upgrade on from the Survivor side it seems to crash. The latest version I downloaded was the moment you uploaded the infinite stumble. Here is the config file though, it still hasn't supplied me any crash logs:
yeah, seems like an issue with fake upgrade, thanks for reporting bro. next version it will be fixed
edit: seems like i already removed all none supported weapons from fake upgrade like melee or infected or grenades already, since this change log "-Fixed Fake Upgrade option crash on Chainsaw (Thanks @Nightingale)"
i uploaded to newer version, need tests for demo crashes option, idk but maybe its possible to crash spectators too, needs to be tested. report someone
my little suggestion is to add different shapes to the crosshair aimbot mode, the default one is a square and i guess it would be nice to add a circle, also for some reason the ammo count in my clip for the main weapon always shows zero, not sure why.
Smile 
Hello! I must say, this hack has come a long way since the older days. Glad to see all this improvement. It was a joy to use back then and an ever greater joy to use now :) . However i have something to report. Possibly a bug. At least i think it is a bug. I noticed that the extended chams option while very useful it affects the character models, as in, they don't have any facial expressions and their eye sockets completely disappear. You can literally see the wall through their empty eye sockets. I'm not sure what causes this but i figure you might want to fix it in the upcoming updates. I haven't noticed anything else so far, but if i do, i'll report it as soon as i notice it. Work is eating my time big time. Other than that, great work! Looks professional, as does the developer developing it :)
@redogg los controles del jock aun no funcionan al 100% estaba usando jock cuando depronto queria ir hacia la derecha y el movimiento se bloqueo llevandolo defrente y no hacia el lado que queria que valla, porfavor solucionalo :.(

@redogg acabo de descargar la actualizacion y igual que anteriormente no me injecta al juego el mismo error de la otra vez
(02-11-2023, 12:41 PM)siemano123 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.my little suggestion is to add different shapes to the crosshair aimbot mode, the default one is a square and i guess it would be nice to add a circle, also for some reason the ammo count in my clip for the main weapon always shows zero, not sure why.
The ammo count gets stupid on fake upgrade laser option only. I was thinking i already fixed it but seems like not.. I will check it some time in future

About aimbot shapes.. it will be very fps consuming if to make it circle..
(02-12-2023, 12:19 AM)Raiden Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello! I must say, this hack has come a long way since the older days. Glad to see all this improvement. It was a joy to use back then and an ever greater joy to use now :) . However i have something to report. Possibly a bug. At least i think it is a bug. I noticed that the extended chams option while very useful it affects the character models, as in, they don't have any facial expressions and their eye sockets completely disappear. You can literally see the wall through their empty eye sockets. I'm not sure what causes this but i figure you might want to fix it in the upcoming updates. I haven't noticed anything else so far, but if i do, i'll report it as soon as i notice it. Work is eating my time big time. Other than that, great work! Looks professional, as does the developer developing it :)
haha thanks and yes its not a bug.. i made it to save some fps because while you have extended chams on, these little details arent visible anymore due to the texture. however thanks for report. ill add an option to disable that optimization next hotfix 2.1 i will post anytime soon

(02-12-2023, 01:26 AM)zhiendxanarx112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@redogg los controles del jock aun no funcionan al 100% estaba usando jock cuando depronto queria ir hacia la derecha y el movimiento se bloqueo llevandolo defrente y no hacia el lado que queria que valla, porfavor solucionalo :.(

@redogg acabo de descargar la actualizacion y igual que anteriormente no me injecta al juego el mismo error de la otra vez
sent you pm bro
Sometime will eat pill immediately when aimbot autoshooting
And look like walk choppy when auto shooting

No any crash yet
(02-12-2023, 07:24 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Sometime will eat pill immediately when aimbot autoshooting

No any crash yet
theres some faulty stuff in that version still. i will post 2.1 soon
and i will check what you say. plus, did you enable perfect silent? it might make coppy moves with autoshoot

rememeber that psilent is legit option, you shouldnt enable it with autoshoot or something(but i still made it work with that/rapidfire) like that. this option is for being "legit" with silent on crosshair mode in low snap degree, or to use nospread without too much shakes

edit: how its possible to eat pills wtf. i added check if you have less than 1 ammo then dont autoshoot. pills never have ammo
(02-12-2023, 07:33 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-12-2023, 07:24 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Sometime will eat pill immediately when aimbot autoshooting

No any crash yet
theres some faulty stuff in that version still. i will post 2.1 soon
and i will check what you say. plus, did you enable perfect silent? it might make coppy moves with autoshoot

rememeber that psilent is legit option, you shouldnt enable it with autoshoot or something(but i still made it work with that/rapidfire) like that. this option is for being "legit" with silent on crosshair mode in low snap degree, or to use nospread without too much shakes

edit: how its possible to eat pills wtf. i added check if you have less than 1 ammo then dont autoshoot. pills never have ammo

I have tried the perfect silent, sometime will miss the target compare without perfect silent.
And bhob will slow down when enable autoshoot or shooting
(02-12-2023, 08:10 AM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-12-2023, 07:33 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.theres some faulty stuff in that version still. i will post 2.1 soon

I have tried the perfect silent, sometime will miss the target compare without perfect silent.
And bhob will slow down when enable autoshoot or shooting
yes.. bhop will slow down when shooting because you have correctmovement option toggled.. idk if you didnt understand so far but correctmovement option hurts all stafe options completely and bhop too. with autoshoot and correctmove+correctmove key, its completely not usable because you always end up targeting ememies when bhopping or strafing.. theres a conflict in these options and now.. the fix is pretty much maxed out except for autoshoot that can be slightly improved
amazing
main download is edited to hotfix2.1 with some changes, please redownload
idk how i didnt notice it but all this time it tried to combat the jockey moves. but there was much better solution and much more accurate
(02-14-2023, 04:51 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No sé cómo no lo noté, pero todo este tiempo trató de combatir los movimientos del jockey. pero había una solución mucho mejor y mucho más precisa
@redogg eres increible ahora los controles del jock estan operativos al 100% execelente trabajo y nuevamente muchas gracias
seems to be pretty cool, i should finish it anytime soon. got everything working except for aimbot. because this game is on 64bit and not 32bit like l4d2 then some stuff are different, and it takes time to understand how to do stuff correctly

i recommend that game if you havnt played it yet.. very fun
[Image: saoARrw.png]
[Image: uZJseZ4.png]
A hack for gmod? that's cool. besides, as far as I know, there are a lot of exploits.
cheat menu freezes if i turn off aimbot while perfect silent is on
(02-18-2023, 09:28 PM)Nightingale Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.cheat menu freezes if i turn off aimbot while perfect silent is on
its not related i think, you sure? i think the menu might freeze sometimes. i was thinking i already solved it..

(02-18-2023, 11:06 AM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.A hack for gmod? that's cool. besides, as far as I know, there are a lot of exploits.
yes.. but the exploits count for each server differently, depends on what addons server have installed.. i dont think ill go thu that because i dont really know/understand about these too much. however.. all of exploit menus are based off lua scripts. ill just add sv_allowluafiles so you can inject your own lua scripts to game, hopefully the anticheats will not detect the injection because in gmod the anticheats gone wayy to far ahead

(02-18-2023, 03:25 PM)ricky1992 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
hi bro the crash came out of "*x:\program files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2\bin\gameui.dll"
im pretty sure its not related to visuals beccause i havnt got crash reports yet for that version and visuals have noting to do with "gameui.dll" file at all
but.. it looks like you messed up game ui somehow. gameui is everything that is related to hud ingame/menu. make sure your workshop mods arent faulty

another warning, thanks to @Sachiho

some workshop mods like to crash the game with or without injecton
heres some verified workshop mods that do cause random issues/crashes