Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GMOD Release Garrysmod 64-bit Visuals Multihack
[Image: g1FJYYS.png]
[Image: mFmjjHo.png]
Must install You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Expert legit config attached

Attached Files
.dat   config.dat (Size: 132.69 KB / Downloads: 0)
Crash Dumps
If your game crashes, Reply how it happens, Send newly generated crash dump files from your game folder(.mdmp).

Server protection
If youre a server owner and you want to get your server fully protected, Contact me via PM massage.

Protected servers
123.123.123.123:27016

TODO
Show Content
Hotfix1
-Improved Fakeping
-Added FullSpeed AutoStrafe method
-Added fake angles to Thirdperson
-Fixed miscellaneous issues

Hotfix0.1
-Fixed crash (Thanks @JMComic2, @Ghio XDD)
-Added Disable Intrapolation method 2
-Miscellaneous adjustments
Hotfix
-Improved Speedhack
-Improved Anti Screenshot option
-Improved Tonemap option
-Added Viewmodel FOV
-Added option to hide HUD
-Added Mirrorcam
-Added Aspect Ratio changer
-Improved Humanized Bhop (Thanks @kratox256x)
-Added vertical Healthbars/Distance meters/Speed Meters

Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
make sure to use only anti obs features in servers you care about. because of screengrabbers admins can screenshot your game to see if you run cheats. anything that isnt antiobs will be seen!!
Thanks for the release, are there any interesting features?
(03-05-2023, 11:55 AM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks for the release, are there any interesting features?
Depends on what you call interesting.. if you already familiar with visuals which you are, then noting special.. all usual features with some missing features currently like chams or good lua executer. I have no idea what lag exploit can be used for but it yet to be tested. Plus anti obs options are completely safe to use. Servers have option to screenshot your screen and ban you right away. And it works in most cases but not on anti obs features. So its supposed to be little more interesting haha
And.. i noticed lag exploit is unstable in this game. I managed to crash few times but only when holding the key
Frog
[Image: TJsmkCb.png]
No more updates on this one?
(05-09-2023, 10:51 AM)zenroshi97 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No more updates on this one?
Haha never say never. I'm stuck on l4d2 currently, I paused css version too, sometimes there's a need to focus on a single game to get better results.

Hold on, anytime soon I should be "done" with l4d2 and focus on gmod. Theres many things yet to be added to gmod, anywhere from lua executer/dumpers to entitylist and many more random things and bug/stability fixes/more anti cheat bypasses

Current version is leaking big deal options..
(05-09-2023, 03:57 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-09-2023, 10:51 AM)zenroshi97 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No more updates on this one?
Haha never say never. I'm stuck on l4d2 currently, I paused css version too, sometimes there's a need to focus on a single game to get better results.

Hold on, anytime soon I should be "done" with l4d2 and focus on gmod. Theres many things yet to be added to gmod, anywhere from lua executer/dumpers to entitylist and many more random things and bug/stability fixes/more anti cheat bypasses

Thanks man! You make cool and awesome tools. I would like to donate even a little bit of what I have. Can you post a donation bar or something? Really appreciate your cool works!
(05-10-2023, 03:10 AM)zenroshi97 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-09-2023, 03:57 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Haha never say never. I'm stuck on l4d2 currently, I paused css version too, sometimes there's a need to focus on a single game to get better results.

Thanks man! You make cool and awesome tools. I would like to donate even a little bit of what I have. Can you post a donation bar or something? Really appreciate your cool works!
thanks for support, if you would like to donate anything send what ever you want to my paypal email address, ill send you PM of email
(03-03-2023, 07:35 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.make sure to use only anti obs features in servers you care about. because of screengrabbers admins can screenshot your game to see if you run cheats. anything that isnt antiobs will be seen!!

Glow can be seen when spectated by others?
(05-10-2023, 03:58 AM)zenroshi97 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-03-2023, 07:35 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.make sure to use only anti obs features in servers you care about. because of screengrabbers admins can screenshot your game to see if you run cheats. anything that isnt antiobs will be seen!!

Glow can be seen when spectated by others?
yes.. if you talk about screen grabbers. normally nobody can see your options. besides that, all options are visible by screen grabbers except for all anti-obs options(it includes almost all esp/drawables tabs) you can see what anti-obs or not by the look of it..

thats yet another very important thing to add in future updates, to block all options from screen grabbers
Thanks for the upload! :)
Uploaded a newer version, beware! This version might be little buggy, you will notice random breakable props will be counted as players in some options. It will be fixed by next update, aimbot will not target these props, noting major. and it happened due to some servers found a trick to completely break my player validity check XD so noting worked at all. Same goes for invisible weapons bug..

However this version is a huge improvement from the pervious. If im not mistaken sv_cheats bypass can be used on any server, including perpheads and cloudgaming, i still need to verify it but I'm pretty sure it works
I was able to run the cheat. Can you add the "always run" function? The fact that every time to hold the button to run is not convenient, I would like the character is always running. In addition, it is useful for bhop thereby speed increases.
(06-07-2023, 07:30 AM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I was able to run the cheat. Can you add the "always run" function? The fact that every time to hold the button to run is not convenient, I would like the character is always running. In addition, it is useful for bhop thereby speed increases.
glad to hear
about the key, theres something funny you can do to make it automatic on any key you want

press w, in the same time open the menu, stop pressing w and close the menu. then the key will be stuck on running state until you press that key again
btw, you shouldnt press w while bhoping XD, it ruins the bhop

and.. you should redownload that version, i updated it, hotfix 1.0 was very buggy, in 1.1 it should be completely stable
edit: on big servers with 128 players, my game tend to go unstable, didnt fully test it tho..
What does bypass movement mean? I couldn't find any use for it. By the way, lag exploit crashes the game on online servers.
(06-08-2023, 11:13 AM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What does bypass movement mean? I couldn't find any use for it.  By the way, lag exploit crashes the game on online servers.
yes lag exploit does crash the game but only in protected servers, if you join a vanilla server, it wont crash
and about bypass moves, no clue what it does in gmod but it might make your game unstable, plus its being used in combination with airstuck method3 to get it to work

edit: speedhacking with lagexploit dosent work in vanilla online at all too
I tried using this on prop vs hunters. When players turn into a prop. Chams or drawables disappear on them.
(06-24-2023, 07:06 AM)chazen Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I tried using this on prop vs hunters. When players turn into a prop. Chams or drawables disappear on them.
pretty wired but try using player info
(06-28-2023, 10:45 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-24-2023, 07:06 AM)chazen Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I tried using this on prop vs hunters. When players turn into a prop. Chams or drawables disappear on them.
pretty wired but try using player info
Also did. Player info disappeared.
(07-03-2023, 06:56 AM)chazen Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-28-2023, 10:45 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.pretty wired but try using player info
Also did. Player info disappeared.
i will check that sometime soon, thanks for report

any time soon ill post a much better version that is fixed for newest game update too
(07-03-2023, 08:55 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-03-2023, 06:56 AM)chazen Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Also did. Player info disappeared.
i will check that sometime soon, thanks for report

any time soon ill post a much better version that is fixed for newest game update too
Thank you so much! You are so cool!