Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
CS:S Release Counter-Strike:Source Visuals Multihack
[Image: Untitl123ed.png]
[Image: 5SZAfNH.png]
Must install You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Needed dependencies You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (Extract to game-folder in X:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Expert legit config attached

Attached Files
.dat   config.dat (Size: 4.34 KB / Downloads: 2)
Server protection
If youre a server owner and you want to get your server fully protected, Contact me via PM massage.

Protected servers

TODO
Show Content
Hotfix
-Improved Fakeping
-Added FullSpeed AutoStrafe method
-Added fake angles to Thirdperson
-Fixed miscellaneous issues

Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Here's what I noticed, if r_drawothermodels is set to 2 then the menu breaks. The second point concerns the boost function. I noticed that if you hold down the button, there will be no acceleration, but if you spam the button for example every 300 or 400 seconds, the acceleration will become more noticeable and start working.
(12-05-2022, 04:39 PM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Here's what I noticed, if r_drawothermodels is set to 2 then the menu breaks. The second point concerns the boost function. I noticed that if you hold down the button, there will be no acceleration, but if you spam the button for example every 300 or 400 seconds, the acceleration will become more noticeable and start working.

i dont know whats going on in counter strike source but when you enable killsteak sheen it breaks all gui textures to be wireframe
i saw some errors in console about not being able to find the texture parameter that makes the killsteak sheen texture move, but it does move.. i dont know what is this haha
about boost option, i know about it, i think i wrote it in the menu. i still dont sure if it really adds speed or it just looks like it, because when you enable that you break lagcomperation too, but i think it might help to make quicker peeks
Autostrafer rage 2 method creates small screen shakes, as far as I can be accurate, I checked it through the tv demo.
(12-05-2022, 05:23 PM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Autostrafer rage 2 method creates small screen shakes, as far as I can be accurate, I checked it through the tv demo.
i think all strafes make screenshakes, always silent option doesnt hide the shakes for dead spectators(or demo records)
all strafes methods move your mouse left/right or press a/d keys, so shakes are pretty much unavoidable
I noticed such a bug or feature, there is a function in aimbot bestbone. Which selects the best point for aim. But let's say if I aim at the legs, then aim doesn't always work, but if I aim just above the legs, then everything will work. Also, no spread breaks your movements when it works, that is, I go forward and it directs me to the other side. Obviously, it is necessary to change the no spread method because this one shakes the screen and breaks the movements. I also don't understand what the stop connection function is, how it works exactly in CSS and what it is for.

Also, when you add the edge jump function, I have an idea how to implement it with the greatest benefit.
(12-06-2022, 03:52 PM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I noticed such a bug or feature, there is a function in aimbot bestbone. Which selects the best point for aim. But let's say if I aim at the legs, then aim doesn't always work, but if I aim just above the legs, then everything will work. Also, no spread breaks your movements when it works, that is, I go forward and it directs me to the other side. Obviously, it is necessary to change the no spread method because this one shakes the screen and breaks the movements. I also don't understand what the stop connection function is, how it works exactly in CSS and what it is for.

Also, when you add the edge jump function, I have an idea how to implement it with the greatest benefit.
Thanks for report, about bestbone, I made some changes to this and most likely it will work ok next version. About nospread, are you sure about this? I tried myself and I didnt see any movement issues, it can be easily fixed but the fix it self is highly detected in community servers, its autoban upon connection.. but if you enable silent aimbot then the fix will be applied automatically
About screen shake, just put always silent mode, however you cannot use it with normal mode aimbot, you must put silent aimbot to use nospreqd without seeing the shakes
Just theres a little conflict between all these features which makes you unable to filter the shakes on aimbot normal mode

About stop connection, it just makes you stop receiving data from the server to get disconnected intentionally. I used it in l4d2 to test stuff because I needed to get my self kicked instead of normal disconnect..
Regarding stop connection. Can it be used so that others can't kill you or you can't be seen? For example, turn it on for a certain time.
(12-07-2022, 11:30 AM)sanek78 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Regarding stop connection. Can it be used so that others can't kill you or you can't be seen? For example, turn it on for a certain time.
No no bro, when turning the option on it just the same as you disconnect your internet cable and when you turn off the option its like you reconnected your internet cable backin

This option should be used only if you want to get kicked for some reason, in l4d2 theres an easier option to kick yourself immediately by putting lagexpolit on value above 10k
added new cool wallhack in next version, same for l4d2
[Image: Nx5j33H.png]
hahah i managed to add insta bomb defuse. however i was searching for a much cooler thing which is insta bomb explode, but it doesnt matter how i tried to do it it never worked. my guess is that on css insta bomb explode never worked unlike on csgo, few year ago such thing was possible to plant the bomb as a t instantly and the bomb would explode intantly, making the match over haha. or valve fixed the issue long time ago with csgo together but i dont think so, im pretty sure on csgo the bomb timer and such was different from css

edit: this insta bomb option might do some more nausty stuff to buttons maybe i dont know.. but you can try on your own to test it and dont forget to tell if you found something ;)
finally fixed that wired vgui color from showing only on edges  Frog
[Image: gJXHfxX.png]
glow on css looks sick   Okhand Okhand
[Image: ctqHf1r.jpg]

[Image: wUq7dwe.png]

test version with glow if anyone intersted

edit: next version will have glow types like here
[Image: BwpTIoX.png]
from now on, you must download and install this zip file once to be able to inject the .dll file

you must extract the files to
x:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source
heres a video @serwankers made to explain how to install SDL2 and CEF if someone runs into troubles
After the injection it freezes my mouse in-game and I can't seem to operate it at all
(04-17-2023, 08:43 PM)moonity Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.After the injection it freezes my mouse in-game and I can't seem to operate it at all
you see the console turns yellow? and did you try UC version?
(04-17-2023, 09:21 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-17-2023, 08:43 PM)moonity Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.After the injection it freezes my mouse in-game and I can't seem to operate it at all
you see the console turns yellow? and did you try UC version?
Yep, the console does turn yellow and UC version works just fine, it just lacks essential features hence why I didn't stick to it
(04-20-2023, 10:22 AM)moonity Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-17-2023, 09:21 PM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.you see the console turns yellow? and did you try UC version?
Yep, the console does turn yellow and UC version works just fine, it just lacks essential features hence why I didn't stick to it
Okay, look I'm posting a newer version anytime soon, you should try it. However it sounds like some issue related to sdl2.dll located in gamefolder where hl2.exe
I'll edit the comment soon to tell you what to do exactly
bro you should try to verify your game files in steam by going to your library and right clicking on css and then options, then a window should popup with local files tab and there you see it
and does the mouse work in injection window? it lets you open the forum when clicking on the green button? try to click it multiple times
(11-30-2022, 12:18 AM)redogg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: tZW5qyX.png]
[Image: tgsOqoP.png]
Must install You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Needed dependencies You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (Extract to game-folder in X:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source)

Also, for CS:GO players, the platform You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. can be interesting, as with its help you can get cool skins for your weapons.
Hello my dear friend. This is a pretty cool pack, as for a cs go lover - just excellent.
[Image: IACmtjv.jpg]
if that really worked XDD
is this safe to use in css? and it doesn't have any vac ban on steam account?